Dr. Eugene Curry, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Curry

WB Carrell Memorial Clinic

9301 N Central Expy Ste 400 Dallas, TX 75231

Dr. Eugene Curry, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Curry accepts

Dr. Curry accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Curry's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Curry's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Curry treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 100% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Curry treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Curry treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Heel Spur
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture

Dr. Curry expertise is set apart by the ability to apply the most current and proven research findings and technological advancements in the field of orthopedic foot and ankle treatment to direct patient care. The goal is to maximize patient satisfac...

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Curry?
Dr. Curry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eugene Curry, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Curry first operated on my big toe to remove joint arthritis so I could bend it again and push off my foot when walking. It was projected to last 5-10 years. Years came & went but 15 years later it was necessary that surgery be repeated to clean out my joint again and also remove a bunion on the same toe. Dr Curry also repaired the hammertoe second toe during the same surgery. Admin Assistant Diane, helped prepare me for the practical issues and equipment prep I would need. Pain control was minimal & recovery has been uneventful. With the exception of not being able to drive for a month, all has gone very well. I’m not sure what the end result will be as far as function goes but anticipate that the toe will work as well as possible because of the expertise of Dr Curry. His entire team, including admin staff, nurse assistants, anesthesiologist, X-ray tech and more, runs like a well oiled machine. They are all friendly and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
After a surgery that didn't take from my local physician, a friend told to me look up the Carrell Clinic. So, I found Dr. Curry through the online directory and made an appointment. Best decision I've ever made. He knew immediately what was wrong and gave me the name of my surgery to research. He didn't try to pressure me into the surgery, but he let me know this would be the best option to get back to where I used to be. I had my surgery in March 2019 to replace the dead bone and cartilage in my ankle. It's now July 2019, and I haven't been able to walk this well in years. If I ever have any more ankle problems, this will be the place I go. Plus, he said if I feel like there is problem, to make an appointment and he'll look at it again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
Dr. Curry performed several simultaneous surgical procedures on me as a result of a ruptured posterior tibial tendon. From start to finish, he was very candid and clear about the surgery, challenging recovery and return of function. I am very pleased with the results from the surgery and consider him to be an outstanding physician and surgeon. His assistant, Diane, was very responsive and also did a fantastic job throughout the process. I highly recommend Dr. Curry for treatment of foot and ankle injuries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
Repaired my broken ankle with plate and screws. Great surgery in 2006. I have had no problems with my ankle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
Dr Curry performed two surgeries on my right foot, which relieved the intense pain. He explained the injuries, the surgeries, and the recoveries in great detail and accurately. His staff, Diana and Diane, also responded timely and knowledgeably. I have recommended Dr. Curry to several friends, who also have been pleased with Dr. Curry’s care of their feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
Dr Eugene Curry initially suggested a conservative way to deal with a shooting pain in my foot. He prescribed a steel plate to be worn under orthotics, which helped for a while. Then, metatarsal surgery. His experience and skill in surgery was excellent and caused me to walk again without pain. He prescribed Physical Therapy, which further helped in healing. Overall, I am thrilled to be walking without pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Curry for foot and ankle carw.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Curry. He is an amazing Dr. & has a wonderful staff. I had a plate & 6 screws put in my foot & after 2 months, I am driving, & wearing regular shoes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
Dr. Curry did my foot surgery. He did an excellent job. More importantly, he would take all the time that I needed to answer questions. His nurses, and Diane, the scheduling assistant were awesome. Diane would always call me back in a timely matter. I would highly recommend Dr. Curry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
This was my second experience with The Carrell Clinic in 14 years. Dr Curry performed a difficult reconstructive surgery on my foot. It was a complete success. He is a very skilled professional who cares about his patients. The office staff was great and personable, as well. I came from out-of-city to receive treatment from Dr Curry. I was impressed with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr Curry and The Carrell Clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
Dr. Curry performed a fusion on my foot. Aside from the inconvenience of being off my foot for so long during the healing process, the whole surgery experience was seamless! The pain management was awesome. He kept a close eye on the foot after surgery and it has healed beautifully. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing any kind of ortho work on their feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
It has taken me months to put into words the gratitude I have for Dr. Eugene Curry. My ankle was completely destroyed in 2017. I was told there was no fix. I would never walk again. He took a chance and scheduled surgery immediately. I have never had a more positive doctor. I am elated to say I walked out the door perfectly December 20, 2018. I returned months ahead of time as a teacher, and in fact, I am already working out at the gym! Dr. Curry, I am not walking anymore I am running, literally
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
I Broke my heal in May of this year and I am thankful that I was referred to Doctor Curry he was very good at explaining what was going to be required and was there to answer all our questions. He told me what to expect and what I needed to do to get better quickly as possible. The surgery required several screws and a plate plus fusing my ankle I did what he said and now 6 months later everything is doing good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
After trying to deal with an ankle injury relying on “ tincture of time” to no avail, I made an appointment to see Dr Curry. His exam results and diagnosis were succinctly presented, a treatment plan explained, and post-op follow-up was unfailingly efficient, effective, and easily complied with. He neither over promised nor underperformed in carrying out the plan as presented. I couldn’t be more pleased with the result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about The Carrell Clinic and Dr. Eugene Curry. The environment is very professional; you are treated with respect & given excellent care. My situation had to be corrected through a surgical procedure, I am very pleased with every aspect of my experience from the initial consultation to the surgery to my post surgical care. Dr. Curry is a top rated surgeon. I would give him a 5 star plus rating. If you want the best go to Dr. Curry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
I went to Dr. Curry in terrible pain from a traumatic injury. He decided the best course of treatment was to perform ankle fusion. He has taken care of me with kindness and compassion, always attentive to my fears and concerns, and has seen me thru to now walking pain free. I would not hesitate to see this doctor if you are having any kind of ankle pain. He takes his time with you and answers any questions you have thoroughly. My only regret is not coming to the clinic sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Curry for several years. In June 2018 I had major foot surgery. Dr. Curry is an excellent and caring surgeon. He is thorough and always takes time to explain and answer questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
After several years of pain and misdiagnosis we decided to seek medical advice from the Carrell Clinic - issue with foot and ankle pain. We have had great results with other doctors and procedures at the Clinic. We live 2 hours from Dallas so travel was a consideration. Dr. Curry, upon exam and consultation knew immediately what our problem was-a torn ligament and small fracture in the foot. Within two weeks we had surgery and the problem was resolved. Excellent results, excellent followup.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
I have dealt foot pain for the last 2 years, trying various shoes, foot massage, etc. to deal with it. Dr. Curry helped me understand the reasons behind my foot pain by explaining the issues recognized on exam and x-rays. He made it clear that surgery was not indicated in my situation. Then he discussed the treatment he thought would best alleviate the discomfort. He gave me a list of recommended footwear which really takes some of the guessing game out of buying shoes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Curry, MD?
Words are hard to find to describe our experience with The Carrell Clinic and with Dr. Eugene Curry. We consulted with 3 outstanding foot surgeons in the DFW area. Dr. Curry was the only surgeon that had actually seen our daughters injury before and successfully treated it with surgery. He was also the only doctor that was completely honest with us and told us there was "always hope" for a complete recovery. After much talk and prayer we decided to have Dr. Curry perform the surgery and we are
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Curry?

WB Carrell Memorial Clinic

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Curry treats patients.