Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD

Traumatic Brain Injury ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Cruz

Preston Neurological Center

12800 Preston Rd Ste 101 Dallas, TX 75230

Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD is a traumatic brain injury specialist in Dallas, TX. He graduated from San Carlos University Of Guatemala School and specializes in traumatic brain injury and neurology.

Dr. Cruz accepts

Dr. Cruz accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Cruz treats your condition or procedure

• Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinsonism
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Videonystagmography

Dr. Cruz and his staff sincerely care about their patients and will guide you towards better health.

• Traumatic Brain Injury

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Cruz?
Dr. Cruz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD
Dr. Cruz and staff have have provided excellent care for myself and my family for over ten years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
After 4 months of dealing with a brain injury through the workers comp system, I can say that I’ve had excellent care from Dr Cruz and his staff. Today I stopped by without an appointment to ask a question. Susie was patient, informative, helpful and most of all kind. She helped me understand some of my options, made phone calls about my care, and was willing to take time for me, even though the phone kept ringing and she was the only one to answer it. For months I’ve seen several staff members including the physical therapy staff, each one has provided the care I needed, answered all my questions, and greeted me each time with a smile and often a hug. I’m ready to be well and live several miles from Dr Cruz’s office but I can say I will miss the staff when I stop seeing them every day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Cruz by my primary care physician for evaluation of a possible vertigo problem. Dr. Cruz and all of his staff are excellent providers. They are all knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. They make the patient feel comfortable and confident that he will receive excellent care. I would certainly recommend Dr. Cruz to anyone in need of neurological services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
Thanks to Natalie for coming out on a Saturday and setting up the 24 hour test for my husband John. The test went smoothly. She was very knowledgeable of all the equipment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
Dr Cruz and his staff are very professional and helpful. He has always been thorough in his assessment and we feel like he is a doctor we can trust. We have been seeing him several years following a serious motor vehicle accident and his staff feels like family. They go above and beyond to be helpful, especially in dealing with Workers Compensation insurance. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
Everyone was very helpful and professional dr Cruz and his staff are doing everything they can to help find out was is going on with me I’m very pleased
Very professional and friendly. Staff was great. Would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
Very knowledgeable and helpful. This is my second time to experience a severe head injury. Dr Cruz and all staff have been very helpful and professional. He offers all services in one location - Vestibular Therapy, Neuropsychological Therapy and testing, Neurological testing. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
Horrible experience. I was sent here for an assault at my job during summer of 2018 and ended up not only being hurt more by the negligence of the staff i was then treated like a drug addict instead of a 2 month post out assault victim by the office manager suzie when i called asking why they where hurting me instead of reading my mri. Please people. Stay safe! Be warned! Record your visits at this joke of place! Im complaining with labor and industry and looking into a malpractice suit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Cruz for about a year. His staff is very nice and Dr Cruz will tell you what is going on if you just ask. He doesn't sugar coat anything. He has helped me tremendously through out my brain injury and I am very thankful to have him as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
This is not what I expected at a doctors visit. The staff is rude but the doctor is exceptionally rude. Is the nurse the doctors wife? She is telling him what to do and what not to do. What kind of a doctor asks the nurse what the patient is here for and if the scan results are ok? Then when he leaves the room he tells the nurse to remind him to look at the notes and look at the scans. So much for putting faith in such a doctor. Might as well see another nurse practitioner some place else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
Dr. Cruz not only gave me a complete workup, he explained the issues I was dealing with to my understanding. He will always be the neurologist for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
Dr. Cruz is a very thorough neurologist and will get to the bottom of your health issues. He was able to find the source of my dizziness and head problems. I am grateful that I came to see him. His staff is also very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?
The staff goes beyond the necessary call of duty to help his patients. They truly go out of their way to ensure you are getting complete and accurate information even if your insurance company is sub-par. When it comes to Dr Cruz, I was blown away at how much of a hurry he IS NEVER IN. He truly takes his time and cares about you. Tries to know and understand on a level that most doctors never reach. The sincerity of the people at this office has earned my loyalty for years to come. Thank you all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cruz?