Dr. Erika Munch, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 38

Dr. Munch

Texas Fertility Center, San Antonio, TX

18707 Hardy Oak Blvd Ste 505 San Antonio, TX 78258

Dr. Erika Munch, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in San Antonio, TX. She specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Munch accepts

Dr. Munch accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Munch treats your condition or procedure

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Munch

Dr. Munch?
Dr. Munch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erika Munch, MD
We are so blessed to have dr.munch as our doctor. She made our dreams come true of having a family. She loves what she does and I always feel in great hands when I’m with her. She’s very smart and knows exactly what she is doing. She takes the time to make sure you understand what is happening. I can’t thank her enough for everything she’s done. I know it’s her job but it’s also her passion! I will always recommend dr.munch for anyone who is dealing with infertility. From our first consult to our first ultrasound we knew we were in good hands. Thank you Dr.Munch!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Munch, MD?
I highly recommend the Texas Fertility Center and Dr. Munch and her amazing staff.They where passionate and caring through out our whole experience. As a couple that struggled with conceiving, I can honestly say Dr. Munch and her staff where everything we where looking for and more when needing assistance to grow our family. They truly cared about us as people after six months of treatment we are successfuly pregnant and can't wait to meet our bundle of joy. This could not of happened with Dr. Munch and her amazing team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Munch, MD?
My wife and I had been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years. Nothing we tried on our own seemed to work. Dr. Munch quickly identified the problem in systematic and efficient manner and placed us on appropriate treatments. We were pregnant within 3 months of starting treatment with her. She is also very compassionate and obviously cares about her work. If you feel hopeless with infertility give her a try. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Munch, MD?
The care we received from Dr.Munch and her staff is immeasurable. They’re ALWAYS there when you need them. It’s hard to find a doctor you can actually like but Dr.Much has our whole hearts. It’s really hard to leave and go to another OB for regular care now but I look forward to going back for our next addition, specifically for Dr.Munch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Munch, MD?
Dr. Munch is an amazing doctor and the staff are great! I would reccomend her to everyone. I am currently expecting my first child all thanks to Dr. Munch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Munch, MD?
Dr.Munch did make our dream cames true .Let me share my story, I married for nine years and After two IUI and one egg retrieval I were really tired and hopeless but when I went to her clinic for first time in May 2017 she gave us lots of hope. Her team specially April (her nurse) was all the time available for any questions. Besides, April checked many pharmacies to find a good price on medication. Our baby boy was born in March2018 and finally I really appreciate Dr Munch and her fantastic team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Munch, MD?
Dr. Munch made our dreams of starting a family come true. She was so accessible and clearly cared about us as people, as well as about our success in having a baby. She is kind, patient, and is very good at her job. She was even willing to come in on the weekend when there was spin-off from hurricane Harvey in order to do the IUI for us. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Munch to anyone struggling to conceive, whatever the reason for that may be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Munch, MD?
She is the best doctor ever , help us to achieve our dream to have a baby from the first try if you really want a baby take an apoinment with here she is awesome and you fell she your friend and will take a good care of you thank you Dr. Munch
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Munch, MD?
Beware if getting charged a lot, because she doesn't exactly tell the person who checks you out what she's done & how much they should charge so you may end up paying much more than what need to just because her assistant assumes you've started a treatment that your insurance doesn't cover, Happened to me twice! & if I was not aware of my rights I would have to pay way more than what I really should have paid
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Munch, MD?
Dr. Munch helped achieve our dream of becoming parents. After seeing two previous infertility specialists, Dr. Munch was by far the most helpful and most caring. She took the time to explain every detail and answer every question we had. She was also the first doctor to personally call me to discuss lab results over the phone. I've never had a physician do that before. We're now expecting our first child and will definitely go back if we have future issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Munch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Munch?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility