Dr. Erin Pettijohn, MD
Dr. Erin Pettijohn, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Pettijohn has extensive experience in Blood Cancers, Skeletal System Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Mercy Health - Hackley Campus and Mercy Health Saint Mary's. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Hematology Specialists in your area
Dr. Pettijohn is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Grand Rapids, a highly rated hospital.
At a Glance
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Pettijohn
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Pettijohn treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Pettijohn treats other conditions, please contact the office at (616) 954-9800.
Blood cancer specialists diagnose and treat cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma that affect the blood cells, bone marrow, or lymphatic system.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Pettijohn is experienced in the area of Blood Cancers. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Skeletal System Neoplasms
Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers in the bone, both primary, such as sarcoma, and those that have spread from other parts of the body.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Pettijohn is experienced in the area of Skeletal System Neoplasms. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Pettijohn is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 26 conditions and procedures
Lymphatic System Disorders
Lymphatic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the lymphatic system, including lymphedema, lymphadenitis, and lymphangitis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Pettijohn is experienced in the area of Lymphatic System Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Pettijohn's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Pettijohn's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
- Bleeding Disorders
- Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Burkitt's Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hemophilia A
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
- Maternal Anemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- von Willebrand Disease
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Pettijohn accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Pettijohn accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- Priority Health
- Priority PPO