Dr. Erin Benesch, DO
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Erin Benesch, DO is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Benesch has extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Benesch
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Benesch treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Benesch treats other conditions, please contact the office at (949) 887-7187.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Benesch is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Benesch's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Benesch's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Benesch accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Benesch accepts the following insurance:
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus