Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery •  Male • Age 67

Dr. Kreutzer

Colorado Ear Nose and Throat Grp

255 Union Blvd Ste 220 Lakewood, CO 80228

Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Lakewood, CO and has been practicing for 38 years. He specializes in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), and more.

Dr. Kreutzer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kreutzer

4.5

9.79020979020979%

Dr. Kreutzer?
Dr. Kreutzer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD
He is fabulous! I had a tumor in my ear. He spoke with a couple other doctors before he did my surgery. Several of them said just remove his ear. Dr. Kreutzer chose not to remove my ear. He did the surgery on my ear, having to remove a portion of my ear. He took some skin from my neck and placed it over the portion of the ear that he had removed. It all healed very well. Tumor is gone and ear is still in tack. Of course it is not perfect, but unless you really look at my ear you really wouldn't notice. He always has time to answer any questions, never rushes you out of the office. I would highly recommend Dr. Kreutzer.
Ron Williamson – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
My son required a Tymplanoplasty surgery for his ear following a previous surgery that did not achieve the desired repair for his ear. Dr. Kreutzer provided in depth information for the more extensive surgery, and his follow up care was impeccable for long term success and improved health of my sons ear.
Paula Rose Madok – Apr 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I was referred by my PCP and what a great experience it turned out to be. Dr. Kreutzer truly was a life changer for me. I couldn't breath out of my nose for decades. After an initial consultation Dr. Kreutzer gave me several options with the best one being surgery. He was extremely professional, easy to talk to and very upfront and honest. Needless to say my results have been life changing and I am back to breathing very freely and effectively through my nose. I have already referred two people I know to Dr. Kreutzer and will continue to do so without hesitation. He and his staff were so pleasant to work with and they all truly care about your results. Do not delay in seeing Dr. Kreutzer !!!!
Phil Tenney – Apr 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Dr. Kreutzer is very bright, educated, experienced and insightful. He identified my issue quickly but made sure to confirm it with basic tests and simple medications from the very beginning. When time permits, he is fun to just chat with.
Karil Frohboese – Mar 11, 2020
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Kreutzer earlier this year after a misdiagnosis by another ENT in Denver. I was diagnosed as having a "bruise " in my nose which after a little while spread to under my upper lip. Although it was the same pain under my lip as my nose and I could feel a hard spot under my lip he said I was feeling bone and would not do a biopsy as he said during my last visit to him. I then went to see Dr. Kreutzer who performed surgery on me after finding out it was cancer. By that time it had spread to my mouth and ate a hole in the roof of my mouth. After the surgery it was difficult to eat and especially difficult to drink due to the hole in my palate. I was scheduled for a follow-up procedure that I didn't show up for and he called the police to check on me and they found me unconscious at home. I had become dehydrated and my electrolytes were out of wack. Dr. Kreutzer went above and beyond and saved my life. The office staff is as caring, professional and helpful as he is.
Mitchell S. Adams – Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I was just emailing a recommendation to a friend about Dr. Kreutzer, whom I initially found very randomly, last decade, after I'd had 15 sinus surgeries elsewhere. "Dr. Kreutzer is willing/accustomed to dealing with complex cases, which is invaluable. His thinking and solutions really resolved most of my problems. I am a pretty healthy person today thanks to him. I see him once every year or couple/few years now. I'll be very sorry if he retires at some point. He continues to be very energetic and up to speed in every respect though. I trust him a ton."
Marie Venner – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I had septoplasty and rhinoplasty by an ENT back in Michigan over 15 years ago. This doctor did a terrible job and for years I had trouble breathing due to cartilege deformity. Dr. Kreutzer fixed everything both internal and external. Not only does the appearance of my nose look better, I can finally breath through my nose, no longer snore and get amazing sleep!
Emily K – Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
My family and I have put our ENT needs in Dr. Kreutzer’s hands since we moved to Arvada as a young family. That was 30 years ago. There is no question that he is a highly skilled physician. Just as importantly, he can relate well to (sick) children in a caring and relaxed way. We feel fortunate to continue to be able to have access to his experience and knowledge.
Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Went in for a follow up exam for surgery and an ear wax removal. Dr. Kreutzer is excellent in demeanor and as a Doctor. His staff was excellent in every respect.
George Paul Palaze – Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I have had numerous sinus issues due to my deviated septum (broken nose). I thought I had it fixed 10 years ago with another ENT but continued to have issues. Dr. Kreutzer had me do some tests and we found it it was still broken. I had my 2nd surgery with Dr. Kreutzer and it went perfectly. I think I'm a high-maintenance patient because of my difficulty with pain meds and anesthesia. From start to finish it was a very different process. Dr. Kreutzer did a great job fixing my nose, he provided me with clear after care instructions, after care visits and continued care instructions. I have never felt better!
Debbie Z. – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Kreutzer by my primary care physician at Highlands Family Medicine for my difficulties with hearing as I grew older. I am so glad our paths crossed. Dr. Kreutzer and his audiologist, Robin Humphrey, ran the normal series of tests and explained the results in the language I could easily understand. Ultimately, because I had hearing in one ear that was good and not in the other ear, Robin and Dr. Kreutzer told me I would be a good candidate for the BAHA cochlear approach to hearing. After their detailed explanation, I was excited to become a candidate. I am so glad I did. My hearing has improved so much especially now I can understand the words people are using to communicate with me whereas prior to that, I would just try to fake what I thought they were saying. Dr. Kreutzer and his entire staff have been so supportive and exceptional. I would highly recommend their practice for anyone needing help with any ear, nose, and/or throat issues.
Anna Lee Halsig – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I am not one to go on and on about glowing endorsements. The fact is, Dr Kreutzer knows what he is doing, knows how to do it, is always personable. He has my complete trust.
Stephen Johnson – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
I just had my deviated septum repaired. Oh my word!!! I can't believe the difference. Not only can I breath again but I don't feel like something is hanging out of my nose.
Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Dr. Kreutzer is my favorite doc in the Denver metro area. He operated on my sinuses, with excellent results, and has treated me for other conditions. The office wait time is usually near zero, and you can't find a friendlier, more genuine person. I can even reach him by phone if necessary!
Satisfied patient – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Dr. Kreutzer not only took such great care of my 2 year old daughter when she was suffering from ear infections he also was my doctor when I was 2 years old! We both needed our adenoids out around the same time and I was so happy to see that Dr. Kreutzer was still practicing! His experience shows in the way he took care of Eva and we both had amazing experiences with him. I have recommended him to many others, he has helped myself and now my family navigate through our own sinus and ear challenges. He is the best and has helped now two generations in our family!
Brittany Music – Jul 02, 2019
Very likely
les jackson in Lakewood – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Seemed distracted, didn't give me the attention expected.
Golden, CO – Jun 07, 2019
Dear Anonymous: I do apologize for not giving...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Caring Straight to the point with information Answers all questions completely
Brenda Gleason in Evergreen, CO – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Dr. Kreutzer cured me from severe obstructive sleep apnea and snoring. Back to the bedroom with my wife I go. Great for my health and marriage. I would highly recommend Dr. Kreutzer!
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kreutzer?

As I am the sole practitioner in my practice, I take great pride in providing a personal, thorough approach to each patient. As time allows, I enjoy teaching patients an understanding of their conditions and treatment options. I bring my 34 years exp...

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery