Dr. Eugene Gregush, MD

• EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Planned Administration Inc

Putting the patient first.Read more

Dr. Gregush's Experience

See how Dr. Gregush's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gregush

Dr. Gregush accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gregush has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gregush's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gregush to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Gregush's Performance
Ft Myers, FL |
I had a appointment with the doctor on Monday . His staff called me up and told me that I would have to pay more then wait they told me the first time gave me the wrong price. I told the staff that I have no insurance that they would have to honor what they told me the first time. There response was to tell me to see another doctor if I didn't like there prices. I used to love going to him until he got his new staff of unprofessional woman. I would not recommend going to him.
in Port Charlotte, Florida |
I had a wonderful experience with Doctor Gregush and would recommend him to anyone. At my age I have been very lucky to be healthy but that changed and I needed surgery. He made me feel comfortable and took away any fears I had. His office staff was excellent and so pleasant. I wish I hadn't needed surgery but I am very pleased to have known him.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Gregush delivered 2 of my 3 children. They are now ages 17 and almost 11. He also helped me during a rough time when I had a miscarriage. I was always comfortable with him and his staff. If I still lived in Florida, he would've been my doctor of choice for my now 4 year old. Thank you Dr. Gregush! ~Spring Cruz~
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Gregush saved me and my son's life. I had an unexpected placenta abruption with my first child at 32 weeks. We were traveling from Naples to Orlando. Dr. G was on call that evening. I thank God for him and the team. He is very qualified? and kind man.
in North Port, FL |
He is very caring, outstanding and makes sure you are comfortable at all times. He definitely shows experience in his field and I'll never go to another OBGYN. I've had horrible doctors in Sarasota and after switching to Dr. Gregush I am confident I will never have to change again!
in Port Charlotte |
Waited 2+ hours to even be seen every time I go in. Rude, pretty much told me I was making things up and pretty much called me an idiot. Yesterday was the last straw, I will not be going back. He doesn't sit and talk to you. Comes in the to for 2 min for your ultrasound then leaves. No bedside manner whatsoever.
North Port, Florida |
First off, I liked hime. Office staff, that's another story. He is Very!!!! different when you are admitted to the hospital. Someone else called him a "bully" I would agree. I also watched him yelling at nurses in the hallway, these nurses were great! Not professional
in North Port |
Dr. Gregush very nice. However, his office workers (are horrible). It negates the Doctor's expertise. I wouldn't recommend this Dr. because the STAFF feels too comfortable and are RUDE. NOT HELPFUL OR APPOLOGETIC when they SAY......its not our fault, Dr. on Vacation yada yada yada. Hangs up before caller is done explaining WHY we are giving a horrible review. Just piss poor customer service.
Port Charlotte, Fl |
I waited a while to write a review. Before I went the hospital I really like my doctor. The only thing I had a problem with was that he was sometimes hard to understand, and he was a little too serious. When I was admitted to the hospital he became almost aggressive, he was bossy or as my husband said "a bully" about how I was going to have my baby. I did not want a medicine. He didn't't like that. He was unkind to the nurses who took care of me, it was actually really bad. I will not go back.
in North Port, FL |
I really liked him from the time i met him. His office girls were so nice to me and very informative. I have had a pap smear by him, an Ultra Sound, and a couple of out patient surgeries. I think he is Awesome ! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. Renee Q North Port, FL
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
He isn't a bad doctor, just does not explain things very well. Often leaves your mind wandering.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr.Gregush is an amazing Doctor! I wouldn't use any other. He's delivered my nephew and my son only to deliver my future nephew. Everyone in his office is great and are very knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone!
Arcadia, FL |
He is an amazing Doctor, he delivered my son and 8 of my nieces and nephews, I would recommend him to anyone.
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
I had a wonderful experience with him And will refer all my friends to him. He is very trust worthy .
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Dr. Gregush left himself as the only Ob/GYN on call in the county one week to deliver babies at Peace River. My mother was scheduled for a ELECTIVE procedure. He did not reschedule her procedure or explain the situation. It ended up with him abandoning her in the middle of her surgery! Still under anesthesia, without coming out one door and asking me (An RN) or my father who we wanted to complete her half-done surgery, he grabbed a surgeon I would not have chosen to operate on my dog!
Have you seen Dr. Eugene Gregush, MD?
Are you Dr. Gregush?

Dr. Gregush's Care Philosophy

Putting the patient first.

Dr. Gregush's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Gregush has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gregush's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Alleghany General Hospital
    Komensky University Hospital

• Czech
  • Slovak

Dr. Gregush does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gregush and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecology

• Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
  • Amniocentesis
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Lymph Node Dissection for Endometrial Cancer (Uterine Cancer)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC