Dr. Eugene Herman, DMD

Dr. Eugene Herman, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

77 N Centre Ave Ste 303 Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Get Directions

Dr. Eugene Herman, DMD is an dentist who practices in Rockville Centre, NY. He is 74 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herman to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Herman's Performance
Rockville Centre, NY |
Dr Herman came highly recommended by my dentist , Dr Cutler . He was professional , courteous , efficient and used good conservative judgement in handling my situation . I am pleased with his care .
in Staten Island NY |
This doctor needs to learn some patience. He is the rudest human being I've ever come in contact with. I brought my daughter to him for one tooth. He said she needed 4 out. Well surgery day comes, and he can't find a vein to put in a line, and says my daughter is a big girl. She's average size. He's much heavier. After coaxing my daughter agrees to do it with a local. He tried for 30 seconds to a minute to inject her before leaving the room, saying we're done here. Incompetent and unprofessional
in Farmingville ny |
He gave me novacain and left the room for 2 hours I told hi I think it wore off I feel pain he just gave me more shots and started working immediately!!! He was a bit rough and barbaric the pain I felt was awful still in a lot of pain 2 days later!! Not to mention the cost $700 to get 2 teeth pulled plus another $105 previously to have the reg dentist tell me what I already knew that I needed 2 teeth pulled!!
Have you seen Dr. Eugene Herman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Herman?

Compare Dr. Herman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Herman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Herman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Herman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Herman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Herman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Herman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.