Dr. Eryn C. Quinn, DO

Dr. Eryn C. Quinn, DO

15 reviews

Internal Medicine | Male | 56 years old

I take a personal, one-on-one approach to medicine and patient care. I focus on providing a healthcare experience that is driven by patients and their healthcare goals. I am a board-certified General Internist with over 25 years of experience in the hospital and office settings. I provide preventive care, as well as treat a wide variety of chronic disease conditions and health issues.Read more

Metro Health Internal Medicine

My approach to treating and caring for patients is to work with the patient and the rest of the care team to achieve the best outcomes for the patient – and help them stay well. I listen to what the patient has to say so I can learn as much as possible about their issue before diagnosing them. I also believe in educating my patients so they can be active participants in their own health.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Quinn's Experience

See how Dr. Quinn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Quinn

Dr. Quinn accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Quinn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Quinn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quinn to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Quinn
Dr. Quinn's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (14)
Dr. Quinn Says:

I appreciate and welcome all positive and constructive feedback that will help me to continue to best serve my patients and find ways to improve my practice.

Dr. Quinn is very thorough, detailed, and responsive.
in Denison Mi. |
Dr. Quinn listens to you when you have a problem. Best Dr. I ever went to. Nice courteous staff.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I have known Dr. Quinn for over 20 years. I feel so comfortable with him and feel I can share anything with him. He is a good listener and is always there for me. He is my primary Dr. but I feel he handles all my health issues. You will love him and feel secure with him!!!
Have you seen Dr. Eryn C. Quinn, DO?
Are you Dr. Quinn?

Compare Dr. Quinn

More Internists like Dr. Quinn at Metro Health

Dr. Quinn's Care Philosophy

Dr. Quinn says...

When I diagnose and treat a condition, I look at the patient as a whole and not just as a disease that needs to be cured. As an osteopathic physician, I believe that all the functions and systems of the body are connected. By evaluating the person as a whole – mind, body and spirit – I can determine the best treatment for their healthcare needs and help them stay well.

Dr. Quinn says...

As a primary care provider, I provide preventive care, as well as treat a wide variety of chronic disease conditions and health issues. I also perform many in-office procedures including laceration repair, lesion removal, preventive immunizations and routine screens and wart removal.

Dr. Quinn says...

Dr. Quinn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Quinn has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Quinn's Board Certifications

• Acne
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Depression
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause

At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Quinn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quinn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage