Dr. Erik Wilk, MD

AnesthesiologyMaleAge 52

Dr. Wilk
1117 State St Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Dr. Erik Wilk, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Santa Barbara, CA and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University medical school in 1992. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wilk to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

• Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Wilk treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wilk accepts

Dr. Wilk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wilk

2.3

Dr. Wilk?
  • Appointment scheduling (2)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (1)
  • Explained conditions well (1)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
I just found out that no doctors accept my insurance in Santa Barbara, my only option was to go to urgent care or emergency room. I did not want to wait for hours in the waiting room (especially with the coronavirus going around). I was searching online for a doctor that does housecall and finally, there is one in Santa Barbara. I am ever grateful to Dr. Wilk as he had helped me and my family with our medical needs in the comfort of my home. It is nice to have a doctor that really cares about his patients and takes the time to explain (not in medical terms) how to treat. What I also like about Dr. Wilk was that I was not treated like a patient but as a person.
May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Wilk, MD?
Very expensive. Not the pain management specialist he claims to be. Kept me for three and one half years every month on addictive pain killers and benzodiazepines unnecessarily. I had to let him go as I exhausted my savings. Tried to bill for appointments he didn't keep. Personable and often kind but refused to take insurance so patients pay out of pocket. I managed to stop taking all meds.by myself. He helped me wean down but it should have been faster. Great if you want privacy and have healthy reserves. Mine got used up. He used my home as his office so where's his overhead...wish he'd affiliate with other doctors.
Apr 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Wilk, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilk?

• Anesthesiology