Dr. Errick Arroyo, MD

Dr. Errick Arroyo, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Errick Arroyo, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Overland Park, KS and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and obstetrics.

Kansas City Ob/Gyn

12200 W 106th St Ste 230

Overland Park, KS 66215

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • Comp Choice
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • CompCare
  • CompPsych
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners

Learn about Dr. Arroyo

See how frequently Dr. Arroyo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Fibroids
Cervicitis
Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Dr. Arroyo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Arroyo "I have always been motivated to provide the best medical care from high risk obstetrics to advanced gynecology. I have a special affinity for complex laparoscopic gynecologic surgery, including DaVinci robotic surgery. I enjoy performing pelvic support surgery, hysterectomy, myomectomy, and treatment of endometriosis. That being said, the most important aspect of my care is the opportunity that I have had to build lasting relationships with my patients through listening and laughter."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Obstetrics

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Arroyo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Arroyo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arroyo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arroyo's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arroyo to family and friends

Dr. Arroyo's Performance

As a first time mother- I found Dr. Arroyo to have the perfect bedside manner. He has a very calming presence, and speaks with you instead of at you; he exemplifies patience and genuine concern/empathy. My questions were thoroughly and honestly answered, and he easily inspired my complete...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Hands-down the best doctor I could ask for. He listens, is compassionate, and makes you feel at ease. I recommend him to friends all the time!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Throughout my entire pregnancy I was treated with the utmost respect. He was kind and professional during appointments, always making sure any of my questions were answered while keeping conversation light hearted. When it came time for delivery, I fully trusted his judgement. He made decisions...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have seen Dr.Arroyo for 6 yrs. I went to an Appointment in August 2015 with a lump on my breast. He felt it and said it was a cyst. He did not and would not order any tests. I now have stage 3 breast cancer. My concerns with this doctor is that he is not thorough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Arroyo was great, with my first child I was unprepared and worried. I would scare myself as to how everything could go wrong and Dr. Arroyo used facts and his experiences in order to keep me calm and prepare me for what to expect. My pregnancy and delivery then became much less stressful from...more
Are you Dr. Arroyo?