Dr. Erik Schoenberg, MD

Dr. Erik Schoenberg, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

After graduating Valedictorian, Dr. Schoenberg entered a combined B.A./M.D. program at Boston University. While attending B.U. School of Medicine, he had the privilege of working with some of the masters of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery at Harvard University. He received additional training during his residency from renowned surgeons at Cornell University and Mt. Sinai Medical Center. Upon completing his fellowship in facial plastic surgery, Dr. Schoenberg opened his private practice and served as a professor at Oregon Health & Science University for 17 years. Dr. Schoenberg is thrilled to bring his expertise, talent and compassionate care in the fields of Allergy, Ear, Nose and Throat, and Facial Plastic Surgery to Central Florida.

Learn about Dr. Schoenberg

Our mission is to provider exceptional patient care to adult and children while effectively treating issues related to the ear, nose and throat.

Dr. Schoenberg's Experience

Dr. Schoenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling

• Allergy Testing
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial

• University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • American Academy fo Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Schoenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schoenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schoenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schoenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schoenberg to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Schoenberg's Performance
Sanford, FL |
I have seen Dr. Schoenberg twice in the last month. I found him to be accessible when I had a problem, knowledgeable and compassionate. I'm happy I found him and he will be my ENT in the future.
in Sanford, FL |
This doctor really listened to my concerns, and took the time to answer my questions. I was a little nervous, but he put me at ease. The rest of the staff and the nurse were equally as friendly and helpful. Overall a great experience.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Outstanding doctor and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Schoenberg's professional services to EVERYONE needing a superb doctor. I had to drive from New Smyrna Beach to Oviedo and my only regret is that I no longer need to visit. Professional and courteous.
Lake Mary |
I appreciate that Dr. Shoenberg is not for unnecessary surgery. I had no pain at all with getting my ear cleaned or with nasal tube procedure. He even gives peppermints to counteract taste of numbing medicine. I'm very glad my primary physician sent me to this doctor. I believe his diagnosis was right on the money.
in Sanford, FL |
My overall experience with Dr. Schoenberg and his staff has been outstanding! Having allergy/congestion and tinnitus issues, I was able to quickly schedule an appointment for the next day. Waiting time was minimal and all members of his organization were efficient and extremely cordial. With the potential of having a serious condition, an MRI was quickly scheduled. Of note was the fact that the hospital staff all had very positive things to say about Dr. Schoenberg! Kudos!
in Sanford, FL |
Very Nice Doctor, cares about his patients, also takes many insurances! He was the first Doctor to correctly diagnose me with VERTIGO (BPPV) left ear, EXTREME DIZZINESS, LiKE THE WHOLE WORLD WAS SPINNING, 360 degrees!!!! He did a simple test in office (just a laying back) and referred me to do the Epley maneuver which is on youtube. I tried that, I didnt realize you need to do 3 times, so it didnt work, but I was sent to Dr.atkins in Celebration,FL, he has a special chair that does Epley,CURED
in Apopka, FL |
Great staff, friendly, courteous and the wait time was minimal. Dr. Schoenberg was professional, listen and understood my issue and explained options. Would recommend.
in Sanford, FL |
Dr. Schoenberg and his staff (Christine and Anna) are the best. Very professionals and take care of you from the moment that you walk into the office and provide you with a great feeling of satisfaction as a patient.
in Sanford, FL |
Got an ear cleaning and it didn't help. I then got a second bill one month later for additional money. Fat Chance that I am paying this!
We are very sorry to hear about this and would like the opportunity to investigate the matter further. We encourage you to send us a private message with your contact information, or reach out to us at 407-833-7415 so that we may discuss this issue.
Leesburg, FL |
From the moment I entered the office I felt welcome. Reception welcome was great. Was offered coffee and snacks. Did not have a long wait before the nurse came out to get me. After being weighed and questioned about any new developments in my health the nurse let me know the Dr. would be right with me. It was about a 5 - 10 minute wait. Excellent. Dr. was very understanding and gave me some great advise. Would recommend this Dr. to all my friends and family including people I don't know!
in Altamonte springs FL |
As soon as I arrive that was greeted by very pleasant staff. They offered me Refreshments to make myself comfortable. Even though I was late they still scheduled me. We discussed the financing, what my total costs would be. Dr.Schoenberg was very professional and knowledgeable. He has a concern for his patience and good bedside manner. I went to see him for a second opinion. He was very forthcoming and honest. In all aspects my experience was excellent.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Ft Valley, GA |
Friendly greeting upon entering. Appointments are on time, not over booked. Dr. Erik is thorough and informative, explains every step along the way. Checks with his patient to be sure they are comfortable and relaxed. Top notch 5 star experience for all. Jacki H
in Deltona, FL |
Attentive and caring staff and doctor. I would recommend anyone in need of an E.N.T. to try this practice. You will not be disappointed.
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Central Florida community.
in Merritt Island, FL |
in Deltona, FL |
Dr Schoenberg is polite and takes his time with his patients.
Newark, NJ |
Very through. He's easy to talk with.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Schoenberg and his staff are absolutely amazing . All of the office staff are so caring and kind and makes procedures, appointments and prescription issues all seamless. Dr. Schoenberg is truly amazing . He is professional, kind , patient and it is very apparent that he and his staff are committed to their patients and their well being and overall health . We could not have asked for more in a surgical experience . Highly recommend !
in Sanford, FL |
He is very pleasant and very thorough.
Have you seen Dr. Erik Schoenberg, MD?

Visit Dr. Schoenberg