Contact provider for availability

Neurology ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Gosy

GOSY AND ASSOCIATES PAIN TREATMENT CENTER

100 College Pkwy Ste 220 Buffalo, NY 14221

Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD is a neurology specialist in Buffalo, NY and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Sote) in 1984 and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Gosy accepts

Dr. Gosy accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Dr. Gosy treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Gosy treats Autoimmune Diseases more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Gosy treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Gosy treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 69% of his peers

Dr. Gosy treats this condition more than 69% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• Neurology

1992
James a Haley Veterans Hospital
1984
Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Sote)
1992

5.1020408163265305%

Dr. Gosy?
Dr. Gosy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD
He has earned all 5 stars from myself and many of my colleagues . We are end of life Nurse’s !! Doc. Comes in early and stays late to accommodate our patients. He is 100% professional. A very gentle, kind and empathetic Gentlemen. It takes brains to be a good doctor. However; it takes a good person wirh brains, heart and soul to be a great doctor. Gosy is second to none. Thanks for being there for us Doc ! We ove you !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
Dr. Amazing ! Exhibits respect, compassion, and empathy with regard to his patiants. He is brilliant and social, kind and understanding. Doctor Gene Gosy puts his patients before himself. Our community is honored to have him available to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
I have been patient of Dr Gosy for the past 15 years. I suffer with Diabetic Neuropathy, Gastroparesis and Injuries from a motorcycle wreck. Dr. G has treated me and my conditions in an efficient, effective proficient manner. Dr. G has returned me to a productive husband, father member of society. My quality of life returned, I owe Dr G a debt of gratitude for getting me back on my feet, and able to manage home ownership and all that entails. Dr G is the Saint of quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
Dr. Gosy saved my life. He was able to figure out what was wrong with me when NO ONE else could. For over 20 years, I was able to live and enjoy a normal life. Now, without him, I'm condemned to a declining life and ultimately a wheelchair. Thanks to the few who abused his compassion and the government, that would rather cure ED than the pain millions deal with every day, my life is FOREVER changed. The government and a few low lifes have condemned me to a poor existence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
Dr Gosy is one of the most caring and compassionate people I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. He has been able to help me control a chronic pain condition that would be debilitating without his help. Dr Gosy has willingly spent the required time to get to know my condition and zero in on the most effective treatment WITHOUT overmedicating me. He has actually reduced my meds over the years as he fine tunes his understanding of the best treatment for me. He is a real blessing and a fine doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
Helped me immensely. Worked very closely with me to find the right medications & treatments for my chronic pain & medical disorder. One of the few doctors I've seen (of MANY) that actually listen. Of all the doctors I've seen, he's the best at injections. I have a major fear of needles, and he is very gentle doing the injections, makes sure I never see the syringe, and is great at distracting me with conversation & jokes during the procedure. Kind, sincere, realistic & competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
He is my Doctor been going him for many years and I like him....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
Dr. Gosy saved my life when no other doctors cared about my very bad pain. Dr. Gosy cares about his patients and does everything by the book too. I never had a doctor like Dr. Gosy who cares about me and is willing to take the time to learn how my pain effects my daily life. I now have my life back and can work a full time job because of Dr. Gosy taking care of me and my family has their Dad back now enjoying life again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
dr.gosy took me as a patient when my last dr lost his license and abruptly left the state and after 3 months looking for a dr he took me made me very comfortable appointments were easy to get wait time never more than 15 minutes the whole procedures I had were very helpful and the process was quick scripts were done electronically which was great but he helped me lower my pain medicine and nurses were also helpful and made visits a good experience and I have full confidence in dr gosy and nurses
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
Over 19 years ago, after a year+ of dibilitating pain that orthopedic surgeons didn't understand or able to explain, a doctor at Dent & others MDs recommended Dr Gosy. Since I was 1st seen by him, he was compassionate & always through in diagnosing my pain as RSD & monitoring my pain management. He was the 1st doctor to listen to me & offer me any pain relief. My being almost 72, he & his associates have saved my life by giving me hope through various medications & modalities over the years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
Uses a multitude of pain management treatments, orders diagnostic tests, checks for patient compliance with laws, very concerned with safety and comfort of patient, compassionate and ethical, warns patient of danger of misuse of controlled substances and doesn't tolerate breaking the patient contract. He has a friendly manner and a good sense of humor that puts me at ease. I have never felt it difficult to talk to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
Dr. Gosy and his associates are professional, caring individuals. I have only been a patient there for a short time. I am always treated with kindness, dignity and respect. Dr. Gosy's staff are always busy, yet they always treat me well. I have never been treated poorly at that practice and I don't feel scared to call the office, if necessary. That has been the case with other providers I have had in the past. Dr. Gosy and his associates are the best providers I've ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
Dr.Gosy treated me with dignity and respect. He didn't look at me as if the sciatic pain was all in my head. I had had back surgery that was unsuccessful 8 years ago . The only answer I got was more surgery. NO WAY! The discs continued to rupture and bulge until it now extends from my neck to my sacrum. I am treated with oral medication and back injection. I am able to oob and do most tasks. At least I can walk and not in a wheelchair. I am so thankful for him. I am tested every couple
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
We moved to Buffalo from Southwick, MA. when I had to quit work If I wanted to continue walking. I retired on Disability at 55 . We followed my wifes carreer here to Buffalo. Finding a new Pain Management Doctor was daunting and frightening. Doctor Gosy actions were thourough and conservative over the months till we found a happy medium of medications and activity. I have been evaluated By some of the finest doctors at the best Hospitals and have no surgical answer to my issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
the best dr. i have ever had for my problems----LOVE THEM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Gosy's for many many years. He is the best in his field of expertise of chronic pain management. He has always listened to me and responded in a kind compassionate manner. He is the utmost professional when it comes to treating his patients and in this very difficult field of practice. He is outstanding in his modalities and shows respect, carefully assessing and monitoring his patients c the highest regard to their ever changing pain management. Highly reccommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
My experience at Dr. Gosy's was a real good experience. Thank-You for all your help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
I have been to a number of doctors including the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Eugene Gosy was a God-Send. I was so bad racked with constant, constant pain even after two shoulder surgeries. I had massive tearing of my rotator cuff & labrum do to skilled trade work I did. It didn't help that my construction company's comp carrier denied me surgery for 2 1/2 years. It took a number of weeks but Dr. Gosy was able to control the pain. Still Constant but controlled. He gave me my life back. Thank God!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gosy?