Dr. Eugene Elliott, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 67 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Elliott is an experienced and skilled surgeon, surrounded by a great team of nurses. This is a smaller office, so everyone quickly learns your name and is rooting for your progress. The whole staff is on the ball. I had diastasis recti repair and a tummy tuck 12 weeks ago, and everything has healed up perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to see Dr. Elliott again in the future.
Author:
Dr. Elliott is a phenomenal doctor. He has been my surgeon for more than fifteen years. He removed basal cell carcinomas from my face on three different occasions, the latest was one month ago (July 2019). The surgeries were under general anesthesia because they were so deep. There was virtually no visible scarring; I couldn’t be happier with the results. Besides being a great surgeon, Dr. Elliott has a tremendous bedside manner. He’s friendly, informative, highly professional, and it’s obvious he cares deeply about his patients.
Author:
Exceptional - I have been a patient of Dr. Elliott’s for over 15 years and I recently decided to remove my breast implants. I had my original breast augmentation performed by Dr. Elliott 14 years ago. When I informed Dr. Elliott that I wanted to have them removed, he consulted with me about the procedure and what my breasts will look like after the surgery. It has been 7 months post surgery and I feel fantastic and look fantastic. He performed a breast lift and removal. I did not have a lot of scar tissue and the implants were in great condition after the removal. I attribute that to the original surgery performed by Dr. Elliott. My breasts look natural and I feel so much better in my clothing. I am petite and now I feel much more youthful and healthy. I can’t thank Dr. Elliott enough and his wonderful staff for the care and concern they always give. This was one of the best decisions I have made for my health and body with absolutely no regrets. Thank you Dr. Elliott!
Author:
I appreciated the expedited care I received from Dr. Elliott and his team when I was diagnosed with a fast growing facial skin cancer. The doctor and his team where professional, thorough And caring. I would gladly recommend Dr. Elliott. JL
Author:
Dr. Elliott is kind, gentle and compassionate, and the whole staff is friendly and efficient. He really cares about his patients and takes his time to answer any questions and concerns. I had to have a mastectomy and Dr. Elliott did my implant reconstruction. I am very pleased with the results, the scarring is hardly noticeable. I would highly recommend him!
Author:
Dr. Elliott is thorough and conscientious and does beautiful work. His office is very well run. I cannot say enough good things about his wonderful combination of expertise and caring.
Author:
I had been putting off surgery for sometime. I'm so glad I went through with it. Dr. Elliott was wonderful. I could not have asked for a better result. The staff is great also.
Author:
Dr. Elliiott and his staff are the best. His is very skilled, very thorough, and compassionate. In addition, he applies his artist's sensibilities to his medical expertise. His support team, Kris and Tarry, are equally through and have great personal and organizational skills. I was so pleased with the outcome of my 2014 facelift that I had a second one this July.
Author:
If you ever need any cosmetic sergeant in OC, he is the one. I had so many counsaltation before my breast augmentation in LA and OC. I chose dr Ellliot who was refered by my friend and happy with my result.
Author:
I went to Dr Elliott for a skin cancer on my ear that had spread and required a skin graft. From my consultation to my last post op visit he was outstanding as a person and a surgeon. My finished result was perfection it exceeded my expectations! I would return to him for future cosmetic procedures and definately refer my family and friends.
Author:
Dr. Eugene Elliott recently removed a large squamous carcinoma from my forehead previously inadequately removed by a dermatologist. I have referred all of my patients from my family practice who needed plastic surgery over many years. They & I have noted his outstanding expertise & care of his patients. He is simply without peers in his field. Alan Barton MD
Author:
Dr. Elliott and his staff ensure that you feel comfortable and are well informed about the procedure that you are interested in having. I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Elliott and I could not be happier, he is truly a perfectionist.
Author:
I had a small skin cancer removed from my nose and was fearful of how it might look once the surgery was done. Dr. Elliot did the reconstructive surgery and I can hardly tell anything was ever done. Thank You Dr. Elliot! He and his staff are professional but more importantly they truly care about their patients. I couldn't have asked for better care. If I ever need surgery again Dr. Elliot will be my first choice. I highly recommend him!
Author:
Dr. Elliott was very detailed in precautions relating to any possible infections both before and after surgery. In this day and age that is important. He was always kind and concerned. In addition, he has a great sense of humor. I would go to him for any other procedures I might need.
Author:
Dr Elliott and his staff are amazing. I am so extremely happy with my surgery! From the first appointment to the last 6 week follow-up I have only praise for Dr Elliott. I highly recommend him and his staff!
Author:
I'm so blessed to have found Dr. Eugene. He's absolutely the BEST! He listens carefully, addresses each and every concerns. He's a true blend of surgeon and artist. Dr. Eugene and his entire staff are very professional and courteous. They all made my surgical journey so wonderful. Thank you Dr. Eugene!
Author:
Dr. Elliott is an excellent physician. Highly recommend him. My aesthetician noted she has never seen such an excellent facelift (and she has seen many). Hair stylist said the same thing. No pain, no bruising, no complications. I attribute it all to Dr. Elliott's skillful hand. His staff (Kris and Tanya) are friendly, informative and make time to answer your questions.
Author:
Two breast reconstruction surgeries (implants to improve symmetry, size) due to partial mastectomy. Excellent results and cares about his patients. Highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. Elliott is I'm my estimation the plastic surgeon in Orange County. He is extremely concerned about my welfare and insisted that every precaution be observed.
Author:
I had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my nose with accompanying skin graph.