Dr. Ernesto Bustinza Linares, MD

Oncology | Male

Dr. Ernesto Bustinza Linares, MD
Recognized for his avid interest in research, Dr. Bustinza-Linares has presented his findings at several statewide and national meetings of noted organizations such as the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association and American Society of Clinical Oncology. He has authored a book chapter regarding the Biology of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) for the new edition of the Textbook of Sarcoma Oncology and published in internationally prestigious journals such as Journal of Clinical Oncology, Cancer Research and Mexican Journal of Clinical Pathology. Dr. Bustinza-Linares' areas of research interest include advanced targeted therapies, lung cancer, breast cancer and blood malignancies. He has been practicing in Florida since 2011 and currently resides in Lake Mary, FL. Originally from Peru, Dr. Bustinza-Linares is fluent in both English and Spanish.

Dr. Bustinza Linares' Care Philosophy

World Class Medicine. Hometown Care. "I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you took care of me. I was in prison, and you visited me.'"

Dr. Bustinza Linares' Experience

See how Dr. Bustinza Linares' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bustinza Linares

Dr. Bustinza Linares accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Bustinza Linares is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bustinza Linares has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bustinza Linares' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bustinza Linares to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bustinza Linares' Performance
in Sanford, FL |
We found Dr Bustinza when my dad was getting worse during his chemo treatments. The moment we started seeing Dr Bustinza he did everything to get my dad on the right track. Now my dad is doing sooo much better. We still have a ways to go but he's gone from 110lbs to 155lbs in just 2 months, he's fighting again, his tumors shrunk & I'm happy we made the decision to see Dr Bustinza. He saved my dads life. He's Amazing and he knows his stuff! Not to mention his hospitality and fabulous personality!
in Orange City, FL |
No one wants to hear the word cancer, much less twice within 5 months. Dr. Bustinza walked with us through the whole process, explaining in depth the treatment plans. He was more caring and thorough than we could have ever imagined. Because of his knowledge and treatment plans, I am CANCER FREE! There are not enough words to explain how much we trust and believe in Dr. Bustinza as the best oncologist ever!
in Deland, FL |
Very knowledgeable about cancer, gives good information, spends quality time with patients on each visit.
in Deland, FL |
Dr. Bustinza is an amazing doctor. Not only was his knowledge in eradicating my cancer unparalleled, he cared about my total well being. When my PCP took too long for me to see a specialist, Dr. Bustinza made sure I was on the right protocol, saving me from complications. If any of my loved ones was diagnosed with cancer, I wouldn't let them see anyone else.
in Deland, FL |
Outstanding Doctor. Outstanding human being. From day one when your life changes Dr. Bustinza was caring,considerate, and compassionate as he explained the diagnosis and the course that we were going to journey together on. Throughout the treatment with all our visits, Dr. Bustinza never one time rushed through our appointment and always answered all of our questions. When my first round of chemo did not work, Dr. Bustinza was more upset than me. How can anyone ask for more from a doc.
New York, NY |
This summer I was admitted to the Hospital.My family and myself were terrified.I was diagnosed with a rare blood disorder.From the first moment that I met the doctor, he has been nothing but caring.He was very kind and knowledgeable. He explain to my family and myself all the treatments avail and gave us a realistic outcome.I was so afraid that I would not live to see another day but Dr Bustinza never gave up hope.After 37 days in the hospital and under his care, I'm finally better.Thank you Doc
in Miami, Fl |
The most horrible experience of my entire life, 3 years later and i still think of the day i met this horrible Dr. My mother had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. After a painful 1.5 month recovery from a whipple surgery, we were discharged and told to seek an oncologist at Jackson Hospital. After an extremely long 4.5 hour wait, we walked into an exam room where we met Dr. Bustinza. He was very rude, dismissive, and uninterested in our questions. We left crying and never went back.
Excellent Dr takes time with patient explains everything
Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Bustinza Linares, MD?
Are you Dr. Bustinza Linares?

Compare Dr. Bustinza Linares

Dr. Bustinza Linares says...

• Recognized for his avid interest in research, Dr. Bustinza-Linares has presented his findings at several statewide and national meetings of noted organizations such as the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
  • He has authored a book chapter regarding the Biology of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) for the new edition of the Textbook of Sarcoma Oncology and published in internationally prestigious journals such as Journal of Clinical Oncology, Cancer Research and Mexican Journal of Clinical Pathology.
  • Dr. Bustinza-Linares' areas of research interest include advanced targeted therapies, lung cancer, breast cancer and blood malignancies. He has been practicing in Florida since 2011 and currently resides in Lake Mary, FL. Originally from Peru, Dr. Bustinza-Linares is fluent in both English and Spanish.

Dr. Bustinza Linares' Care Philosophy

• World Class Medicine. Hometown Care.
  • "I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you took care of me. I was in prison, and you visited me.'"

Dr. Bustinza Linares says...

• Bone marrow aspiration.
  • Bone marrow biopsy.
  • Lumbar puncture.
  • Intratechal chemotherapy.
  • Arterial blood gases.
  • Central line placement.
  • Thoracentesis.
  • Paracentesis.

Dr. Bustinza Linares' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oncology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology

Dr. Bustinza Linares has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bustinza Linares' Board Certifications

• Medical Oncology

• Anemia
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Myeloma
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Stomach Diseases

National University Of San Agustin / Academic Program Of Medicine
    M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
    University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital

Dr. Bustinza Linares does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bustinza Linares and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oncology