Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD
Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD is a dentist who practices in Garden City, NY. He is 64 years old.

601 Franklin Ave Ste 101

Garden City, NY 11530

• Ameritas
  • Anthem
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Pezzollo

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Pezzollo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pezzollo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pezzollo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pezzollo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pezzollo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pezzollo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pezzollo to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Pezzollo's Performance
in New York, NY |
Dr Pezzollo is nothing short of extraordinary. I went to see him recently for what I thought to be a complex problem. I was very jittery and frankly afraid. He is not only a brilliant oral surgeon but he has a genuine interest in his patients and their health. He took the time to explain the procedure in detail. He did a perfect job and afterwards took the time to follow up personally. I called on the weekend with a question. He got back promptly. Would recommend him without reservation!
in Hempstead, NY |
Dr. Pezzollo staff was warm and friendly. Which was such a relief because my daughter needed her impacted wisdom teeth removed per her dentists opinion. My daughter is petrified of dentist for some unknown reason and upon meeting Dr. Pezzollo she was immediately at ease. He reassured her and included 'small talk' of Paige's college experience and inquired of her area of study at Villanova! I knew right away that Dr. Pezzollo was the perfect choice for my daughter and family!
in Huntington, NY |
He is a great Oral surgeon. Procedures went well. However, he is arragant, overbooks and works too quickly. Problem after hours? He will not answer his pages. An answering service has been given procedures from him to only page him, no calls. He forgot to order my pain medication and never answered the page from my pharmacy or the messages I left 3 times about the problem. Not even a call the next day. He is good but he is an extreme Narcissist. "He thinks who he is." Not caring.
in Great Neck, NY |
He is simply the best oral surgeon wouldn't go anywhere else
in Smithtown ny |
Dr. P is an amazing dr who puts his patients first. He gentleness and warmth is a welcome change.
Garden City |
My experience with Dr. Pezzollo exceeded my expectations. He treated me with respect, and took the time to listen, as well as to explain my condition in terms I could understand. He immediately instilled in me a sense of trust in his medical judgement. The procedure was a success and the follow up care was excellent. He is a consummate professional that I will continue to recommend to friends and family.
High |
Dr Pezzollo was extremely competent and took the time to explain everything to me.He was very professional and caring.I recommend him highly.His staff was also very nice and accomodating.
Went for Wisdom teeth extraction, felt total confidence in Dr. Pezzollo's care. I had no complications what so ever and could not have been happier with the outcome and overall experience. I would highly recommend, 5 stars!
in Roslyn, NY |
I have been going to see Dr. Pezzollo for over a year and cannot say enough about his care. From entering his office and working with his kind staff, to the cleanliness and order of his practice, all the way to the check out process ? his office and professionalism is second to none. You will not find a more genuine doctor of his caliber!!!
West Palm Beach, FL |
has a gentle hand and a calming approach which instils confidence in the patient atmophere and surroundings very pleasant and professional
in Glen Head, NY |
Very professional & kind Dr. . He took the time to explain the specifics of my situation and what all of my options were. Never made me rushed as most Dr's do. Did excellent and professional work and would definitely recommend him highly. His folllow up care was amazing . He truly took an interest in how I was feeling post procedure and made me feel comfortable in knowing that he was accessible in case I had any problems. 5 stars !!
Have you seen Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
Are you Dr. Pezzollo?

• Anthem
    Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
    DHA
    DHA Premier
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO