Dr. Eugenia Rullan, MD

Dr. Eugenia Rullan, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Eugenia Rullan, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in rheumatology.

612 Druid Rd E Fl 1

Clearwater, FL 33756

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Rullan

See how frequently Dr. Rullan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Bone Disorders

Dr. Rullan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Rullan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rullan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rullan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rullan's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rullan to family and friends

Dr. Rullan's Performance

I have been a patient for approximately 12 years. This post will most likely not be posted for public view.. I had a very good patient/doctor relationship with Dr. Rullan. Today I called a few hours ahead to reschedule my appointment for today, I was told it was my second cancellation and I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr. Rullan! She is passionate about her patients and helping them with medications. I love her bedside manner and wish I was closer to her practice. Dr. Rullan helped me walk when I could barely walk into her office. Her staff is amazing, just like her! Love you, Dr. Rullan!!!! :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Fabulous doctor! Last time in her office I waited the longest time ever!! About 4 minutes. Must say she keeps her schedule. Very friendly and her staff is also friendly. Don't know what I'd do without her. My opinion, she is the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr Rullans inflexibility w/ her office staff is unacceptable. They did not inform me of what was needed to receive my treatment and so I could not do it before I left the country, There are lots of other excellent doctors and so I say don't bother.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Professional, compassionate, has an amazing knowledge of immune system diseases. Forward thinking, standard of care excellent. After 26 years coping and managing RA, I have had the opportunity to experience many Rheumatologist, she is by far the very best! Her supporting staff are very good!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0