Dr. Esther Yaniv, MD

Dr. Esther Yaniv, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Female | 43 years old

22 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

The practice of medicine is the perfect blend of problem solving and human interaction. I gravitated to the biological sciences in high school and in college, and discovered a passion for understanding the human mind. My specialty combines my love of how the mind works and how the body moves. It was a natural fit. Back pain will happen; it is inevitable. The key is to be able to coexist with the natural phenomenon that is back pain. I help people achieve that goal.Read more

Dr. Yaniv's Experience

See how Dr. Yaniv's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yaniv

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yaniv has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yaniv's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yaniv to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Yaniv
Dr. Yaniv's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (19)
in Austin, TX |
I first saw Dr. Yaniv after a bad bike accident in 2008. I received several injections from Dr. Yaniv and each experience was great. She knew my anxiety in receiving shots and was able to keep me comfortable. If you are an athlete with any type of back pain I would highly recommend you see her first. She is an athlete herself and Dr. Yaniv is extremely knowledgeable and practices everything that she preaches in terms of health and wellness for the body and spine.
in austin, tx |
I went to see Dr Yaniv with pain in my left leg, weakness in my right leg and tingling in my arm. She told me Your arm has nothing to do with your leg pain and just dismissed that symptom. Then she wanted to do an epidural in my spine. When I went in for that procedure I told her again that i was having pain in my left leg. She said "Then why am I doing an epidural in your right side?" She had written down that I was having back pain and pain in my right leg and obviously did not pay attention.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Yaniv has been one of my Doctor's for 8 years now and has helped with my back pain tremendously. I was very nervous about my back pain becoming unbearable and thought that the only solution was surgery. I have received several non-surgical procedures over the years and each time I am more amazed at how easy and painless they have become to receive. Dr. Yaniv knows her stuff and will make you feel at ease. I would fully recommend her to anyone seeking a new Doctor in her field.
in Cedar Park, TX |
** Highly Recommended! Dr Yaniv listens well and then takes charge! She is skilled at injecting specific medicines 1. for hip pain 2. for bursitis - seen her on 4 different occasions and although the remedy doesn't "cure" the actual problems, her care has provided me with substantial relief. Thank you Dr. Yaniv - Robby Shaw, Cedar Park, Texas
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Yaniv is a warm and sensitive person who probably saved my life. When I first went to see her, I had been in atrocious and continual pain for several months because my previous doctor insisted giving me the wrong kind of treatment. In other words, when I was drowning, Dr. Yaniv extended a branch to me. I don't know what would have become of me if Dr. Yaniv hadn't helped. Now I am well on my way to living a normal life.
This Dr is not listening, not remebering what patient saying, totally waste of time
in Austin, TX |
The doctor seemed uninterested in the patient. The doctor was not professional with the patient and was discourteous to her staff. It was surprising behavior in a doctor. The doctor seems very bright and capable as a doctor but conduct was not like what I see in doctors. I could not recommend this doctor.
First the staff is hard of hearing. I only had to see Dr. Yaniv a handful of times but they kept scheduling me incorrectly. This cost me time and money not to mention was extremely annoying. Then Dr. Yaniv herself while nice enough didn't seem to possess great listening skills either. I got to hear a lot about her personal experiences and her upcoming trips but there was not a lot of focus on my condition.
Have you seen Dr. Esther Yaniv, MD?
Are you Dr. Yaniv?

Compare Dr. Yaniv

Dr. Yaniv's Care Philosophy

Dr. Yaniv's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Yaniv has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yaniv's Board Certifications

• Pain Medicine
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Upper Back Pain

Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University

• Hebrew

Dr. Yaniv does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yaniv and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation