Dr. Ernest Thomas, MD

Dr. Ernest Thomas, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 82 years old

My medical practice is intended to service any patient presenting to my care. While I am a practicing Catholic, I accept all races and faiths with open arms. In my view we are all equal in the eyes of whatever deity you believe in and no matter what views you may hold that are contrary to my own. I feel it to be a privilege to practice medicine so I could never deny my services to anyone. I believe everyone should take part in the community and vote and support the less fortunate. I will not discriminate on any bases whether it is political, racial, sexual preference or religious belief. All mankind is my brother or my sister.Read more

Dr. Thomas' Experience

See how Dr. Thomas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Thomas

Dr. Thomas accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Thomas has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thomas to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Thomas
Dr. Thomas' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (10)
in San Jose, CA |
Dr Thomas is a great listener. He is very knowledgeable and very good with personalities. The office staff is outstanding. I've been going to Dr Thomas for over 30 years. Through some big injuries and illnesses with him. And I'm healthy and happy.
in San Jose, CA |
I've been going to Dr. Thomas for over 20 years. I am so thankful my friend referred me to his practice. Heather and Diane are the nicest, caring and considerate assistants you could ever meet. My husband and daughter are also patients of Dr. Thomas and they love him as much as I do. This man and his staff care, they truly care about you. I don't know what we will do when they retire, I only hope it won't be for years!!!
Have you seen Dr. Ernest Thomas, MD?
Are you Dr. Thomas?

Dr. Thomas' Care Philosophy

Dr. Thomas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Thomas does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Thomas and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1960

San Diego General Hospital

Completed in 1961

San Diego General Hospital

Completed in 1962

Dr. Thomas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thomas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Thomas does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Thomas and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.