Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Erycka Florie, DO
Dr. Erycka Florie, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Peabody, MA. She is 36 years old. Dr. Florie is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital.

4 Centennial Dr Ste 201

Peabody, MA 01960

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Florie

Dr. Florie's Experience

Dr. Florie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Nerve Surgery
  • Tendon Repair
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Surgery

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Case Western Reserve University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Medical College Of Georgia
  • University Of Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Florie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Florie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Florie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Florie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Florie to family and friends
Dr. Florie's Performance
in Danvers, MA |
I am a Registered Nurse who became the patient. I was referred to Dr Florie with multiple fractures and dislocation of my wrist. Two weeks after injury and outpatient surgery ,I had full range of motion with minimal discomfort. Dr Florie is a compassionate, dedicated surgeon that I will not hesitate referring family and friends.
in Marblehead, MA |
Dr. Florie saved me from the arthritis that had taken over the large joint in my thumb. I couldn't pick up a glass. The surgery was done on an outpatient basis and I couldn't be happier with the result.
in Beverly, MA |
Don't let her young looks deceive you, Dr. Florie is a very competent, intelligent and caring surgeon. Due to severe arthritis in my thumb, I was no longer able to use my hand without suffering severe pain. Dr. Florie was very familiar with my issue and clearly, as well as professionally laid out my options taking into consideration my activity level. I opted for surgery and am extremely glad I did. After 12 years of pain and limitation, I now feel like I have my hand back as good as new.
in Peabody, MA |
I went to Dr. Florie because I had a broken wrist that had to be put in a permanent cast. She was very kind and explained what was happening and what to expect. Answered my questions and put me at ease. Her assistant was very pleasant and explained every step she was taking. The staff all were very professional.
in Lynn, MA |
I broke a bone in my wrist and was referred by the emergency room physician. Dr. Florie was wonderful - so very helpful and caring. She took the time to listen to all of my questions. Her staff was friendly and helpful. In my subsequent visits the same was true - she is a dedicated and very knowledgeable professional who was a pleasure to work with. Hopefully I will not be back there soon but I would enthusiastically refer patients to her!
Salem ma |
Very pleasant.met her 1st in E R quick with diagnosis & explained everything very clearly I had to have surgery on my hip which she performed Dr Florie explained procedure to myself and to my husband & daughter answering all our questions.follow up visits no waiting postop instruction clear. My recovery is going fine. All in all I was impressed with her treatment and professionalism and would recommend her to friends & family.
in Marblehead, MA |
Dr. Florie was very thorough and kind when dealing with my broken finger. I ended up needing surgery and the process was seamless and effective.
in Boxford, MA |
Very kind to my injured teenage son who needed a hand specialist. We have seen her for 4 visits, all conveniently after school. Staff very helpful, nice facility.
in Peabody, MA |
I would and have recommended Dr Florie. I broke my ankle in car accident and she performed emergency surgery on me. She was amazing before the surgery explaining what she was going to do. And also after answering my questions... for a surgery that was not planned she made it easier to cope with her knowledge and great bedside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Erycka Florie, DO?
Are you Dr. Florie?