Dr. Erin Cummins, MD

General Surgery ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Cummins

Surgical Clinic Associates, PA

501 Marshall St Jackson, MS 39202

Dr. Erin Cummins, MD is a general surgery specialist in Jackson, MS. She specializes in general surgery and bariatric medicine.

Dr. Cummins accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Mississippi

Check Dr. Cummins' experience treating your condition or procedure

4.1

Dr. Cummins?
Dr. Cummins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erin Cummins, MD
My mother was a patient of Dr. Cummins............we lost her on 3/11/19. She LOVED Dr. Cummins and we love her for taking such good care of her. She's a precious lady & and an awesome doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
She does great work caring, loving person. She respect her patients and she she shows concern about your well being. I trust her with my life. Great Surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
Dr. Cummins is extremely compassionate and really care for her patients. When everyone else wouldn't listen she never gave up. For my mother-in-law Dr. Cummins found the issue, performed a heck of a surgery AND made sure the hospital kept her until the rehab facility was ready to take her. She did NOT rush us in and out like so many healthcare providers do today! We are forever grateful for Dr. Cummins!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
Dr. Cummings is very professional, she explains things well, and she is understanding of your needs and issues. I felt very secure and well taken care of with Dr. Cummings. The entire staff is professional and kind. I have nothing but praises for Dr. Cummings and her Staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
She has no bedside manner. She came into my sisters room to dress her wound and began with no bandages. She was clearly irritated by some text messages on her phone. She handled my sisters wounds without care to pain she was causing. She put medicine that she could not have due to hyperbaric chamber. Something she should have known. Do not use her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
Dr. Cummins is an excellent doctor. Speaking as an older (mature) patient, her thoroughness in the details of my health set me at ease. Her reputation as the best was repeated over and over to me during any discussion when the subject of my pending surgery was topic of conversation among new acquaintances of the bariatric world. Her abilities to help people in living a better life is certainly appreciated by this patient for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
Dr. Cummins worked me in and handled my in office surgical procedure that day. She was very kind and explained everything to me. She really took a lot of time with me and I appreciated that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
I had a gastric bypass in March 2016. Before my surgery I had some questions and concerns and she was the first to set me up with a specialist to give me the answers I needed to proceed. 2 months after surgery,i was brought in due to some bleeding ( nothing to do with the surgery) but Dr Cummins was there everyday checking on me. She and her staff have been wonderful. They are honest and up front. She gave me back my life. I can't say enough good things about her. Very highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
She is very kind and a great doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Erin Cummins. When it became apparent I needed surgery right away, she worked me into her schedule immediately. She was patient and listened to my concerns and explained the procedure thoroughly. My recovery and post-op care has been very smooth. Dr. Cummins and her staff have been quick to respond to my calls and medication needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of surgical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
Dr Cummins is one of the most experienced Surgeons in Mississippi. She cares about her patients and is truthful with them. I would recommend her to everyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?
I don't recommend Dr. Cummins to anyone. She is rude and unhelpful. I am getting a revision surgery from another provider. PLEASE do not waste your time with Dr. Cummins. She has a great staff, and I feel very sorry for them. I can't imagine how they feel after spending the day with her.
She's great!
Rude!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Cummins, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cummins?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cummins treats patients.

Compare Providers