Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 59

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Princeton, NJ and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School medical school in 1990. She is affiliated with Princeton Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD

Eugenie Brunner, MD, FACS

256 Bunn Dr Princeton, NJ 08540 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Brunner with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Dr. Brunner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brunner

4.4

Dr. Brunner

Dr. Brunner took the time to explain every step of the procedure. She is attentive & knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Brunner based on her manner, her skill as a surgeon & her availability for follow up.
Jul 16, 2021
Hi, thank you for leaving such a wonderful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
12 minutes ago-Edit Last year I had a face lift by Dr. Eugenie Brunner. It was a big surgery, I knew this before I finally committed to having it done. However, my sagging skin was bringing me down. My personality did not match the women who was staring me in the mirror each morning. I interviewed 6 well known plastic surgeons before deciding to go with Dr Brunner. My choice was a good one. Dr Brunner is a skilled Surgeon. She did everything that we had discussed before the surgery. I have "0" visible scars, the sagging skin is gone. and I look 10 years younger! Also, Dr Brunner was there for me during my recuperation period, at the hospital, after I left the hospital, and many visits after the surgery. I just went back to Dr. Brunner's for a laser treatment. I had some brown sunspots that I wanted removed. This treatment is amazing! I highly recommend it. I will close my review with this: Dr Brunner is a skilled, kind, and caring doctor. I definitely made the right choice by g
Alana – Oct 30, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
I really like Dr. Brunner. I find her to be both excellent at what she does and knowledgeable and up to date. I like to do my research ahead of my visits. I have found she sets reasonable expectations regarding various procedures and I really respect that in a doctor. I have had excellent results working with her.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Feb 17, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
I recently had the FaceTite/Embrace procedure with Dr. Brunner. Approximately 6 weeks later, I had filler injections to my lips and cheeks. I am so very happy. My neck and jawline look great, much firmer. My lips look beautiful, just smooth and natural. My recovery was easy...just as Dr. Brunner had described. Her staff is warm, friendly and very accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Brunner and her staff.
Oct 22, 2019
Thank you so much for sharing your positive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
Dr Brunner performed an IPL laser treatment on me in 2017 to lessen my age spots on my face. I found Dr Brunner to be extremely professional and reasonably priced. I was very happy with my results since Dr Brunner was very thorough with what to expect . I returned later that year for some injections to restore lost volume in my face and help to lessen the appearance of my jowls; again Dr Brunner was very clear about what to expect and to this day almost 18 months later I am very happy !!
Paula in NJ – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Brunner for many years. Dr. Brunner is an excellent physician and surgeon with a great aesthetic eye. She is honest in her guidance and educates you on the best approach for the desired result. The compliments I receive are all due to Dr. Brunner. The office staff is wonderful and very welcoming. I am so glad that someone recommended Dr. Brunner to me all those years ago.
Holmdel, NJ – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
Had 5 treatments of laser hair removal. When I had my consultation Dr.Brenner told me after 3-5 laser treatments I would have minimal to no hair growing back. After the 5 treatments, was still having half the amount of my hair growing back in the treated area. Within three months all the hair has grown back. When I now shave the area I have severe shaving irritation for a week, when before I did not. Told her of the issue and no response. After spending $1675 I expect some feedback/solution
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
New Jersey – Dec 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
I have received a number of skin treatments with Dr. Brunner, including Fraxel laser resurfacing, Restylane & Radiesse filler injections and Botox. Dr. Brunner is very professional and caring. She is a truly talented and dedicated physician. Her artistic eye gives her the ability to provide very natural results. Her staff is very courteous and accommodating. Office appointments almost always run on time. Most importantly, I am so very happy with my results. I couldn't ask for more!
Ruth R in Princeton, NJ – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
I recently had Fractora, a radiofrequency skin tightening procedure for the face and neck that does not involve surgery! The procedure took only 45 mins and was not painful. It gave me tightening along my jawline and neck and I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Brunner's description of the procedure and results were perfect! I would absolutely do it again, if needed. Over the years, I have had a very good experience with Dr. Brunner and I have the utmost confidence in her.
Natalie in Princeton, NJ – Jan 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brunner?