Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD

Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery | Female | 54 years old

11 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

The combination of surgery and art has enabled me to augment and refine my facial plastic surgery techniques, both cosmetic and reconstructive, with aesthetic and surgical artistry. Facial rejuvenation requires the advanced skill and experience of a surgeon, the discriminating eye and talent of an artist, and the innovation of a scientist. -Dr. BrunnerRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Brunner's Experience

See how Dr. Brunner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brunner

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brunner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brunner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brunner to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Brunner's Performance
in Princeton NJ |
Dr Brunner has been my "Doctor Of Choice" for several years now. I have received several different laser treatments including Clear & Brilliant and Laser Hair removal, as well as Botox injections and filler injections. I look fresher and smoother! I am very happy with my results. I have been to several different doctors in the past, I am very happy to be one of Dr Brunner's patients. She is the best!
New Jersey |
Had 5 treatments of laser hair removal. When I had my consultation Dr.Brenner told me after 3-5 laser treatments I would have minimal to no hair growing back. After the 5 treatments, was still having half the amount of my hair growing back in the treated area. Within three months all the hair has grown back. When I now shave the area I have severe shaving irritation for a week, when before I did not. Told her of the issue and no response. After spending $1675 I expect some feedback/solution
in Princeton, NJ |
I have received a number of skin treatments with Dr. Brunner, including Fraxel laser resurfacing, Restylane & Radiesse filler injections and Botox. Dr. Brunner is very professional and caring. She is a truly talented and dedicated physician. Her artistic eye gives her the ability to provide very natural results. Her staff is very courteous and accommodating. Office appointments almost always run on time. Most importantly, I am so very happy with my results. I couldn't ask for more!
in Princeton, NJ |
I recently had Fractora, a radiofrequency skin tightening procedure for the face and neck that does not involve surgery! The procedure took only 45 mins and was not painful. It gave me tightening along my jawline and neck and I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Brunner's description of the procedure and results were perfect! I would absolutely do it again, if needed. Over the years, I have had a very good experience with Dr. Brunner and I have the utmost confidence in her.
Have you seen Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD?
Are you Dr. Brunner?

Compare Dr. Brunner

Dr. Brunner says...

As a double board certified facial plastic surgeon, I am dedicated to providing an exceptional patient experience at my Princeton and Central New Jersey-area practice. I utilize advanced surgical and non-surgical techniques, such as facelift surgery, rhinoplasty, eyelid lift, and BOTOX® Cosmetic, to help individuals achieve their aesthetic goals. I'm also the director of a state-of-the-art skin rejuvenation center equipped with the latest laser skin resurfacing technology. In my experience, personal attention, customized treatment plans, and compassion can make a profound difference in the quality of care as well as the results.

Experienced in both art and science, I earned my undergraduate degree at Rutgers College while spending summers studying at Parsons School of Design. I received my medical degree from the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School—The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, graduating with honors. I completed additional training at New York University Medical Center, followed by a Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Toronto. Through it all, I have committed my career to delivering superior outcomes in the safest environment possible. I believe in the highest standards of care, and I look forward to assisting each of my patients in their goals.

Dr. Brunner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Brunner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Brunner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brunner's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology
      • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Graduated in 1990

Nyu Langone Medical Center

Completed in 1991

Nyu Langone Medical Center

Completed in 1996

U Toronto

Completed in 1997

Dr. Brunner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brunner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Cellulaze® Cellulite Reduction
      • Chemical Peel
      • Chin Implant
      • Dysport Injection
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Electrolysis
      • Lip Augmentation
      • Microdermabrasion
      • Neck Lift
      • Neck Liposuction
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Perlane® Injection
      • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
      • Radiesse® Injections