Dr. Erik Spayde, MD

Dr. Erik Spayde, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |

Dr. Erik Spayde, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Thousand Oaks, CA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Spayde is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital.

Conejo Orthopaedic & Spine Institute

558 Saint Charles Dr Ste 200

Thousand Oaks, CA 91360

• Blue Shield of California
  • Delta Health System
  • HealthSmart
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Simplifi

Learn about Dr. Spayde

Dr. Spayde's Experience

Dr. Spayde's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Stanford University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
  • Spine Institute At Saint John's Health Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Spayde has no media or publications listed.

• Cantonese
  • Indonesian
  • Mandarin

Dr. Spayde does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spayde and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spayde to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Spayde's Performance
Westlake Village, CA |
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Spayde! You know you are in good hands when you are going to the surgeon that all the doctors go to. He is the best at what he does and his reputation in the community speaks for itself. Thank you, Dr. Spayde, for giving me my life back...
in Simi Valley, CA |
Dr. Spayde and his staff have been wonderful. After suffering with pain for 37 years I can now enjoy my life again. Not enough thank you's to express my appreciation.
in Santa Barbara |
Dr. Spayde performed a laminectomy in June and I'm completely back to normal after suffering with nerve pain for six years. My surgery and recovery was incredibly easy and I can't recommend this doctor highly enough. I put off the surgery because of fear of complications, but in hindsight I suffered unnecessarily. Had I known what I do now I would've had surgery done after my first MRI in 2014. Great Doctor and staff.
in La Quinta, CA |
I can't even tell you how much I appreciate Dr. Spayde and his PA, Jonathan. I had major back surgery in Aug 2011 and was back playing competitive tennis 6 months later. I am still playing to this day, plus pickleball, and aquatic classes at age 61. I would highly recommend Dr. Spayde and his whole staff to anyone (which I have many times). He is so personable and very positive in his bedside manner which you don't always find in surgeons. He is state-of-the-art and knows what he's doing!
in Simi Valley, CA |
I can’t say enough nice things about Dr. Erik Spayde & P.A. Jonathan Rice. Dr. Spayde is a GREAT surgeon. He is so caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. Jonathan is Dr. Spayde’s equal. My surgery was complicated but Dr Spayde made it seem like it was routine to him. He really knows what he is doing! If you’re considering back or neck surgery, I highly recommend you go see Dr Spayde! It could make all the difference for the rest of your life. I trusted him with my life & I'm glad I did!
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Spayde to anyone with spine issues. He is the whole package! He is not only a brilliant doctor and surgeon, but he's an awesome person. Every time I see him I am impressed at how positive and compassionate he is with every patient. He makes you feel as if you are really important to him and he wants to see you better. I have received various treatments from Dr. Spayde ranging from physical therapy referrals, to surgery, and stem cell therapy. He truly is the best!
in Newbury Park, CA |
Best team ever. I really feel that they care for their patient. Totally trust them. Thank you Dr. Spayde and Jonathan. Life is going to be lived in a better state of being.
in Ojai, CA |
I feel like I've won the lottery finding Dr. Spayde. After a long career as a firefighter / paramedic, my spine was a complete structural disaster, with major degeneration and resulting neurological deficits. I felt I was headed for life in a wheelchair. After major cutting edge spinal surgery by Dr Spayde, I have my life back and am well on my way to my formerly active lifestyle. Many thanks also to his Physician's Assistant, Jonathan, and his entire office staff.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
the two fractures were very quickly found & repaired , tests were done to discover any nerve damage.I consider myself to be very lucky to have been in the care of this very capable doctor and his staff..
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Like so many, My journey to finally having surgery was many years of pain, painkillers, and confusion about what was the best option for me. I had two spinal fusions I'm 6 months and am 18 months out of the first and 12 out of the 2nd. I am back to an extremely active life that I thought would never be possible for me again. On top of that his staff is incredible and were patient through every step of the surgeris. I could never thank Dr. Spayde, Jonathan, and the staff enough for everything.
in Simi Valley, CA |
Dr. Spayde and his Physician Assistant Jonathan are excellent back doctor. If you have a back problem, do yourself a favor and go and see Dr. Spayde. His new office is very nice and clean. He has his own x-ray machine and there is a MRI office (St. Charles Imaging) downstairs. The MRI machine is a bigger diameter than regular MRI machines and it was very helpful for a big guy like me.
Have you seen Dr. Erik Spayde, MD?
Are you Dr. Spayde?

Visit Dr. Spayde

Dr. Spayde accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Delta Health System
  • HealthSmart
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Providence Health Plans