Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD

Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD

Neurology | Male | 56 years old

Dr. Gosy specializes in Neurology and practices in Buffalo, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gosy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gosy's Experience

See how Dr. Gosy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gosy

Dr. Gosy accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gosy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Gosy
Dr. Gosy's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (85)
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Gosy saved my life when no other doctors cared about my very bad pain. Dr. Gosy cares about his patients and does everything by the book too. I never had a doctor like Dr. Gosy who cares about me and is willing to take the time to learn how my pain effects my daily life. I now have my life back and can work a full time job because of Dr. Gosy taking care of me and my family has their Dad back now enjoying life again.
in West Seneca New York, NY |
dr.gosy took me as a patient when my last dr lost his license and abruptly left the state and after 3 months looking for a dr he took me made me very comfortable appointments were easy to get wait time never more than 15 minutes the whole procedures I had were very helpful and the process was quick scripts were done electronically which was great but he helped me lower my pain medicine and nurses were also helpful and made visits a good experience and I have full confidence in dr gosy and nurses
in Hamburg, NY |
Over 19 years ago, after a year+ of dibilitating pain that orthopedic surgeons didn't understand or able to explain, a doctor at Dent & others MDs recommended Dr Gosy. Since I was 1st seen by him, he was compassionate & always through in diagnosing my pain as RSD & monitoring my pain management. He was the 1st doctor to listen to me & offer me any pain relief. My being almost 72, he & his associates have saved my life by giving me hope through various medications & modalities over the years.
in Evans NY |
Uses a multitude of pain management treatments, orders diagnostic tests, checks for patient compliance with laws, very concerned with safety and comfort of patient, compassionate and ethical, warns patient of danger of misuse of controlled substances and doesn't tolerate breaking the patient contract. He has a friendly manner and a good sense of humor that puts me at ease. I have never felt it difficult to talk to him.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Gosy and his associates are professional, caring individuals. I have only been a patient there for a short time. I am always treated with kindness, dignity and respect. Dr. Gosy's staff are always busy, yet they always treat me well. I have never been treated poorly at that practice and I don't feel scared to call the office, if necessary. That has been the case with other providers I have had in the past. Dr. Gosy and his associates are the best providers I've ever had.
in Cattaraugus, NY |
Dr.Gosy treated me with dignity and respect. He didn't look at me as if the sciatic pain was all in my head. I had had back surgery that was unsuccessful 8 years ago . The only answer I got was more surgery. NO WAY! The discs continued to rupture and bulge until it now extends from my neck to my sacrum. I am treated with oral medication and back injection. I am able to oob and do most tasks. At least I can walk and not in a wheelchair. I am so thankful for him. I am tested every couple
East Aurora, NY |
We moved to Buffalo from Southwick, MA. when I had to quit work If I wanted to continue walking. I retired on Disability at 55 . We followed my wifes carreer here to Buffalo. Finding a new Pain Management Doctor was daunting and frightening. Doctor Gosy actions were thourough and conservative over the months till we found a happy medium of medications and activity. I have been evaluated By some of the finest doctors at the best Hospitals and have no surgical answer to my issues.
in Buffalo, NY |
the best dr. i have ever had for my problems----LOVE THEM
in Depew |
I have been a patient of Dr Gosy's for many many years. He is the best in his field of expertise of chronic pain management. He has always listened to me and responded in a kind compassionate manner. He is the utmost professional when it comes to treating his patients and in this very difficult field of practice. He is outstanding in his modalities and shows respect, carefully assessing and monitoring his patients c the highest regard to their ever changing pain management. Highly reccommended.
in West Seneca, New York 14224 |
My experience at Dr. Gosy's was a real good experience. Thank-You for all your help
in Sherman, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Gosy by my surgon a few years after a major wreck and 5 post corrective surgeries. Maybe '05. Dr Gosy & staff are miracle workers with a cortisone syringe, a God send and gift to those who suffer debilitating pain. Office is efficient, never more than 20 min. wait, usually under 10. Staff is profficient and friendly. Dr. referrals, 0 tolerance Random pill counts and tox screens weeds the riff raff out quick. Their slanders are easy to pick out on here.
in Tonawanda, NY |
I have been to a number of doctors including the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Eugene Gosy was a God-Send. I was so bad racked with constant, constant pain even after two shoulder surgeries. I had massive tearing of my rotator cuff & labrum do to skilled trade work I did. It didn't help that my construction company's comp carrier denied me surgery for 2 1/2 years. It took a number of weeks but Dr. Gosy was able to control the pain. Still Constant but controlled. He gave me my life back. Thank God!
Have you seen Dr. Eugene Gosy, MD?
Are you Dr. Gosy?

Compare Dr. Gosy

Dr. Gosy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for New York.

Board Action

Dr. Gosy has 1 board action

• Other (5/26/2016)
    • Action Taken: Non-disciplinary Action
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • State: New York

• Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo

Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Sote)

Graduated in 1984

James A Haley Veterans Hospital

Completed in 1992

Dr. Gosy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gosy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.