Dr. Esther Browne-King, MD

Dr. Esther Browne-King, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Browne-King was born on the island of Antigua, West Indies. She received her undergraduate degree summa cum laude from the University of the Southern Caribbean in Trinidad, W.I. She earned a scholarship to attend medical school at the University of Health Sciences Antigua, School of Medicine; thus obtaining her M.D. She had the unique opportunity to study at some of the top Universities in Scotland and England, during her clinical rotations. Given her innate drive and desire to achieve excellence in her career, she moved to the U.S.A., after doing a year of Internship in the Commonwealth of Dominica, West Indies. She successfully completed a Residency in Internal Medicine in 1994, at the New York Methodist Hospital, in Brooklyn, N.Y. and is Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. After completing her Residency in New York, Dr. Browne-King moved to London, Kentucky where she practiced both Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine with the Catholic Health Systems for almost 5 years. In 1999, she accepted a Primary Care position in the Tampa Bay area and since then she has been advocating for her patients, with her kind, yet strong demeanor. She is experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate. She is dedicated to excellence in patient care as well as health education. For several years while building her Primary Care patient base, she also practiced Emergency Medicine at several Tampa Bay hospitals. Due to her Christian faith, she endeavors to heal both mind and body and promote comprehensive wellness.

Sugarmill Woods Family Care Center

7945 S Suncoast Blvd Ste B

Homosassa, FL 34446

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Browne-King

Is dedicated to excellence in patient care, as well as health education.  Due to Christian faith, endeavors to heal both mind and body and promote comprehensive wellness.

Dr. Browne-King's Experience

Dr. Browne-King's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Princess Margaret Hospital, University Of The West Indies
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • New York Methodist Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Browne-King has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Browne-King does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Browne-King and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Browne-King's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Browne-King to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Browne-King's Performance
in Beverly Hills, FL |
Dr. king a outstanding.
in Seminole, FL |
Absolutely. Dr. Browne-king is a genuine and knowledgeable physician. We trust her completely.
in Homosassa, FL |
I am very please with my ca.re from Dr Esther Browne-King. She is very pleasant and takes the time to hear my problems which are many with a chronic illness. Very glad she is my PCP.
in Homosassa, FL |
Found the staff at the Sugarmill Clinic to be very helpful and friendly. Dr. Browne-King is a pleasure to have take care of your health needs.
in Homosassa, FL |
A short while ago Dr. Browne-King took over the practice of our Long time physician, Dr. David Irvine. My husband and I both go to see Dr. Browne-King who we find to be extremely personable, thorough in her assessment of your problem, kind, caring, and compassionate. Always willing to answer any questions you may have in easy to understand language. Sometimes there might be an extra wait time due to the needs of the patient ahead of you. No problem with that in my book.
in Homosassa, FL |
Dr. Brown was very understanding of my medical condition and personally made arrangements for necessary X Rays and personally called me that evening with the evaluation. She seemed genuinely concerned with my care and follow up.
in Crystal River, FL |
I fine Dr. Browne - King , MD is a very caring person and thorough Explaining the diagnosis , identifying the symptoms you are having . I am very satisfied for having Dr. Browne - King as my Doctor and staff are very Pleasant .
in homosassa, fl |
Dr. Browne King was great. She was compassionate, strong and thorough. She gave me all of the time my case needed. She explained everything as she went along. She called me at home to explain my X-rays and next steps.
in Homosassa, FL |
I am not a easy case to take on, lots of steady work to get anxiety issues under control, Dr. J. Wallis a gastronogist sent me to Dr. Browne-King to tackle this crippling medical issue. Her gentle healing manner , very intensive listening. I feel with Dr. Browne-King I can clear up the issues so that i can go back to Dr. Wallis for a possible another suregery. Which without Dr. Browne-King I could not reach a much need bowel correct. Thank you Dr. Ester Browne-King and staff.
in Homosassa, FL |
I went to the walk-in with a very bad cold complicated by asthma. Dr. Brown-King listened, and I was surprised that she was very knowledgeable about my condition and also about preventative medicine. My comfort level was the best it has been with any doctor here in FL. She realized that my asthma was definitely compromised, and she treated it aggressively all the while explaining the medications and why she was prescribing. So very pleased!
in Homosassa, FL |
Very knowledgeable, well informed, careful, thorough, thoughful and personable. My husband and I are both very pleased with Dr Esther Browne-King
in Crystal River, FL |
I was directed to Dr. Esther Browne-King by our retiring physician, Dr. David Irvine, and I had my first appointment with her last week. I found her to be a very caring and professional individual, and was entirely happy with the office staff as well.
Homosassa, FL |
Incompetent is too kind of a word to describe this doctor. Staff is rude and you can't even see your primary care doctor unless you go to the hospital first. Also was prescribed the wrong medication and it went to the wrong pharmacy.
Have you seen Dr. Esther Browne-King, MD?
Are you Dr. Browne-King?

Visit Dr. Browne-King

Dr. Browne-King accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care