Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Stoelk

Northwest Fertility Center

1750 SW Harbor Way Ste 200 Portland, OR 97201

Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Portland, OR. He graduated from University Of Iowa College Of Medicine and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Stoelk accepts

Dr. Stoelk accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Stoelk treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Stoelk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stoelk

4.5

Dr. Stoelk?
Dr. Stoelk's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD
There is so many things that he did wrong that has traumatized me. Looking back I should have left sooner, but he had our babies (embryos) and I had never done IVF before and he would tell us that everything we were going through was normal. I should have ran. I did not know it wasn’t normal and was made to believe by Dr. Stoelk himself, that it was and that he had dealt with many women like me, according to him. I finally went to another clinic after multiple unsuccessful transfers with him. I later found out that the tools he was using on me during our transfers were only to be used in surgical settings when patients are under anesthesia. Transfers should only take about 10 mins or so, I would be on his chair for well over an hour, with blood leaking out of me and him blaming me and saying my cervixs are tough, using these tools to try to cut and open my cervix’s. The last time he did it to me, I thought he had perforated my bowels, him trying to shove these instruments inside of me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD?
We were nervous about meeting with a reproductive endocrinolologist. Dr. Stoelk was so understanding and very thorough. We had tried on our own for almost 10 years. We gave birth to twins after working with Dr. Stoelk for 2 months. We are so grateful and praise God every day that we found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD?
Wonderful experience all around. We have thoroughly appreciated the time and care that all staff have provided . We can’t even begin to describe our gratitude. You made our dreams come true. You made what seemed impossible into glorious reality. Thank you for your positive attitude, understanding, encouragement and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD?
We visited Dr Stoelk last year and simply with an ultrasound he put an end to our 18 month struggle. It was a very luck of circumstances but we are going back again for advice on number 2. Dr Stoelk was wonderful at explaining all the options without pressuring you into a level of intervention you weren't ready for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD?
My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Northwest Fertility. Dr. Stoelk and his staff are very genuine and caring, and also extremely knowledgeable and professional. It is a difficult journey and we felt their support the entire time. We are expecting a baby boy in October!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD?
Dr Stoelk and his staff are all knowledgeable, caring, attentive, helpful and efficient. They treat you as an individual rather than just a number. After 5 failed IUI treatments with a larger, more well known Clinic, we needed a change. Dr Stoelk diagnosed me with endometriosis on our 1st visit to NWFC. I had a laparoscopy a few weeks later and then got pregnant after our 1st round of IUI treatment with Dr Stoelk. We Love NWFC!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr Stoelk for 10 months and unfortunately – I am not able to recommend him or his office. He is a very nice person and has very good bedside manners; however, he is not very diligent in his approach to treatment, which ultimately wastes people’s time and money. I’ve been having monthly Clomid cycles, ultrasounds and trigger shots for 6 months and every time he would say – everything looks good, let’s keep our fingers crossed. And every cycle I’d be back to his office, ag
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD?
Dr. Stoelk listened to my concerns at the beginning of our process. He continued to be thoughtful about his approach, remembering my concerns along our entire journey. He was communicative about decision making, ensuring I understood the 'whys' throughout. I cannot recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD?
Great doc, took a very structured approach to figuring out what the problem was instead of pushing IVF right away. You can tell - he has a lot of experience and knows all ins and outs of his profession. And you won't feel like you are in a conveyor-belt type of operation, like so many of my friends who went to other fertility clinics felt. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD?
Thorough, Respectful and kind. Everything one could ask for in a doctor and surgeon.Thank you! -Sally
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Stoelk, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stoelk?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility