Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 53

Dr. Nuveen

Cosmetic Surgery Affliates

2100 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK 73116

Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with Northwest Surgical Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nuveen to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Nuveen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nuveen

3.8

Dr. Nuveen?
  • Office environment (47)
  • Staff friendliness (42)
  • Appointment scheduling (39)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (15)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (14)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (14)
Dr Nuveen and his staff have always been sweet and kind. Professional work and great outcomes .
Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
Very happy with the care I received!
Judith Burkey – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
Dr. Nuveen is a friendly, competent and savvy physician.
Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
Very patient oriented. Great bedside manor. Did a fantastic job & I ask highly pleased.
Kristie Brown – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
I absolutely love this place! The office and staff are excellent. Everyone you meet from the front desk to the office manager has a smile on their face, which makes you feel important and happy you came there. I did my research online and found out that Dr. Nuveen and Dr. Caplin are both the only tripple board certified doctors in the USA and of all places in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!  Dr. Nuveen has done all of my surgery's breast augmentatio 360 body lift and got rid of the bags under my eyes, best surgeon hands down! Not only is he good at what he does, he is genuine and compassionate with his patients. I had some complications with my surgery, by no fault of his, and he went ABOVE and BEYOND to ensure my safety and comfort as well as going the extra mile to make sure I was pleased. His staff is as friendly as the come and makes you feel so comfortable. Book your consultation with him today - you will not be disappointed!!
Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
From my consultation to my after surgery follow-up appointments Dr. Nuveen and his staff provided expert friendly customer service.
Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
Dr. Nuveen and his staff are very knowledgeable and professional. They always made me feel comfortable, even when I asked lots of questions. CSA takes pride when it comes to taking care of their patients. Thank you!
Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
I had a smart lift and many other facial procedures done by Dr. Nuveen I look amazing I look at least 15 years younger, I recommend Dr. Nuveen he is fabulous and his staff is the best staff ever, I have never been so happy with my results!
CHEVELLA Herd – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
Dr. Nuveen performed my neck and lower face lift and I could not be happier! His staff is friendly and professional. The facility is top notch! All of my questions were answered thoroughly and their follow-up care is thorough as well. I had three consults in three different cities. So glad I landed here! I had wanted this surgery for a long time and I'm so glad I finally did it. I just wish I had done it sooner!
Johnna – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
Dr. Nuveen is very educated, professional, caring, the best bedside manner and such a calming presence. So pleased with every aspect of my experiences with his office.
Karrie Kiehn – Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
I went with Dr Nuveen for a breast augmentation with only a single review from a person I knew. I should have done a lot more research. My experience with Dr Nuveen ~ he did not make any recommendations. After I had surgery, I realized I needed a breast lift but he never recommended one. I am very dissatisfied with my results. I ended up with capsular contracture only a month post op. I don’t like looking at myself naked. My breasts are uneven and they are not perky like I wanted. When I went for a follow up, I wasn’t even seen by Dr Nuveen, the nurse took pictures to show him. They would never admit I had capsular contracture. They said I could keep taking supplements, buy an ultrasound machine, or come to their office for treatments 3 times a week for 6 weeks $60 a treatment. When I asked about surgery, the nurse said it would be $500-$2,000 depending on the measures I took to prevent the damage. I would not recommend Dr Nuveen.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
I had a horrible experience with a Dr. in Ft. Worth, which is where I am from, and had to wait a year to go see Dr. Nuveen which was this last March 2020 and he is totally amazing without a doubt!!! He fixed all my issues and did as he promised he would... I couldn’t be happier with my breast augmentation from him!!!!! Thank you for giving me my body back!!!
Charity young – Aug 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
I had a lower body lift done in December of 2019. Dr. Nuveen and the staff took incredible care of me, especially Sonia and Ashley. They anticipated my needs before I knew what I even needed. The overnight suite was perfect, as well. Dr. Nuveen has a true gift for balancing professionalism and a comforting bedside manner. I am elated with my results. So thankful I made the decision to have the surgery done at Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates.
T. Martin – Jul 02, 2020
Love my results. Dr Nuveen is a miracle worker
Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
Made an appt after a recommendation .. . Met the Dr. Seemed friendly and helpful . Had a quote a few days later, was ok with price snd scheduled surgery for March . Surgery was postponed to first week ofJune. Called to check, and was told I need another quote . This came back with an added procedure I didnt request , with an increase of $12,000!!! . I told them I didnt want the added procedure , and then received a third quote still $2500 over original quote! What a mess . I expected them to honor the original quote from only 60 days prior , so was fairly upset . I will find another surgeon and feel confidant I am being treated fairly .
May 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
Dr. NUVEEN did a fantastic job taking out HUGE breast implants (done by another doctor), lift and put in smaller implants. I couldn’t be happier with the results. He and his staff were sweet and professional. He listened to my needs and produced great results. I wouldn’t ever go anywhere else.
Karrie – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
I went in to see Dr. Nuveen for a procedure and he did such an amazing job!! He was so nice & understanding! The staff were so nice and welcoming! Made me feel comfortable! Such a life changing experience & so glad I chose C.S.A Thank you Dr. Nuveen & Team
Julieann – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
perfect. Had the priviledge of using Dr. Nuvern twice now both times I've been more than happy with the outcome as well as him and his staff. Very good people, very comfy, very professional.
Stashia – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
I went t Dr. Nuveen for a breast lift and implants. I have now made an appointment with another plastic surgoen to repair what he has done. My areolas are two differnet sizes and my left breast has a lot of scar tissue causing it to not drop the same as the right breast. My breasts were much more attractive before the surgery. He offered to fix them, but for over a thousand dollars. Even if it was free and still do not trust him to do surgery on me again.
kingston, ok – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?
Bad results for Asian blepharoplasty. Emotionally and physically scarred by this experience. Dr. Nuvern thinks the results are great, of course in his opinion. But, what about mines? My eyelids look uneven, and there's scarring that causes multiple creases, one eye is sunken and hollow looking. Was told he gave me 10mm creases! This is too high for Asian eyes. He does not know what he's doing. Does what he thinks is good for you, not what you want. Beware.
M.E.L. in ozark – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Nuveen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nuveen?

Our practice is and has always been exclusively in cosmetic surgery. We are dedicated to providing the best care in the world to patient throughout the world.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery