Dentistry  |
Dr. Eugene Schmidt, DDS
Dr. Schmidt is a native of Southern California. He attended the University of California, Irvine and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. After dental school, Dr. Schmidt completed a two-year General Practice Residency at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center/University of Southern California (USC). He received advanced training in complex rehabilitation for people with special care requirements. After completing his residency, Dr. Schmidt was asked to assume a teaching position as an attending doctor on the hospital staff. He remains on staff, caring for special-needs patients and providing instruction to post-graduate dental and medical residents.Dr. Schmidt's commitment to learning is reflected by the 100-200 hours of continuing education he takes annually. This allows him and the office staff to keep current with dental knowledge and provide patients with treatment options appropriate to their needs.

17928 Magnolia St

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Schmidt

This content was provided by Dr. Schmidt "In an effort to help our patients achieve beautiful, healthy smiles, we continuously strive to offer the most advanced and comprehensive dental treatment available. With a full range of dental services available, we are confident we can meet the individual needs and desires of each patient that walks through our doors.

Conveniently located in Fountain Valley, California we strive to meet the dental needs of your entire family with integrity and a personal touch. Our goal is to offer the highest standard of dental care to our patients in a comfortable and relaxing environment. Drs. Schmidt and Aszterbaum and their team of skilled professionals work together to establish happiness, self-esteem, comfort and optimal dental health for each of our patients. We strive to be efficient and encouraging while creating beautiful smiles."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Schmidt is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Schmidt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schmidt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schmidt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schmidt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schmidt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schmidt to family and friends
Dr. Schmidt's Performance
in Fountain Valley, CA |
DR. SCHMIDT IS A HIGHLY SKILLED DENTIST WITH EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT STAFF. HIS TOOTH RESTORATION SKILL IS TRULY SUPERIOR.
Fountain Valley, CA |
Great routine care and easy follow up keeping scope to minimum when more work not needed
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Great doctor &great staff
Newport Beach, CA |
Great friendly caring staff, saw Shannon for cleaning was best cleaning I ever had. Loved Dr Schmidt !
in Fountain Valley, CA |
Excellent follow-up
in Cypress, Ca |
I have been seeing Dr. Schmidt since I was 14 (almost 25 years). I love him and I love his office. I now have to drive 30 mins to get to his office, since I have moved further but I wouldn't change for the world. He take great care of my children, my mom, mother-in-law, husband (when I can get him to go ??), and me. I have recommended him to many friends who have been equally as happy. I am a lifer! ??
in Garden Grove, ca |
I went to 4 other dentists before I came to Dr. Eugene Schmidt. The confidence I felt when I left his office was the determining factor in choosing Dr. Schmidt to help me with my serious treatment plan. He spent as long as I needed helping me understand what needed to be done, and also, listening to my personal needs and what I was going through with the type of oral disease I had. Every office visit from the beginning is consistent, knowledgeable, and productive. I am so happy with Dr Schmidt!
in Santa Ana, CA |
No one likes going to the dentist . However, the staff is wonderful at Dr. Schmidt's office . Everyone is so patient, gentle and kind, just as Dr. Schmidt himself is . I would recommend him to everyone .
Have you seen Dr. Eugene Schmidt, DDS?
Are you Dr. Schmidt?