Dr. Erin Bradley, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Erin Bradley, MD
Dr. Erin Bradley, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Bradley is affiliated with Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Bradley's Experience

See how Dr. Bradley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bradley

Dr. Bradley accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Bradley is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bradley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bradley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bradley to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Bradley's Performance
    gilbert, az |
    Wonderful doctor. So caring and engaged. Truly listens and spends time with patients.
    Chandler, AZ |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Bradley for 13 years since I have lived I Arizona. I have referred her to several friends as well as my wife, all positive responses. Dr. Bradley detected that my PSA had increased slightly but wanted me to check further. I discovered I was in the early stages of prostate cancer. That's was 5 years ago, today I'm cancer free. I have had issues with some on her staff as well, very rude, but I believe she had fixed the problem.Only reason I did not rate her a 5
    in Gilbert, AZ |
    I am an RN and a long-time patient of Dr. Bradley and have ALWAYS had a pleasant experience with her and her staff (even before I was an RN!). She has also been available off-hours for emergencies (not "I have a runny nose" emergencies but "My temperature is now 103.9 and I've taken Tylenol; what do I do?" emergencies. When she discovered that my 13 year marriage had officially ended, she asked how I was doing and gave me a hug. Not even the doctors I know and work with did that!!
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    I had been a patient of Dr. Bradley for over 15 years, however my most recent experience with her and her employee, Anna, was so unsatisfactory that I will not be going back to her, nor will I be recommending any future clientele her way. I called six months ago (September 2015) to get an inhaler prescription temporarily renewed (my prescription had expired by three days) for my asthma. When I explained this to Anna, she refused to assist me, stating that they would not be able to refill my pr
    Chandler, AZ |
    Staff is rude when answering calls, rushed off the phone without questions being fully answered. Dr. Bradley seemed to want to refer to a specialist for everything which defeats the purpose of having a Family Practice MD.
    in Chandler, AZ |
    Dr. Bradley is great! She actually doesn't make you wait huge amounts of time as other MD.'s in the area and is always friendly and takes time to really listen and to explain. She makes sure all your concerns are met and doesn't make one feel rushed. I believe that she is very competent and gives good medical treatment and advice.
    Have you seen Dr. Erin Bradley, MD?
    Are you Dr. Bradley?

Dr. Bradley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Bradley has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bradley's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Bradley does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bradley and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Arizona

Graduated in 1989

Good Samaritan Regional Med Center

Completed in 1992

Good Samaritan Regional Med Center

Completed in 1992

Dr. Bradley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bradley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bradley does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bradley and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.