Dr. Erycka Florie, DO

Orthopedic Surgery | Female

Dr. Erycka Florie, DO
Dr. Erycka Florie, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Peabody, MA. She is 35 years old. Dr. Florie is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital.

Dr. Florie's Experience

See how Dr. Florie's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Florie

Dr. Florie accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Florie is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Florie has admitting privileges.

Dr. Florie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Florie to family and friends
    Dr. Florie's Performance
    in Danvers, MA |
    I am a Registered Nurse who became the patient. I was referred to Dr Florie with multiple fractures and dislocation of my wrist. Two weeks after injury and outpatient surgery ,I had full range of motion with minimal discomfort. Dr Florie is a compassionate, dedicated surgeon that I will not hesitate referring family and friends.
    in Marblehead, MA |
    Dr. Florie saved me from the arthritis that had taken over the large joint in my thumb. I couldn't pick up a glass. The surgery was done on an outpatient basis and I couldn't be happier with the result.
    in Beverly, MA |
    Don't let her young looks deceive you, Dr. Florie is a very competent, intelligent and caring surgeon. Due to severe arthritis in my thumb, I was no longer able to use my hand without suffering severe pain. Dr. Florie was very familiar with my issue and clearly, as well as professionally laid out my options taking into consideration my activity level. I opted for surgery and am extremely glad I did. After 12 years of pain and limitation, I now feel like I have my hand back as good as new.
    in Peabody, MA |
    I went to Dr. Florie because I had a broken wrist that had to be put in a permanent cast. She was very kind and explained what was happening and what to expect. Answered my questions and put me at ease. Her assistant was very pleasant and explained every step she was taking. The staff all were very professional.
    in Lynn, MA |
    I broke a bone in my wrist and was referred by the emergency room physician. Dr. Florie was wonderful - so very helpful and caring. She took the time to listen to all of my questions. Her staff was friendly and helpful. In my subsequent visits the same was true - she is a dedicated and very knowledgeable professional who was a pleasure to work with. Hopefully I will not be back there soon but I would enthusiastically refer patients to her!
    Salem ma |
    Very pleasant.met her 1st in E R quick with diagnosis & explained everything very clearly I had to have surgery on my hip which she performed Dr Florie explained procedure to myself and to my husband & daughter answering all our questions.follow up visits no waiting postop instruction clear. My recovery is going fine. All in all I was impressed with her treatment and professionalism and would recommend her to friends & family.
    in Marblehead, MA |
    Dr. Florie was very thorough and kind when dealing with my broken finger. I ended up needing surgery and the process was seamless and effective.
    in Boxford, MA |
    Very kind to my injured teenage son who needed a hand specialist. We have seen her for 4 visits, all conveniently after school. Staff very helpful, nice facility.
    in Peabody, MA |
    I would and have recommended Dr Florie. I broke my ankle in car accident and she performed emergency surgery on me. She was amazing before the surgery explaining what she was going to do. And also after answering my questions... for a surgery that was not planned she made it easier to cope with her knowledge and great bedside manner.
    Have you seen Dr. Erycka Florie, DO?
    Are you Dr. Florie?

Dr. Florie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Internal Derangement of Knee

New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
      Medical College Of Georgia
      University Of Chicago
      Case Western Reserve University

Dr. Florie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Florie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery