Dr. Erin Reese, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

IMED Healthcare Associates 1139 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 405 San Antonio, TX 78258 Get Directions
Dr. Erin Reese, MD
Dr. Erin Reese, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Reese is affiliated with Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.

Dr. Reese's Care Philosophy

Our goal as internal medicine specialists is not only to diagnose and manage acute and chronic adult illnesses, but more importantly to guide individuals to lifestyle behaviors conducive to physical, emotional, and spiritual health. We also strive to be the patient?s advocate in an increasingly complex medical environment.

Dr. Reese's Experience

See how Dr. Reese's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reese

Dr. Reese accepts 30 insurance carriers

Dr. Reese is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Reese has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reese to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Reese's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Reese and her staff. Dr. Reese addresses you in such a friendly manner. She takes her time with you and never rushes through your visit. Ashley, her nurse returns phone calls very quickly and is very professional. I could go on and on!! Such a great office!! I am so grateful to be her patient.
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Reese and our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. REESE is an exceptional physician. She takes her time to make sure she covers all areas necessary and is a tremendous listener. We are fortunate to have her as our primary doctor.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Reese is excellent and I would not go to anyone else. Her assistant Adriana is also helpful and professional
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Erin Reese, recommended to us by my husband George's cardiologist, Dr. John Gresham, has proven an entirely competent physician, an excellent diagnostician. Thoroughly professional, Dr. Reese is also unpretentious, warmly caring, and always pleased to answer questions and educate us. We are grateful for Dr. Reese and thankful to be in her care.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along. Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
in San Antonio, TX |
My visits to Dr. Reese's office are what you would expect as a pacient. She listens, asks questions related to your personal needs and helps resolve the problem, gives good advice, prescibes adequate medication and makes you feels important.
in San Antonio.Texas |
Dr Reese is a very caring professional. She has helped me with all of my health issues. Her staff is always willing to go an extra mile to help me as well. When I call the office . I always get an answer the same day. The front office clerks are also very friendly and courteous. I feel blessed to have Dr. Reese as my doctor.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have the highest respect and appreciation for Dr Reese's professional skills and humanity. I'm a 65 year old retired USAF Lt Colonel and we are notoriously picky people. Dr Reese has exceeded my expectations. I have multiple health problems and she is on top of all of them. She is a highly intelligent person and and possesses exceptional diagnostic skills. She is highly respected and has connections with all the best specialists in San Antonio. You can't do better than Dr Reese.
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us and for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Reese. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
San Antonio, TX |
I have seen Dr. Reese one time. I was very pleased with my visit. I am scheduled to go back for second appointment in August.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words.
in Bulverde, TX |
Dr. Reese has always been well prepared for my annual checkup with lab reports and any other tests ordered in advance. She is very good about asking if I have questions and answering the questions I may have. follow up is always very good by her staff for vaccinations or other procedures that may be required. Everyone in the office is very helpful, respectful and caring . I Highly recommend Dr. Reese, her Staff and Imed.
San Antonio, texas |
Dr. Reese is always positive and uplifting. She is very thorough and takes the time to explain and answer any questions. I never have to wait very long to see her. I highly recommend her.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Reese is very knowledgeable and also very pleasant. My appt. was right on time and she answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Reese to any family member or friend. Dr. Reese even answered all my wives questions, which were more than mine. I didn't feel rushed and actually look forward to my next appt. in six months. Ray T. Acosta
in San Antonio, Texas |
Dr. Reese is very professional and a very caring doctor. She has helped me to understand my complex health issues with a great plan that has helped me . She has an excellent staff as well. I am very happy to have her as my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Erin Reese, MD?

Compare Dr. Reese

Dr. Reese's Care Philosophy

Dr. Reese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Reese has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reese's Board Certifications

Graduated in 2008

Baylor University Medical Center
    Baylor University Medical Center
    Baylor University

Dr. Reese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Blood Test