Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck SurgeryMaleAge 68

Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD is a Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist in Lakewood, CO. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Lutheran Medical Center and Porter Adventist Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kreutzer to book an appointment.

Dr. Kreutzer

Erik W. Kreutzer M.d. PC Dba Colorado Ear Nose & Throat Group

255 Union Blvd Ste 220 Lakewood, CO 80228
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Kreutzer with our nearby Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialists at Swedish Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Swedish Medical Center today at (303) 997-0215.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Swedish Medical Center.

Dr. Kreutzer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kreutzer

1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Kreutzer?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (143)
  • Explained conditions well (141)
  • Listened & answered questions (141)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (15)
  • Appointment was rushed (14)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (14)
Dr. K has been very helpful in getting me diagnosed properly, handling surgery as well as after care. I did go to another ENT first but, he failed to listen to me telling him there was something more going on and just kept give me antibiotics. Dr K got to the bottom of the issue and was in touch with my other doctors as well to insure everyone knew what he had discovered and made sure communication was there to get me on the road to recovery. Refreshing that he listened to what I was saying and followed through. I would recommend Dr Kreutzer in a heartbeat.
Bonnie Temple – May 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Dr. Kreutzer is in an incredible Doctor that understands his craft and his patients. He diagnosed my problem, explained in detail the course of care, answered all of my questions, and has given me back my quality of life!! If you are looking for an ENT Dr. Kreutzer is the Doctor you should seek out.
Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
SSHL occurred March 27; saw Dr. March 29.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Dr. Kreutzer is the ultimate professional with an immense dose of compassion thrown in. His dedication to his patients and his field is sincere and deeply felt. He shows great patience and always appears to have as much time as you need. He is careful to explain everything and talks to you like you are a partner in your own care, which you are. He has taken care of me, members of my family and friends of my family since 2005. His office is staffed with competent and caring people. I feel privileged to have him as my doctor.
SarahK – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Nothing less than perfect. After being referred to Dr. Kreutzer by my GP for a mass on my throat/neck, Dr. Kreutzer and his team worked quickly and efficiently to gather all the data needed to provide an accurate diagnosis. Then, in the midst of the beginning of a pandemic, he was able to usher together all the many resources and procedures needed to quantify my condition so I could begin cancer treatment. The effort he and his team made to get me through the many tests and procedures and into treatment under the circumstances is nothing less than amazing. This can’t be understated. Dr. Kreutzer was the critical component to the accurate diagnoses and following treatment. His communication during the entire process was clear and to the point in a situation that had no room for beating around the bush. The conversations we had were not always easy, but they were clear and pointed. I very much appreciate that. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kreutzer and his team.
Happy Customer – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I had a perforation in my nasal septum that was nearly unfixable. I had been to a few other ENTs who told me that there was a 50/50 chance the surgery would be successful. Dr. Kreutzer assured me he would be able to fix it, and he did! I could not be happier with the outcome. Not only did he fix the perforation, but he also fixed my deviated septum. My nose looks exactly the same (so amazing that they can do this surgery without any external incisions) and is in perfect condition now! The surgery itself was painless (under general anesthesia) and the recovery was as expected/not bad at all. Could not recommend Dr. Kreutzer and his team more. I was definitely that annoying patient that called a few times to ask questions after the operation, and they were extremely patient with me and provided detailed answers. Dr. Kreutzer's experience is unmatched -- I definitely recommend him for complex nose surgeries. So happy with the outcome of mine!
Chrissy Tansey – Mar 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Excellent Dr., Can't say enough . His approach to medicine and patient communication is far and above the norm. HIGHLY recommended !!!!!!!!!
roger brix – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kreutzer for over 2 1/2 years. He has preformed two surgeries. My office visits are always on time, pleasant and informative.
