Dr. Esmaeil Sebti, MD

Dr. Esmaeil Sebti, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Esmaeil Sebti, MD is a neurology specialist in Palm Springs, CA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med in 1994 and specializes in neurology.

265 N El Cielo Rd Ste A101

Palm Springs, CA 92262

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Sebti

See how frequently Dr. Sebti performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Gait Abnormality
Spine Disorders

Dr. Sebti's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Sebti does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Ca Irvine Med Center

Dr. Sebti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sebti has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Sebti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sebti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sebti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sebti to family and friends

Dr. Sebti's Performance

One of the most inappropriate rude and insulting physicians I have ever encountered I would never recommend him under any circumstances
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr. Sebti by my primary care physician.. and It has been the best thing that could have happen to me, Not only did he figure out what was going on with me, he has been treating me for the past 2 yrs.. My life has changed, I am able to function... He is compassionate,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor is excellent. He spent a good quality time evaluating my Significant Other for an accurate diagnosis. He was very familiar with the Disease and was quick to put him on the right dosage. The Staff are very friendly and courteous. I highly recommend this Neurologist
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
It has been several year's since I've seen this Dr., but I need to say that I was very impressed by this Dr cause he was able to diagnose my problem when no one else could. I recommend him, he's the best Neurologist around.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Never in a million years. This Dr I have had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing him twice. A few years ago and just recently. I think he is the most incompetent Neurologist (he claims that title). He doesn't understand anything about seizures. The kind I have are very hard to detect but not treat....more
Are you Dr. Sebti?