Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 56

Dr. Brunner

Eugenie Brunner, MD, FACS

256 Bunn Dr Ste 4 Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Princeton, NJ and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Brunner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brunner

4.3

Dr. Brunner?
Dr. Brunner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD
I recently had the FaceTite/Embrace procedure with Dr. Brunner. Approximately 6 weeks later, I had filler injections to my lips and cheeks. I am so very happy. My neck and jawline look great, much firmer. My lips look beautiful, just smooth and natural. My recovery was easy...just as Dr. Brunner had described. Her staff is warm, friendly and very accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Brunner and her staff.
Thank you so much for sharing your positive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
Dr Brunner performed an IPL laser treatment on me in 2017 to lessen my age spots on my face. I found Dr Brunner to be extremely professional and reasonably priced. I was very happy with my results since Dr Brunner was very thorough with what to expect . I returned later that year for some injections to restore lost volume in my face and help to lessen the appearance of my jowls; again Dr Brunner was very clear about what to expect and to this day almost 18 months later I am very happy !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Brunner for many years. Dr. Brunner is an excellent physician and surgeon with a great aesthetic eye. She is honest in her guidance and educates you on the best approach for the desired result. The compliments I receive are all due to Dr. Brunner. The office staff is wonderful and very welcoming. I am so glad that someone recommended Dr. Brunner to me all those years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
Had 5 treatments of laser hair removal. When I had my consultation Dr.Brenner told me after 3-5 laser treatments I would have minimal to no hair growing back. After the 5 treatments, was still having half the amount of my hair growing back in the treated area. Within three months all the hair has grown back. When I now shave the area I have severe shaving irritation for a week, when before I did not. Told her of the issue and no response. After spending $1675 I expect some feedback/solution
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
I have received a number of skin treatments with Dr. Brunner, including Fraxel laser resurfacing, Restylane & Radiesse filler injections and Botox. Dr. Brunner is very professional and caring. She is a truly talented and dedicated physician. Her artistic eye gives her the ability to provide very natural results. Her staff is very courteous and accommodating. Office appointments almost always run on time. Most importantly, I am so very happy with my results. I couldn't ask for more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
I recently had Fractora, a radiofrequency skin tightening procedure for the face and neck that does not involve surgery! The procedure took only 45 mins and was not painful. It gave me tightening along my jawline and neck and I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Brunner's description of the procedure and results were perfect! I would absolutely do it again, if needed. Over the years, I have had a very good experience with Dr. Brunner and I have the utmost confidence in her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brunner?

The combination of surgery and art has enabled me to augment and refine my facial plastic surgery techniques, both cosmetic and reconstructive, with aesthetic and surgical artistry. Facial rejuvenation requires the advanced skill and experience of a surgeon, the discriminating eye and talent of an artist, and the innovation of a scientist. -Dr. Brunner

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cellulaze® Cellulite Reduction
  • Chemical Peel
  • Chin Implant
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Electrolysis
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Radiesse® Injections