Suzanne Jameson – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Kreutzer for over 5 years. Originally for vertigo, which he successfully helped me resolve this problem. Later in 2020, he corrected a problem thru surgery of a left-oral antral fistula which has existed over a year and was originally incorrectly diagnosed -- outcome has been greatly successful. In addition, he was able to help a severe bleeding problem that was created by my husband taking plavex. I highly recommend him, as well as his staff for their professionalism.
Merilee – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Dr. Kreutzer was my PCP’s first choice when it came to handling my nasal polyps. He and his office staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing quality care. Dr. Kreutzer is easy to talk to and shows he cares about his work by going the extra mile to ensure you everything you need pre & post surgery!
Cortez – Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kreutzer's for about 5 years. My original complaint was regarding occluded nasal passages and sinuses. Dr. Kreutzer eventually performed surgery to correct the sinus and nasal polyp conditions, and I have been very happy with the results. No reoccurrences. Dr. K. is a straight shooter and tells you what's going on very clearly. He is also reasonable and willing to listen to your questions and explain the alternatives and their potential risks and consequences. He is an excellent doc and I recommend him highly. Most recently, I went to see Dr. K. and his audiologist because I had recently developed a problem with the hearing in one ear. It had been a couple of weeks since the initial injury and the hearing was still not getting better. Much to my surprise, his office staff squeezed me into his schedule that very same day and I was able to have my hearing checked and consult with Dr. K. about the situation. Many thanks!
Steve T – Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I had an upper eyelid surgery with Dr.Kreutzer and I couldn't be happier with the results! I look at least a decade younger than prior to the surgery. I also want to point out how natural I look. You cannot tell that I had surgery. Dr. Kreutzer was very pleasant, professional, and sincere. He is a wonderful surgeon, and cares very much about the result. Thank you!
Leora Hamm – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Front desk, medical assistance and Dr. Kreutzer are marvelous!
Don DeGroot – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Very informative and communictive about the process. Excellent surgeon - my recovery was as advertised and my nasal polyps have not recurred AT ALL. Later throat surgery has eliminated my sleep apnea.
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Dr Kreutzer has been a great resource for this provider on many occasions for specialty consultations for ENT issues with my patients. He has always provided great advice and provided great care to patients whom I have referred. I appreciate his expertise and willingness to discuss complicated ENT problems.
John Vermilyen, NP – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Dr Kreutzer has always been quickly available to my SCL Family Medicine clients. I count on his expertise not just for ENT challenges but for facial reconstructions and guidance with adjunct care of my patients with Central and Obstructive Sleep Apneas. Having been treated by him several times myself, twice emergently, it’s clear to me that both he and his staff have the most cordial and kind demeanor that allows one to feel less stressed the moment one walks in. That means everything to me when seconds count. His is a consummate practice that I’m thankful to have just down the street from mine. I call often, and am grateful for his cordial staff who are always accommodating towards me and the needs of my patients. Edward Shuherk. M.D —Team Leader, Green Mountain Family & Occupational Medicine Lakewood, Colorado.
Edward Shuherk – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
My experience as a long time patient of Dr. Erik W. Kreutzer has been excellent. Dr. Kreutzer has been a Blessing to me helping me when previous Otolaryngologist's were unable to help my medical condition. The doctor and staff have always been very professional, kind and quick to meet my medical needs. I highly recommend Dr. Kreutzer, I am so glad to have chosen Dr. Kreutzer as my medical provider.
Anthony – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Exceptional staff, extraordinary care. The procedure performed by Dr. Kreutzer to repair a deviated septum has completely changed my quality of life. I breath better, sleep better, don't snore, have better balance AND I keep getting better! No cape included. I would highly recommend Dr. Kreutzer.
Warrick Jones – Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
he and his staff are the best, he saved my life
james goad [jim] – Aug 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Dr. Kreutzer did surgery on my septum and sinuses. He and his staff are amazing and always go above and beyond! Even with the Covid issues I always felt well cared for.
Christina Hainley – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kreutzer?

As I am the sole practitioner in my practice, I take great pride in providing a personal, thorough approach to each patient. As time allows, I enjoy teaching...Read more

My website contains some detailed information about my family and personal life, and I encourage all of my prospective and current patients to visit this...Read more

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology