Family Medicine  |
Dr. Erin Bradley, MD
Dr. Erin Bradley, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Bradley is affiliated with Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center.

Erin Bradley Family Medicine

4909 S Alma School Rd Ste 4

Chandler, AZ 85248

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Bradley

Dr. Bradley's Experience

Dr. Bradley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Good Samaritan Regional Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Good Samaritan Regional Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Bradley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bradley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bradley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bradley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bradley to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Bradley's Performance
gilbert, az |
Wonderful doctor. So caring and engaged. Truly listens and spends time with patients.
Chandler, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bradley for 13 years since I have lived I Arizona. I have referred her to several friends as well as my wife, all positive responses. Dr. Bradley detected that my PSA had increased slightly but wanted me to check further. I discovered I was in the early stages of prostate cancer. That's was 5 years ago, today I'm cancer free. I have had issues with some on her staff as well, very rude, but I believe she had fixed the problem.Only reason I did not rate her a 5
in Gilbert, AZ |
I am an RN and a long-time patient of Dr. Bradley and have ALWAYS had a pleasant experience with her and her staff (even before I was an RN!). She has also been available off-hours for emergencies (not "I have a runny nose" emergencies but "My temperature is now 103.9 and I've taken Tylenol; what do I do?" emergencies. When she discovered that my 13 year marriage had officially ended, she asked how I was doing and gave me a hug. Not even the doctors I know and work with did that!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had been a patient of Dr. Bradley for over 15 years, however my most recent experience with her and her employee, Anna, was so unsatisfactory that I will not be going back to her, nor will I be recommending any future clientele her way. I called six months ago (September 2015) to get an inhaler prescription temporarily renewed (my prescription had expired by three days) for my asthma. When I explained this to Anna, she refused to assist me, stating that they would not be able to refill my pr
Chandler, AZ |
Staff is rude when answering calls, rushed off the phone without questions being fully answered. Dr. Bradley seemed to want to refer to a specialist for everything which defeats the purpose of having a Family Practice MD.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Bradley is great! She actually doesn't make you wait huge amounts of time as other MD.'s in the area and is always friendly and takes time to really listen and to explain. She makes sure all your concerns are met and doesn't make one feel rushed. I believe that she is very competent and gives good medical treatment and advice.
Have you seen Dr. Erin Bradley, MD?
Are you Dr. Bradley?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center

Visit Dr. Bradley