Dr. Erik W. Kreutzer, MD

Dr. Erik W. Kreutzer, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Male

Colorado Ear Nose and Throat Grp 255 Union Blvd Ste 220, Lakewood, CO 80228 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kreutzer's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kreutzer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kreutzer

Dr. Kreutzer accepts 15 insurance carriers

15 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kreutzer has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kreutzer

Dr. Kreutzer's Review Details
4.5 based on 74 responses
Experience with Dr. Kreutzer
Dr. Kreutzer's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (68)
Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer (and, under his direction, his staff) acted so quickly in diagnosing, performing biopsy, scheduling and performing surgery, scheduling chemo and radiation that I am sure he saved my life. The cancer in my neck and lymph nodes would have grown to unmanageable size had he not acted quickly. He even had a courier standing at the door to take the biopsy directly to the pathologist. Many on this team performed miracles, but Dr. Kreutzer brought all together and I am cancer free!
in Denver, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Kreutzer for many years for both ears and throat. Since my first visit and continuously, Dr. Kreutzer has always been professional and his knowledge never disappoints. He takes the time to listen and explains exactly what is going on. When I had an emergency, they fit me in immediately. I will only consider Dr. Kreutzer. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend to everyone.
in Lakewood, CO |
I was recommended to Dr. Kreutzer by my family Dr., as I had Vertigo. Dr. Kreutzer and his PT was very knowledgeable, and helpful. I had never heard of Vertigo and was quite confused and needless to say scared. They both took time explaining and working with me. With that said, I felt better about the Vertigo, followed their instructions and exercise, and pleased to say I am much better. I feel very fortunate as I have heard some very severe problems people have had with Vertigo.
in Evergreen, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. He is caring, considerate, and empathetic to your symptoms. He listens to you; talks with you as an equal, and encourages you to be part of the decision making process in your treatment plan. I am telling everyone I know who struggles with M?ni?re's Disease or vertigo to go see him!
in Golden, CO |
My experience with Dr. Kreutzer was exceptional. I am very happy with the work that Dr. Kreutzer did for me. I would highly recommend him.
Denver, CO |
I had surgery 5 years ago and am still experiencing problems. He is the worst doctor in Colorado. I hate him and regret ever going to him. I feel he gave me an unnecessary surgery. .
in Lakewood, CO |
He has served our family since 1984 with friendly professionalism. We trust his judgement!
in Alamosa, CO |
Excellent surgeon! The only reason I'm able to breathe through my nose is because of Dr. Kreutzer's skill.
in Lakewood, CO |
Excellent doctor. When I opted for Chemo Radiation therapy he explained exactly what I could expect while other doctors sugar coated it. After all the treatment, although the cancer had shrunk it was still there. Others wanted to remove all or part of my voice box to be sure they removed all the cancer but Dr Kreutzer went a little unconventional removing only the cancerous area and took several biopsies surrounding that area. It took a few times but I still have my voice box and no cancer.
in Wheat ridge co |
I had chronic sinus problems most of my life. I went to Dr. Kreutzer after 4 months of sickness treated unsuccessfully with antibiotics and steroid treatments. He recommended sinus surgery and I agreed. I am so happy with the results of the surgery. I breath well and my sinuses feel good almost 2 years later. His follow up care has been great as well. Dr Kreutzer is awesome!
in Arvada, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer always checks out your concerns, plus more, including tests to illuminate any hidden problems. He is always pleasant and never hurries you through your appointment.
in Arvada, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer brings 38 years of experience and high standards to his practice. I had a recent sinus surgery with him, a very complex case with many issues. I had a wonderful outcome, both in the surgery and the recovery. I can honestly say that it was one of the easier surgeries I've ever had, minimal pain and recovery time. He was so knowledgeable in preparing me and in fielding any questions or issues that came up. Great communicator, excellent surgeon and I'd highly recommend him to anyone.
in Golden, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer is the sort of Doctor you want to have for all your medical treatment needs. He is a great listener, provides choices for treatment and makes you, the patient, an active participant in your treatment. I have had a number of procedures done by Dr. Kreutzer and his skills and communication leave nothing to chance. I have been a patient for over 10 years and will continue to be a patient for as long as I can.
in Denver,CO |
I came to this office on the recommendation of the ER following a hiking accident. I've had nothing but a pleasant,caring experience with Dr. Kraut zero and his staff. The staff is prompt and kind , and Dr. Kreutzer offered great insight and professional service through a surgery, follow-up care... Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Kreutzer?
Are you Dr. Kreutzer? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Kreutzer

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
  • Rhinology

Why It Matters: Dr. Kreutzer's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

Dr. Kreutzer says..

I have extensive experience with all of the common, as well as more unusual conditions in my specialty.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Foreign Body in Nose
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Tumor
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Palate Cancer
  • Pediatric Head and Neck Disorders
  • Pediatric Neck Neoplasms
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Pharyngeal Cancer
  • Sore Throat
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
  • Throat Cancer
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroglossal Duct Cyst
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Voice Disorders

Dr. Kreutzer says..

Patients often ask me "How many of this type of surgery have you performed"?  Since I have worked in this specialty for 37 years (including residency training), I have performed literally thousands of operations.  Each year of my practice, I do well over 450 operations.  I regularly attend continuing education meetings and congresses to stay up-to-date with recent advances in all of the operations I perform, and work hard to perfect my techniques.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Audiometry
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Without Navigational System
  • Endoscopic Zenker's Diverticulum Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Neck Mass
  • Nasal Airway Surgery
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Polypectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Videonystagmography
  • Vocal Fold Medialization Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine

University Of Colorado

Graduated in 1974

• Honors and awards/see Kreutzermd.com, 1982-2012

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Kreutzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kreutzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kreutzer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kreutzer

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kreutzer's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kreutzer

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kreutzer says...

My website contains some detailed information about my family and personal life, and I encourage all of my prospective and current patients to visit this site.  The Kreutzer family has been in Colorado since 1878, and other than a few years elsewhere (medical school Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, etc), I am proud to be a Coloradoan, and have a family that has been part of Colorado history.  I have been married for 34 years and my son is an attorney in New York City.  He promises to return to Colorado some day.

Dr. Kreutzer's Care Philosophy

As I am the sole practitioner in my practice, I take great pride in providing a personal, thorough approach to each patient. As time allows, I enjoy teaching patients an understanding of their conditions and treatment options. I bring my 34 years experience in the specialty of ENT-Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery to my patients and their families. My senior office staff have been with me for 14 years, and we truly enjoy working together. We hope to bring comfort to our patients.