Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Essa Sidiqi, MD
Dr. Essa Sidiqi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Dr. Sidiqi is affiliated with Havasu Regional Medical Center.

Havasu Primary Care

1830 Mesquite Ave Ste B

Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

• HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Sidiqi

Dr. Sidiqi's Experience

Dr. Sidiqi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Sidiqi does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Sidiqi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sidiqi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sidiqi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sidiqi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sidiqi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sidiqi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sidiqi to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Sidiqi's Performance
Lake Havasu City, AZ |
Worst experience ever, spent less than 1 minute, after a 58 min wait. Said could not help me and had other patients waiting got up and left the room. Very rude, arrogant, and unprofessional.
Lake Havasu City, AZ |
Not a very good doctor went in with health issues that were never addressed blood pressure meds were not working and he never suggested alternative but instead he got stuck on my sleeping meds and how they might affect my liver. I've had insomnia since I was 12 and he told me he had to have a relationship with me before he would prescribe Trazadone something I've taken for years. Now I am am looking for a doctor that listens to me and does not site on a high horse.
Lake Havasu City, AZ |
Dr. Sidiqi has helped me so much with my many health issues. He always makes time to see me. I do not mind waiting because he is such an intelligent doctor who is very caring and has an excellent bedside manner. He has never been anything but kind to me. Even called after office hours to check on me when I was admitted to the hospital. I don't know any other doctor who cares about their patients like Dr. Sidiqi. His staff lack professionalism at times. I will sacrifice this for quality care.
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
He listens to what you say and isn't in a rush to move you thru the appointment. Very nice man.
Lake Havasu City, AZ |
Over all Dr. Sidiqi was absolutely wonderful. I have not found any competent doctors in this town and Dr. Sidiqi was very caring and actually listened to what the problem was and took time to explain what his plan was and what he is going to do. Very thorough. As far as the staff they are a little short and not always very courteous. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.
Carbondale, CO |
Very rude staff and unorganized do not reccommend this greedy quack
in Lake havasu city |
I have always hated going to the DR. And I now love going!! I finally found a DR to listen and wants to help me reach my goals!!!
in Lake Havasu |
Horrible front office. Triple booking of patients. I have waited 2 hours after my appt time to see the Dr. Went in last week for another appointment and walked out when I saw 4 people signed in for the same appt time. Stupid!
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
I went in today for my first visit as a new patient, having completed the usual volume of paperwork. Check-in went ok (I was 15 minutes early) but the waiting room filled up quickly. After sitting there for over an hour, having no communication from the staff, I left. There was no notification as I checked in that the doctor was running late. I am not suggesting that you do not use this doctor (he may be excellent) but know that you should expect a lack of courtesy and a very long wait.
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
I woukd never recommend this Physician to anyone, he doesnt listen,bhus staff is rude and ignorant. ..
in Lake havasu city, Arizona |
This place is horrible. I will never return here after being HARSHLY judged and being given attitude by their staff every time I call or show my face. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!! Especially if you take mental health medication, DO NOT GO HERE. They will cut you off without weaning you down, and I am now at risk of seizures which is something he PROMISED he wouldn't let happen. ONE LAST TIME- GO ELSEWHERE. These people are nasty and judgemental.
Have you seen Dr. Essa Sidiqi, MD?
Are you Dr. Sidiqi?