Dr. Ernest Baldwin III, MD

Dr. Ernest Baldwin III, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Ernest Baldwin III, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

389 S 900 E

Salt Lake City, UT 84102

Learn about Dr. Baldwin III

See how frequently Dr. Baldwin III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Symptomatic Menopause
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Baldwin III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Thyroid Cyst
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • University Health Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • University Health Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Baldwin III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baldwin III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baldwin III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baldwin III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baldwin III to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Baldwin III's Performance
Salt Lake City, Utah |
Dr. Baldwin was truly THE worst doctor I have ever been to. He is extremely condescending, has no bedside manner, doesn’t listen to your problems or needs, told me twice not to worry before my thyroid cancer diagnosis that it wasn’t cancer, and then when I went to his office for my results spent less than 5 minutes with me telling me that I had thyroid cancer and if I had anymore questions to go to Thyroid.org. I wouldn’t send my worst enemy to him.
in Layton, UT |
If you are looking for a scientific, neutral, mono-tone, condescending doctor with no bedside manor. Dr Baldwin is your guy! He told me it wasn't possible for someone to know if they felt Hypo- thyroid or Hyper-thyroid, only blood can show that. He stated he relies on scientific methods and doesn't take in account how a patient physically feels from the side effects of what your body might be going through. He debated about sugar pills versus medication, several times. He is a waste of time!
Denver, CO |
I will never recommend Dr. Baldwin to anyone. He talked down to me. He didn't even make eye contact. I saw him do the same with a couple of other patents and even his staff. He has gone through a lot of nurses.... Probably because he is demanding and unfeeling.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Baldwin is an excellent physician. He is very knowledable and shows genuine concern for his patients. I had to call the office with a problem on the weekend. There is no dr on call for him. He takes all of his calls. He was out of town and still returned my call quickly. I can't say enough good things about him. I truly don't understand the bad reviews. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have been seeing him for about 5 years.
I had a horrible experience with this doctor . He was rude and literally bullied me. He did not address my concerns and mocked any questions I had.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I went to Dr. Baldwin with some serious concerns, and I don't feel like he addressed any of them. He looked at my lab work and had his opinion in his head before he even met me. I'm not necessarily saying that he was right or wrong, but he did not even let me STATE my concerns. He was full of opinions and assumptions. He might be a fine doctor for routine endo checks (he said plenty of good things about his diabetic patients), but I would not recommend him to anyone with any worries.
Have you seen Dr. Ernest Baldwin III, MD?
Are you Dr. Baldwin III?