Dr. Erin Royal, MD

Dr. Erin Royal, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female
Dr. Erin Royal, MD is a family medicine specialist in Anchorage, AK and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med in 2010 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

2841 Debarr Rd Ste 24

Anchorage, AK 99508

Learn about Dr. Royal

Dr. Royal's Experience

Dr. Royal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board actions found

Dr. Royal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Royal "Erin Royal, MD Family Physician that was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska. She graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology, and attended the University of Nevada, School of Medicine in Reno, Nevada. She was thrilled to finally move back home and complete the Alaska Family Medicine Residency Program in Anchorage. She is Board Certified in Family Medicine and is a certified Medical Review Officer. She enjoys playing in the Alaskan outdoors with her husband and daughter. She loves camping, hiking, baking, berry picking, cross country skiing, smelling fresh air, and walking her mutt pound puppies. One day she hopes to have a cabin on a lake."

This content was provided by Dr. Royal "Erin Royal, MD, LLC is dedicated to providing healthcare for All Generations of Alaskans.  Our practice is dedicated to providing Alaskans of all Generations with compassionate, personalized, high quality care.  We pride ourselves in making your healthcare experience as effortless as possible through exceptional service in a comfortable atmosphere."

Dr. Royal does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.

1 Board Action
  • Failure to disclose required information (7/18/2013)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Royal, Erin Marie MD; License # 7795: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician failed to disclose history information on license application. ACTION TAKEN: The Alaska State Medical Board imposed a Civil Fine in the amount of $1,000.00.
    State: Alaska

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Royal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Royal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Royal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Royal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Royal's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Royal to family and friends

Dr. Royal's Performance

Dr Royal purchased the practice of my former family doctor upon his retirement. . She is very knowledgeable, caring and thorough.. She speaks to me, not down at me. She makes sure I understand my medical issues and cares/respects my own opinions about my health. I look forward to having Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Royal is extremely easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable during office visits. She was recommended by a friend who was very pleased with the care she received. With her wide range of knowledge about medical issues, I think I have found my new family physician!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Royal has a very caring nature and make you feel completely comfortable and at home in her practice. I greatly value her attention to detail and truly caring about me as a person and not just another patient. I'm my opinion the best Doctor in Anchorage.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Office staff greeted me with a smile, very professional, and timely. The nurse was exceptional- friendly and thorough. Dr. Royal listened to my concerns and answered my questions with care and detail. Never once did I feel rushed. I thought she offered her medical expertise in a manner that wasn't...more
Are you Dr. Royal?