Dr. Erika Sato, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Dr. Erika Sato, MD
I am a Houston area plastic surgeon board certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. I earned my Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Missouri were I graduated Cum Laude froth Honors College. I attended medical school at eh University of Missouri College of Medicine, where I received my Doctorate of Medicine and grated in the top 25% of my class. I completed both my general surgery and plastic surgery training at the University of Texas Health Science Center in the world renowned Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world.

Dr. Sato's Care Philosophy

My philosophy as your plastic surgeon is to create a new and confident you by shaping your outer beauty to reveal the beauty that lies within. I combine my surgical skill with a woman's touch to provide a unique plastic surgery experience. I strive to foster a collaborative and comforting environment by including you in every step of the preoperative planning and providing compassionate intra and post-iterative care. Plastic surgery requires customized care for each individual patient, and I am committed to providing that with the utmost attention to detail.

Dr. Sato's Experience

See how Dr. Sato's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sato

Dr. Sato accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Sato is now accepting new patients
Houston Plastic/Cranial Facial9230 Katy Fwy Ste 600
Houston, TX 77055
(713) 791-0700Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Sato has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sato's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Sato?

Compare Dr. Sato

Dr. Sato says...

Dr. Sato's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sato says...

My practice is plastic surgery is ~80% cosmetic and 20% reconstructive. For reconstructive procedures my group specializes in free flap breast reconstruction such as DIEP free flaps and PAP flaps.

Dr. Sato's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Sato has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sato's Board Certifications

Completed in 2011

Completed in 2014

University Of Missouri / Columbia Campus

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Sato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection