Dr. Eugenie Komives, MD

Dr. Eugenie Komives, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Duke Primary Care 267 S Churton St Hillsborough, NC 27278 Get Directions

After my residency I spent 11 years in clinical practice and in a variety of leadership roles with Kaiser Permanente in Durham. I also served in a variety of roles with Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina including vice president for health care quality. In July 2012 I returned to clinical practice with Duke Primary Care Hillsborough. I practice the full range of family medicine for adults adolescents and children. I enjoy caring for patients of all ages and am most satisfied when I am privileged to care for entire families of all generations. The most satisfying part of the clinical practice for me is the relationships I build with my patients over time. I am active in North Carolina medical organizations including the North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians and the NC Medical Society where I co-chair the Kanof Institute for Physician Leadership. When I am not at work I enjoy spending time with my husband and teenage daughters. My hobbies include regular exercise cooking and gardening.

Dr. Eugenie Komives, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hillsborough, NC. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Komives is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Komives' Experience

See how Dr. Komives' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Komives

Dr. Komives accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Komives has admitting privileges.

Dr. Komives' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Komives to family and friends
based on 5 total surveys
Dr. Komives' Performance
Have you seen Dr. Eugenie Komives, MD?
Are you Dr. Komives?

Compare Dr. Komives

}

Dr. Komives' Care Philosophy

Dr. Komives' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Komives has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Komives' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Komives does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Komives and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Harvard Medical School

Graduated in 1985

Beth Israel Hospital

Completed in 1986

Duke University Medical Center

Completed in 1989

Dr. Komives does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Komives and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Komives does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Komives and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.