Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Pacheco

Eva Pacheco Belleza MD Spa

4421 Irving Blvd NW Ste C Albuquerque, NM 87114

Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation, musculoskeletal rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Pacheco accepts

Dr. Pacheco accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

Dr. Pacheco?
Dr. Pacheco's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I have been going to see Dr. Eva Pacheco since 2013. she is a great Dr. she listens and is very easy to get a hold of her when you have a question. She always returns your call. She is very courteous and very knowledgable. Her office is very neat and clean. Everyone in the office are very nice. I have been very pleased with Dr. Eva Pacheco. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Eva Pacheco for pain management for the past year or so. She has been professional and has assisted me in managing my pain. I would recommend her to my family and friends any day of the week. I appreciate everything she has done to help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
Dr. Pacheco has been helping with pain management for my leg injury for several years (workers comp). She's always takes the time to review my meds and make sure that we're doing everything we can to manage the situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
I know Dr. Pacheco is an excellent Dr. she helped me with the pain I was having. Her office staff are always friendly and I love her office décor it's so warm and inviting. I have recommended her to my friends and family. Thank you, Dr. Pacheco keep up the excellent work you and your staff do to help us who are in pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
An excellent place to receive treatment. Staff are also really nice, they make you feel welcomed every time you have an appointment. Dr. Eva Pacheco is experienced in her work, and provides a feeling of satisfaction with her patients. I would recommend this place to many others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
Dr. Pacheco was very thorough with my workman's comp. claim. I like her approach of finding the actual cause and trying to get the most out of my workman's comp as possible. Very knowledgeable and researches instead of making the call based on just her own judgement. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is trying to find the root cause of a problem. Especially when you are getting the "run around" from other doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
Dr. Pacheco is informative and very straight forward. My wife and I know exactly what to expect from each visit and what I should be doing between visits. Between the great care, comfy chairs, warm service, and overall wonderful ambiance it feels more like going to a spa than a physician. I do not wish my painful experience on anyone but I am glad I get to go through it with the help of Dr. Pacheco and her wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
Nothing but praise for Doctor Pacheco and her staff. Always courteous and professional. In the span of about 15 minutes, the good doctor was able to eradicate years of accumulated facial spider veins with a few well-place laser pulses. I think I payed a little over a hundred bucks. This is a great place. Not the one nearest to me but worth the 40 mile round trip.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
I was asked to see Dr. Pacheco for an evaluation/treatment for an on the job injury through workman's comp insurance. All of my appointments have met or exceeded my expectations. She and her staff have been professional for every visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
Dr. Eva Pacheco is a excellent doctor, she is very qualified to answer all of my questions and to follow-up on my treatments. When I question her about any of my problems, she will answer my questions and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
Dr Eva Pacheco explained the condition and medical terms specific to my condition exploring all options available to me and setting a clear path of treatment The level of professionalism was excellent with staff following up with me and Dr Pacheco being available to address my concern thru the process
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?
Great Dr and staff. She's always very helpful and puts the patient first. Easy scheduling, would recommend.
It was good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eva Pacheco, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pacheco?