Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD

Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD

Breast SurgeryMale

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD is a Breast Surgery Specialist in Towson, MD. He is affiliated with UM St. Joseph Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rogers to book an appointment.

UM SJMC Breast Center

New Patient?
UM SJMC Breast Center7501 Osler Drive 205 Towson, MD 21204

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Rogers is affiliated with UM St. Joseph Medical Center Towson, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for general surgery.

• Practices at Top Hospital America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Surgery Award™ See hospitals

More General Surgery Specialists at University of Maryland Medical System

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rogers

3.4

Dr. Rogers

Dr. Rogers has seen me for three years. I saw him on 11/17/2017 first. I remember this because it was the biopsy that resulted in my cancer diagnosis. I was 33 at the time. I see a lot of the reviews saying “cold” etc. I don’t understand that. He is honest, and thorough. I come from a very large Irish and Sicilian catholic family. He entertained an abnormal number of people at my appointments to make sure I felt supported and comfortable. He has been nothing but wonderful through all of my treatment. I’m pretty sure my mom still prays for him every single night, but I digress. I will always give Dr. Rogers a 15/10. He knows his stuff, and he is an excellent surgeon. He removed my two primary cancers with a skill my plastic surgeon says is unparalleled. The fear of cancer isn’t fun but Dr Rogers deals with this every day. For those of us who he has shepherded through the storm, I can’t imagine any one of us has regretted our choice in him. Again, 15/10.
Brenda – Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD?
I agree with the two reviews about Dr. Rogers. He is cold and has NO bedside manner. Very very different than Dr. Schultz who is the best. Dr. Rogers has opinions that he forces upon you and is very callous. Would not recommend.
  • Appointment was rushed
Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD?
I was hesitant to see Dr. Rogers based on some of the things I have read on these reviews. But since my doctor recommended him very highly, I went ahead and made an appointment. I am so happy with the decision to listen to her and make up my own mind. Everyone at the breast center was so caring and Dr. Rogers spent so much time with me and my family to make sure we understood and were comfortable with everything. Robin is wonderful! I feel blessed to be sent to St. Joseph for my care. It just goes to show that you can't believe everything you read online!
Barbara – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD?
I was so anxious after hearing that I needed to come back for an ultrasound after my screening mammogram. Dr. Rogers' office was recommended to me. I got the ultrasound and was crying when I went across the hall to see him because I needed a biopsy. He took the time to calm my nerves and got me through the biopsy. It was much easier than I thought it was going to be. I can't thank Dr. Rogers enough for being so compassionate and making what could have been a horrible experience go so well.
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD?
I would NOT recommend Dr Ethan Rogers to anyone. His bedside manner was disgusting. He’s unprofessional and condescending. He talked me into doing a breast biopsy that I made very clear I wasn’t sure was necessary. He basically laughed in my face and stated that he’s the doctor and would be foolish to think everything’s fine. He was literally training someone how to use the ultrasound machine DURING my biopsy! Which by the way came back fine-it was nothing - I should’ve listened to my gut. There has got to be a better breast surgeon option than this idiot.
Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD?
I am really glad to have Dr. Rogers as my breast surgeon. During my visits with him, he has always given me time to ask questions and when answering them, he is detailed and makes sure I understand what the information means. Dr. Rogers has an ability to put his patients as ease during times when it's quite difficult to do so. He's a great surgeon and a really personable doctor, I highly recommend him.
May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD?
Dr. Rogers was cold. Did not treat me like a person. After the breast biopsy, he said "The pathology reports won't be in until tomorrow but we might as well get this over with now. It's cancer. There's a box of tissues. " When he met with my husband and me a couple days later, no eye contact, no encouragement, no words of hope. Cold and clinical. Cancer diagnosis never easy but manner in which it is delivered can make all the difference in beginning a difficult journey with a positive attitude.
May 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD?
He was not nice at all!!! I had a very negative experience. He was cold, unfriendly, and did not seem to care about me as a patient. He did not answer my questions. I felt I was not treated with respect.
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Baltimore – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD?
I would personally NEVER recommend Dr. Rogers to anyone. I had an appointment with him today and he was the rudest doctor that I've every encountered. He actually laughed at me, and called the physician that referred me to him "dumb". What a disgrace to that practice. Stay away from him!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Lena Shelton in Bel Air – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Rogers, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rogers?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Rogers' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Pre-Invasive Breast Cancer
  • Radiation-Induced Angiosarcoma of the Breast
  • Secretory Breast Carcinoma
  • Tubular Carcinoma
Hide other areas of care
Mastectomy

• Lobular Carconima
  • Lumpectomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mastectomy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Secondary Malignancies

Dr. Rogers accepts

Dr. Rogers accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Ethan Rogers received specialty training in breast disease and breast cancer at the Baylor University Medical Center Breast Oncology/Surgery program....Read more

• Breast Surgery