Dr. Erin Gardner, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Erin Gardner, MD
Dr. Erin Gardner, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Gardner is affiliated with St. Anthony's Medical Center, Missouri Baptist Medical Center and SSM Health St. Clare Hospital.

Dr. Gardner's Care Philosophy

Dermatology Specialists of Saint Louis is an independent specialty practice dedicated to excellence in skin health for St. Louis and the greater Eastern Missouri region. Our daily work is aimed to provide the highest-quality decision making and treatment, so that our patients may achieve great outcomes and become more empowered to live a healthy skin lifestyle.

Dr. Gardner's Experience

See how Dr. Gardner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gardner

Dr. Gardner accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Gardner is now accepting new patients
Dermatology Specialists of Saint Louis3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 300A
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314) 997-7546Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gardner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gardner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gardner to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Gardner's Performance
Kirkwood, Mo |
Would not recommend this service to anyone. 13 weeks to get in to see the doctor. Friday before scheduled surgery(on Monday) was told that because of my high insurance deductible that I would have to pay for the surgery before I left that Monday(May 1). I ask for a ball park estimate, was told $800-$3000. I explained that they would have to bill me, was told they don't bill or accept installment payments. I cancelled the surgery. I was called 2 weeks ago for a follow up visit. 6/6/2017
I wish you had posted your name; it really does offer a meaningful opportunity to respond. That said, I do share your concerns about the challenges of high deductible health plans. For that reason, I travel several times a year to Washington, DC, to advocate for more economical and sensible health care choices on behalf of you, my other patients, and our community at large. Please contact the office so that we may expeditiously forward on any paperwork to your new dermatologist of choice.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Gardner and his staff are GREAT I had skin cancer surgery 3/28 and I couldn't have been treated any better. When I called to make my appointment, I spoke with John who was excellent, He is a big asset to the staff When I think of all the staff, there is only one word GREAT. Dr. Gardner is the best. He has done surgery on me for the second time (14 years ago) I will refer anyone I know to him. I received a call today checking to make sure I didn't have any problems Thanks
Jan, thank you very much for your kind words. It is true that we take pride in our customer service, and wish to elevate the patient experience to the highest level. You may count on us to continue to strive for excellence in patient care, as well as experience.
in St Louis mo |
Slim to none.more interested in impressing student than my concerns.I wanted biopsy but he didn't think necessary. Gave same cream had been using for 2 months with minimal change. Took blood in office to make sure was nothing internal but lost blood and denied taking it.
Sir, I appreciate you posting with your name. There is a mistake, however, in your facts and your assumptions. Dermatology Specialists is a dermatology practice; we treat and heal the skin. We have not drawn a single vial of blood in the office in more than fifteen years of practice. You have clearly misremembered, and I wish you well with the future dermatologists with whom you may get to work.
in St Louis, MO |
Very smart. Takes time to really listen. Staff is excellent!
in Cape Gireardeau, Missouri |
Dr. Gardner and his staff have been delightful while managing my extensive facial sun damage. He is neat, well groomed, thorough and personable. Professionally he has exceptional training and technical skill. Throughout the course of treatment he has informed me clearly in language I can understand. I particularly enjoy his dry sense of humor. I am certain that I will not hesitate to consult him for future problems.
in Waterloo IL |
I was impressed how well and efficient he done his job. He is very good at what he does. I would send anyone to him and feel confident that they also will be impressed. Thanks for the job well done on my surgeries. Thank you again. D.Jaggie
Thanks for the great review. We work hard to meet and exceed patient expectations. Our commitment is to outstanding results, especially for our surgical patients.
in Florissant, MO |
As a mature/insightful adult, I expected to meet with the same level of intellect and maturity. This did not happen. Gardner met me with an insincere handshake gesture. He repeatedly snapped at me for being relaxed/without fear or anxiety. He left the meeting the same way he entered. The nurse giving the injection into my mole area was cold and hurt me. She knew she was hurting me. She gave no sign of caring 'at all.' I went home bruised and sicker than when I arrived. Consumer beware!!
Well, we are surprised to read this sort of review, and regret that you felt less than well taken care of. Generally, a physician visit may be anxiety-provoking for many reasons, and unexpected news may influence perceptions about one's experience. As one may read on our website, we strive daily to provide the highest quality decision-making and treatment for our patients, so they may achieve great outcomes and be empowered to live a healthy skin lifestyle.
St. Louis |
I was very nervous about having MOHS surgery on my neck. Dr. Gardner and his staff are very professional and put me at ease. I was told exactly what to expect and treated with such kindness. I was afraid the scar would be very noticeable, however, Dr. Gardner is very masterful and much like a plastic surgeon, I can barely see the scar. So pleased and thankful to Dr. Gardner.
Thanks for the great review. We are working every day to provide outstanding care, so that our patients can achieve not only a cure for their skin cancer, but also an impressive and seamless surgical result. Much appreciated!
Dr Gardner was very professional & I felt confidence when he did my MOHs procedure. His staff seemed a little disorganized, especially the younger women. I attributed it to the fact that they might be new & possibly learning how the office ran. I do want to mention a staff member, a black woman, middle age, who made me feel I was in good hands. The surgery was above my upper lip & she knew how to bandage the area in order to keep the pressure on it. She is an asset to the team.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Our staff are trained to meet a very high standard, and we are not satisfied until patients too sense that same level of care and proficiency.
Have you seen Dr. Erin Gardner, MD?

Compare Dr. Gardner

Dr. Gardner's Care Philosophy

Dermatology Specialists of Saint Louis is an independent specialty practice dedicated to excellence in skin health for St. Louis and the greater Eastern Missouri region.  Our daily work is aimed to provide the highest-quality decision making and treatment, so that our patients may achieve great outcomes and become more empowered to live a healthy skin lifestyle.

Dr. Gardner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

• Chief Resident, Duke Dept. of Dermatology, 1999-2000

Dr. Gardner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gardner's Board Certifications

• Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Dermsurgery Associates, Methodist Hospital, Houston

Completed in 2001

University Of Missouri

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Gardner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gardner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology