Dr. Erika Sato, MD

Dr. Erika Sato, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Erika Sato, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from UNIV OF MO COLUMBIA SCH OF MED in 2006 and specializes in plastic surgery and general surgery.Read her story

9230 Katy Fwy Ste 600

Houston, TX 77055

Learn about Dr. Sato

Dr. Sato's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sato " I am a Houston area plastic surgeon board certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. I earned my Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Missouri were I graduated Cum Laude froth Honors College. I attended medical school at eh University of Missouri College of Medicine, where I received my Doctorate of Medicine and grated in the top 25% of my class. I completed both my general surgery and plastic surgery training at the University of Texas Health Science Center in the world renowned Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sato "My philosophy as your plastic surgeon is to create a new and confident you by shaping your outer beauty to reveal the beauty that lies within. I combine my surgical skill with a woman's touch to provide a unique plastic surgery experience. I strive to foster a collaborative and comforting environment by including you in every step of the preoperative planning and providing compassionate intra and post-iterative care. Plastic surgery requires customized care for each individual patient, and I am committed to providing that with the utmost attention to detail."

• Plastic Surgery

• Cosmetic Conditions

• Abdominoplasty
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection

Medical School | Graduated 2006
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Sato has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sato's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sato to family and friends

Dr. Erika Sato is a fantastic plastic surgeon! I had a BBL done and I am beyond happy with my results! I am near my 3 month post op and my scars are healing so well and my body is so nicely sculpted! Although I am still slightly swollen, my waist looks naturally curvy and my butt is so nicely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0