Dr. Erika Sato, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 44

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Erika Sato, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from UNIV OF MO COLUMBIA SCH OF MED in 2006. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hca Houston Healthcare Clear Lake and Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Erika Sato, MD

My Houston Surgeons

9230 Katy Fwy Ste 600 Houston, TX 77055

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Sato with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare West.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare West today at (281) 417-4665.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare West.

Dr. Sato's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sato

110 percent satisfied! Every part of this process from my consult to surgery to recovery exceeded my expectations! Dr. Sato made it a priority to be accessible to answer all my questions and she was so encouraging through recovery.
May 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
I had a couple procedures with Dr. Sato, I cannot said enough about how great she is! She definitely go beyond on your expectations! I am a permanent patient of her,I would not change nothing about her she care about her patients before and after she always do her best to make you feel 100 percent satisfied with your results, I love my results like I said she always do her best and I definitely love everything she does!
May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Super happy with my procedure. Dr. Sato listened to m concerns and got all the fat out. The staff are super friendly and helpful. Easy to talk to and answered all my questions. I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Sato.
Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr Sato was amazing, super informative and made me feel confident and comfortable this whole journey
Apr 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato always takes her time to listen and explain. She is very good at what she does. My experience with the staff and Dr. Sato is always excellent. I appreciate the care they put into what they do!
Mar 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato was very informative and always welcomed questions and concerns. She is super kind and respectful. My favorite thing about getting my procedure with Dr. Sato is that she is blunt. She always tells you the facts and never sugar coats it.
Feb 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
I am so pleased with my results. I have wanted a tummy tuck since I had my second child. I was always scared and never found a doctor I was comfortable with. Then I found Dr. Sato on IG and started following her. I loved the results I saw and loved her even more after I had my consult. I like that she is honest and very straight forward in what to expect as far as results, pain, meds and follow ups etc. The entire staff is great. I definitely recommend Dr. Sato for anyone wanting to do surgery.
Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato as well as her staff made me feel so at ease for all my appointments despite being nervous and scared for my procedure as soon as I came in for my first visit that was no longer the case and I was positive I was in great hands!
Jan 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Great staff, kind, highly skilled, dr sato does excellent work
Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
I was apprehensive about plastic surgery in the beginning. Dr Sato and her amazing staff made me feel so comfortable and safe. Dr Sato has always sat down and fully answered every question I have had throughout this journey. My body was a wreck after 6 cesareans so I did a tummy tuck with diastasis repair, lipo and breast lift with implants. I am so happy with my results and would recommend her to anyone. She has restored my self confidence.
Dec 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr Sato Review From the moment I met Dr. Erika Sato I knew she was the surgeon for me. I had done extensive research over the years on tummy tucks and had consulted with a few other surgeons previously... but not one came close to making me feel 100% comfortable as she did. Dr. Sato is real and transparent; beautifully blunt, as I like to call it. She probes you to ask questions and gives you answers questions you didn’t even know you had. When she says “Ok, what else...” you know that she wants to give you all of the knowledge you need or desire before surgery. I respected that immensely then and throughout these first 6 weeks of recovery. Her bedside manner is outstanding and her nursing staff is incredible (special kudos to Savannah at My Houston Surgeons). If I email her directly or text a question during recovery, she answers almost immediately. This is so important during recovery for support and ease of mind, especially the first two weeks. Dr. Sato has been very accurate in t
Adelaide Nortier – Oct 24, 2020
Super personable
Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
I came into Dr. Sato's office super insecure About my body, we proceeded with doing a BBL and she over exceeded my expectations. Dr. Sato is truly a miracle worker. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is wanting to get a Brazilian butt lift. I am now super confident and love my body. Thank you Dr. Sato.
Sep 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
I am very happy with my results and glad Dr. Sato was willing to do my procedure.
Sep 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Always takes her time with you!
Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato is the LIPO, BBL and SNATCH waist Queen!! When I came to her I had a huge love handles, a belly and no butt. I am amazed with my results. Dr. Sato is compassionate and realistic about getting you where you need to be. Her personality is great. Just follow EVERYTHING she tells you to do after surgery she KNOWS best! Love Love my results and self esteem is higher than ever!
Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Absolutely amazing experience with both of my surgeries with Dr. Sato (I got two Brazilian Butt Lifts). She is incredibly talented. I adore my results (I got a second surgery because I accidentally gained weight after the first). I am now looking into a third procedure with Dr. Sato, and did not even consider going to anyone else. She is AMAZING. Staff is extremely courteous and helpful as well. Everyone is very kind. Amazing experience overall.
Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato is amazing. She is the best. The whole office team is also the best. from the beginning the dr was so careful and attentive throughout the whole process, even right after surgery. I am in love with my results! I will be returning for my second BBL because she is truly the best! I had many consultations for this procedure and she was the most informative and attentive from the beginning.
Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Dr. Sato's honesty, prompt communication, knowledge and overall kindness made my choice very easy. Any question I had was answered by either her staff or Dr. Sato directly. I am really amazed by my results! I could not have asked for more. I look forward to seeing my results flourish over time.
Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?
Best doctor ever. Very good at her craft and extremely detailed. Super honest and will tell you what she can do for you. Everyone at the office is super friendly and professional. They are open to answer any questions that you would have. Super happy with my results at only 6 weeks post-op
Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sato, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sato?