Dr. Ernest Rasyidi, MD

Addiction PsychiatryMale

Dr. Rasyidi

Providence Community Services

18101 Von Karman Ave Fl 3 Irvine, CA 92612

Dr. Ernest Rasyidi, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Irvine, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rasyidi to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Rasyidi treats your condition or procedure

• Opioid Withdrawal
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy

Dr. Rasyidi accepts

Dr. Rasyidi accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Dr. Rasyidi?
  • Staff friendliness (4)
  • Wait times (1)
  • Long wait times (2)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
Looks like some mental disorders run in the family! Dr. Rasyidi is far from egotistical. He doesn't waste your time. He gets straight to the point in a very compassionate way. He is smart and gifted. As a matter of fact he is the only Psychiatrist that has ever helped me. I should know. I'm a 56 year old Asian woman suffering from PTSD and MDD. Also, I am a marriage & family therapist (MFT) treating those with PTSD and MDD, as well as other disorders. Thank you Dr. Rasyidi. You have saved a huge part of my life!
Kathy Iwasaki West LA CA – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ernest Rasyidi, MD?
I saw Dr. Rasyidi years ago when he was at Ceder Sinai in their dual diagnosis clinic. He was extremely helpful to me and I find the negative reviews puzzling to say the least. Sometimes you can learn a lot about the reviewer from what they have to say and I would suggest that the negative reviews fall into that category. Dr R was always kind, compassionate and personable with me. Most importantly he helped me to recover from a long bout of depression, I have been fully employed for the last 5 years and I doubt I would be able to say that without the critical care that Dr R gave me.
Jack G – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ernest Rasyidi, MD?
My niece was held on a 5250 after a drug psychosis and an abscessed leg infection kept her at St. Joseph and after a hearing where the judge determined her not fit to leave, this doctor released her onto the street ignoring her crying mother's pleas to speak with her. This doctor's arrogance and lack of concern for this young girl and her family is appalling.
Tara – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ernest Rasyidi, MD?
Do not allow this doctor to treat anyone that you care about. His ego has a hard time fitting into a hospital with his patients! If you are the family of a patient of his do not let him treat a loved one. He refused to explain the details of my child’s psychosis. Don’t expect ANY bedside manner. He’s HORRIBLE!!
Temecula , CA – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ernest Rasyidi, MD?
Dr. Rasyidi has been a wonderful learning experience for me personally. At first I was resistant to his feedback and I did not enjoy his neutral stance. However now I believe if anything he has a calm that allows you to gain insight at the rate you are meant to for yourself. He points you in the right direction without overstepping boundaries. I personally know if he pointed my diagnosis out I may have gotten offended and overreacted. He is truly a wise man and I am glad to have him as a doctor.
Christopher Patterson in San Clemente, CA – Aug 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ernest Rasyidi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rasyidi?

• Addiction Psychiatry