Dr. Erik M. Mondrow, MD

Dr. Erik M. Mondrow, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 51 years old

My mission is to provide the highest quality medical care in a comfortable, unhurried atmosphere. I offer a proactive, comprehensive approach to disease prevention and health management, and I ensure there is enough time at each office visit to address all of my patients concerns. I bring my years of medical experience as well as my judgment, expertise, and genuine interest to every patient interaction. Flatiron Premier Medicine is a highly personalized concierge medical practice.Read more

Flatiron Premier Medicine
90 Health Park Dr
Louisville, CO 80027 Get Directions

Dr. Mondrow's Experience

See how Dr. Mondrow's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mondrow

Dr. Mondrow accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mondrow has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Mondrow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mondrow to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Mondrow
Dr. Mondrow's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (25)
Dr. Mondrow Says:

I am gratified by positive feedback from my patients. I will continue to strive to live up to (and exceed!) the high standards I hold for patient care.

in Denver, CO |
This is the type of Doctor Erik Mondrow is: we moved away from the area 6 years ago, and I recently needed medical records. I emailed his office to ask for them, mentioned that my illness had progressed. That night, I received a call from him, asking after me! He cares, in a way that many physicians simply don't--I would recommend him to anyone, and I am thankful that I was able to be under his care, even for the short duration I was. He has renewed my faith in the practice of medicine.
in Louisville, CO |
I have been with this office for over 10 years and it has really gone downhill. This is not an office that gives ANY priority to patient concerns, but, is only a money making machine. What was once easy, has become an ordeal under the nurse practitioners in the office who are trained only to generate revenue for the office. The nurse practitioners are poorly educated, poorly trained, and make it clear that their priority is finding reasons to require you to give money to the office.
Have you seen Dr. Erik M. Mondrow, MD?
Are you Dr. Mondrow?

Dr. Mondrow's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mondrow says...

Dr. Mondrow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mondrow's Board Certifications

• Abdominal Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Thyroid Disease