Dr. Erol Yoldas, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

5400 N Federal Hwy Ste 102 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Get Directions
Dr. Erol Yoldas, MD
Dr. Erol Yoldas, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Yoldas is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs.

Dr. Yoldas' Experience

See how Dr. Yoldas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yoldas

Dr. Yoldas accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Yoldas is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yoldas has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yoldas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yoldas to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Yoldas' Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Yoldas and his staff provide you with a sense of caring and urgency from the moment you speak to any of them. They are amazing! My sister is also a patient and recommended Dr. Yoldas. Thank you for your kindness, caring and professionalism.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Yoldas is a professional and knowledgeable surgeon with a very pleasant demeanor. He has operated on both of my knees successfully and I would highly recommend him to others. His staff is wonderful. Everyone of them is kind and pleasant and a pleasure to deal with !!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Yoldas and his staff are superb! From start to finish hands down the best Doctors office environment,professionalism and friendliest I have been to! Many thanks to Dr Yoldas for his magical surgical skills the operation was a huge success and recovery even easier than anticipated due to his expertise.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Yoldas was great. Great explanation of the problem. I was in pain for 6 months no one being able to tell me what was wrong. He got it right. I haven't felt better in months. Great Office staff and physical therapy staff as well. Thanks to all.
in Lighthouse Point, FL |
This is the Doctor of your best dream. Totally Professional. The tendon surgery on my shoulder using thread instead of screws, helped me to heal quickly. His instructions to PT followed the latest thinking. My best decision was to wait for my first appointment, instead of using Anyone else. Dr Yoldas is for sure one of the 10 best surgeons in the world. If a Doctor is judged by his medicine, then please note that at 60, after 8 months, I have full mobility, strength, and no pain.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Yoldas is very experienced, thorough and attentive. He explains the injury and the procedure for correction in easy to understand language. The results in our case have been excellent.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
First class Doctor with first class staff who are always pleasant and helpful. Would highly recommend.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
dr. yoldas is an excellent dr. in every respect. he explained the procedure in a way that was easy for me to understand and his unassuming manner and honesty put me at ease immediately. his expertise in his field is nothing short of perfection and precision. I owe him so much for putting my shoulder back together because of a severe rotator cuff tear. to me, my recovery was nothing short of a miracle. my shoulder is 100% after 3 mo postop. he's a gentleman and an absolute master in his field
in TAMARAC, FLORIDA |
BEING A RECENT PATIENT I FOUND DR YOLDAS TO BE FRIENDLY, EXPERIENCED, DEMOSTRATES GOOD PATIENT FAMILY RELATIONSHIP. I WAS VERY HAPPY AND GRATEFULL TO HAVE MET HIM. HE WENT ALL OUT TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THOSE HE CAME IN CONTACT WITH. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS ALL YOUR ENDEVORS. YOUR OFFICE STAFF WERE INCREDIBLE PLEASANT,COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLY YET VERY BUSINESS LIKE. THE TONE YOUR STAFF SETS CONTRIBUTES TO THE HIGH LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE YOU OFFER. THANKS AND CONGRATULATION.
in Oakland Park,FL |
Dr. Yoldas is the gold standard in orthopedic surgery. I'd recommend him whole heartedly.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Very personable, kind, compassionate and excellent surgeon.
Ft Myers, FL |
Depending on with whom you speak, Dr. Yoldas may be introduced as the "athlete's doctor" or the "doctor's doctor." In either case, the message should be clear. I'm 6 months post ACL reconstruction and remain grateful for his care and for his top notch, professional staff. His nurse and administrative staff went above and beyond to help me from start to finish.
in Hollywood, FL |
A Doctor that really cares for his patients. I had meniscus tear knee surgery 5 weeks ago and Rotator cuff surgery almos 3 weeks ago. The best staff all the way from his office to the outpatient medical facility. The physical therapy on site it's the best , if there is a problem or a concern the doctor is right next door and that makes the visits much easier . The positive vibes and energize staff while they taking care of you, it's phenomenal. Thank you Dr. Erol A. Yoldas and staff ???
in Pompano Beach Fla. |
Staff very friendly and easy to make appointments with. Dr. Yoldas always on time. Its great having the physical therapy office connected to the doctors office, easy to get answers if you have questions. I highly recommend Dr. Yoldas.
in Boynton Beach, Fl |
This was my third time I needed Dr Yoldas. He has repaired a very bad meniscus tear in my right knee, he has repaired a meniscus tear in my left knee and he has repaired a very bad complete rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder. He is the best at what he does. He is a super surgeon, only thing missing from this guy is a cape.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
This man and his staff are "GODSENDS!" His staff is top notch, knowledgeable, experienced and never hesitated to "get the job done!" Dr. Yoldas is an excellent surgeon with hands touched by God! I am a physician myself and I would not be able to perform my daily duties, continue my career path in helping others, if it were not for Dr. Yoldas and his staff!!! Their professionalism is unmatched and their follow-up was golden! I cannot thank them enough for "fixing" me! Ten stars!!!
in Plantation |
Dr. Yoldas tried to perform a standard knee replacement on my wife's right knee. He cut too far and severed her popliteal artery! Her 3 day stay turned into 4 weeks of hoping that she did not lose her leg. After the MISTAKE he barely visited her to face up to his mess!!! Don't use!!!!!!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Yoldas performed my 16 year old son ACL surgery. Dr. Yoldas did an excellent job explaining the procedure and making us feel comfortable about the need for the surgery. My son's post surgery has been pain free and we are so pleased with his recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Yoldas.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Yoldas is an amazing Doctor.. I was referred to him by my son, soon to be a Sports Medicine Physicians, in Alpharetta, Georgia, who also was a patient of his in High School as a Baseball player with many arm injuries He was very honest, and not certain if he could successfully repair my tendon i my elbow and believed a transplant would be necessary once he got in and saw the damage!! Very conservatively he gave me a 70% chance of full recovery and playing racquet sports again! Today Fab
Pompano Beach, FL |
The doctor is great, but he staff is the worst, particularly the person who scheduled surgery. Lost my file and I can't schedule surgery and they have no papers to forward to another doctor. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
Have you seen Dr. Erol Yoldas, MD?
Are you Dr. Yoldas?

Compare Dr. Yoldas

Dr. Yoldas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Yoldas has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yoldas' Board Certifications

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Completed in 1999

Steadman Hawkins Clinic

Completed in 2000

Duke University

Dr. Yoldas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yoldas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine