Dr. Erika Sato, MD

Dr. Erika Sato, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Erika Sato, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in The Woodlands, TX and has been practicing for 5 years. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.Read her story

Andrew T. Lyos M.D. Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

10847 Kuykendahl Rd Ste 250

The Woodlands, TX 77382

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Sato's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sato's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Thigh Lift

My philosophy as your plastic surgeon is to create a new and confident you by shaping your outer beauty to reveal the beauty that lies within. I combine my surgical skill with a woman's touch to provide a unique plastic surgery experience. I strive t...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Sato?
Dr. Sato's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erika Sato, MD
Recent
First thing I asked Dr. Sato during my Mommy Makeover consultation was to give me a low incision so I can wear nice bathing suits again and she didn't disappoint. The lipo and booty lift (fat transfer BBL) was amazing as well. I'm in my 30's and feel sexy again, like in my 20's. I also must mention - thank God I didn't go to Miami to get this done - her prices are reasonable and definitely felt more secure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato understood exactly what I wanted and was able to give me the results I was looking for. She is very easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Sato!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
After debating for years to have my procedure done I couldn't be more happy with my results. Dr. Sato has great bedside manner, was knowledgeable and answer text messages after hours. Thanks Dr. Sato's for a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
My experience has been beyond great. Any questions I had she had a answer, any concerns she was there to mitigate them immediately. Very high energy doctor, and that energy exudes from the confidence in her work, which is warranted. My problem area is gone completely, and I am extremely happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
From day 1 Dr.Sato made me feel like i've known her all my life. She is not the one to take your money, she will give your her honest opinions and recommendations. What i like about her was when ever i emailed i was actually talking with her not her assistant or office person. Even after my surgery i could contact her directly and she always responded. In the future if i want anything else done i would not look no further, Dr.Sato will always be my go to for elective surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
She answered all questions accurately and was very thorough with what I should expect from my results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato was amazing in every aspect! She took the time to listen to all of my concerns at my consult and answered every question that I had. She recommended what would look better on my body and was available before, during and after my entire procedure. Would highly recommend her to any and everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
I spoke with and saw many many Drs before Dr Sato and within minutes after meeting with her I knew she was the one to do my surgery. She explains everything and is willing to answer any and ALL questions you have without making you feel like you are annoying. I would recommend her to any and everyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato provided explicit details on all the pros and cons with my procedures and constantly listened to my requests. I couldn't be happier with my experience and results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato has been extremely kind and patient. She explained all the risks and takes precautions. She knows what shes doing and the results are life changing. i would recommend her over anyone! do yourself a favor and meet her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
She explained everything that she would do and made my procedure stress free. My results from my breast implant replacement are awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato is amazing from the consultation to every follow up appt!! And her staff is wonderful!! Would recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
I am 60 years old and have wanted to try fillers for some time now. But, when I visited other doctors they wanted to do more, and fill more than I was comfortable with. But, Dr. Sato listened and heard what I was saying. I came out of my filler appointment not looking overfilled or plastic. Loved my experience with Dr. Sato and love my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
I'm so happy Dr.Sato made sure i knew everything before deciding to get my BBL surgery, she listened and answered all my question and informed me of what would be best for me from her point of view. Overall i'm extremely happy with my result but most of all how shes honestly only a call or text away! Shes with you every step! LOVE HER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
I was so self conscious of my lower abdominal area due to 3 c-sections that ended up having me lose sensation. The more weight I lost the more the skin hanged. I broke down crying when telling Dr. Sato and she comforted me and let me know I was not alone. She made me feel more comfortable about myself and so I decided to start off with a BBL. I cannot believe the difference!! She made it look so natural, just like it was back in my teen years. Just love her and her amaz...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato did an amazing job on my tummy tuck! im so happy because i finally feel so good looking at myself in the mirror! in feel like one thing that stands out to me is that she gives you her personal phone number and its so much easier to ask questions rather than waiting to actually see her or for the office to be open! thanks so much for the life changing experience!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
My overall experience with Dr. Sato was beyond my expectations. She makes you feel at ease and very comfortable, like you have been best friends for years! Also lets you know step by step all your procedures are and the recovery outcome. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction done. Being 50 yrs old at the time, I was nervous of the outcome but, I couldn't be happier with my results! My husband also :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato and her team is very responsive, they listen to the clients needs and she did an amazing job. I was very nervous about following through with the procedure, but she made it easy and I am extremely happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
there is no one else i would trust...she is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
I met Dr. Sato through a friend that had some work done. I was always afraid to take the risk of enhancing my face in any way because you don't know what the outcome will be. Dr. Sato is excellent at what she does. She's honest, personable, and helpful in making the decisions that are needed to make improvements in your skin and the slowing of the aging process. I will continue to seek her advice and services throughout. I have referred many people to her, and will continue to do so.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sato?

Insurance accepted

Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sato treats patients.