Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD

Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  |
Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery doctor who practices in Lakewood, CO. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Read his story

255 Union Blvd Ste 220

Lakewood, CO 80228

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Affordable Health & Benefits
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Kreutzer

See how frequently Dr. Kreutzer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laryngitis
Nosebleed
Meniere's Disease

Dr. Kreutzer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kreutzer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kreutzer "My website contains some detailed information about my family and personal life, and I encourage all of my prospective and current patients to visit this site. The Kreutzer family has been in Colorado since 1878, and other than a few years elsewhere (medical school Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, etc), I am proud to be a Coloradoan, and have a family that has been part of Colorado history. I have been married for 34 years and my son is an attorney in New York City. He promises to return to Colorado some day."

This content was provided by Dr. Kreutzer "As I am the sole practitioner in my practice, I take great pride in providing a personal, thorough approach to each patient. As time allows, I enjoy teaching patients an understanding of their conditions and treatment options. I bring my 34 years experience in the specialty of ENT-Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery to my patients and their families. My senior office staff have been with me for 14 years, and we truly enjoy working together. We hope to bring comfort to our patients."

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Foreign Body in Nose
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Tumor
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Palate Cancer
  • Pediatric Head and Neck Disorders
  • Pediatric Neck Neoplasms
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Pharyngeal Cancer
  • Sore Throat
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
  • Throat Cancer
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroglossal Duct Cyst
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Voice Disorders

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Audiometry
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Endoscopic Polypectomy
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Without Navigational System
  • Endoscopic Zenker's Diverticulum Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Neck Mass
  • Nasal Airway Surgery
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Polypectomy
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Septal Perforation Repair
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Videonystagmography
  • Vocal Fold Medialization Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • University Of Colorado Department Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

• Honors and awards/see Kreutzermd.com, 1982-2012

Dr. Kreutzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kreutzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kreutzer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kreutzer to family and friends
Dr. Kreutzer's Performance
in Conifer,Co |
Erik and Redrocks center are the best truly world class ! No place in the world that a average person can go to does this well. My experience was excellent.
in Kittredge |
Had sinus surgery and a rhinoplasty. So happy I did this. No sinus infections since the surgery two years ago. His staff is lovely and he knows what he is doing. My son had his sinus surgery here too. We are both happy with our good results.
in Arvada, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Kreutzer and staff for over two years and have always experienced a high level of professionalism in that time. They have gone out of their way in my behalf and as a nurse, I have a pretty high expectation for medical care. I had a surgery with a wonderful outcome that has dramatically improved my quality of life. Highly recommend!
in GOLDEN CO |
I have been a patient of Dr Kreutzer for around 5 years now. He and his staff have taken great care of me and I am far better off health wise than my first visit. I always look forward to my next visit.
in Arvada, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kreutzer for almost 20 years. I have always found him to be very personable and thorough in treating me. His diagnoses and treatments have been successful when dealing with my problems. I was very grateful that he was able to end my suffering. Over the years, I continue to appreciate his expertise and I trust in his decisions regarding my health. The office staff and personnel have been wonderful and conduct themselves in a very professional manner.
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer most likely saved me from the spread of Lymphoma. I had an appointment with Dr. Kreutzer after my Primary Care Provider suggested it. She was concerned about a very enlarged lymph node on my neck even though the CT Scans and a Biopsy showed nothing. Dr. Kreutzer took one look at the lymph node and stated no matter what the scans or biopsy showed it had to be removed. Dr. Kreutzer surgically removed the lymph node; sent it of course to pathology - it was lymphoma.
Aurora, CO |
Extremely caring and competent
in Wheat Ridge |
Dr. Kreutzer I believe literally saved my life as he diagnosed my head and neck cancer, and didn't hesitate to get my ball for treatment rolling. He gave me a lot of personal care and quickly had me in diagnostics and treatment. He knew the dr.s to refer me to for chemo and radiation and now my cancer is gone. Please, if you have any swellings in the neck area or any other concerns see Dr. Kreutzer IMMEDIATELY. IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!
in Denver, CO |
I had a deviated septum and a curve to my nose. Dr. Kreutzer fixed it and now I breath normally and my nose is cute again. I am so happy to look in mirror and not see what made me unhappy for so many years! ! His staff was courteous and helpful all the way through including billing questions I had or appointment reminders. I highly recommend Dr. Kreutzer!
in Lakewood, CO |
I was very pleased with Dr. Kreutzer. He was great with my 5 year old son, very gentle and patience. I'm sure he was busy but he spent ample time with us. He explained well what he was doing so both myself and my child understood. The office staff was nice and friendly. Going to an office that isn't specifically for children can be nerve wrecking, but the whole office was great with my son. I would most definitely recommend this office to people I know.
in Denver, CO |
After a failed sinus surgery from another doctor I was recommended to Dr. Kreutzer. He recommended a second surgery to open up my sinus windows. His surgery worked so well I rarely get sick now and I typically recover from an illness within a couple days. Before Dr. Kreutzer my illnesses would last for weeks often returning after antibiotics. He cured my son's chronic and terribly painful ear infections. Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Kreutzer. I highly recommend him to everyone.
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer and his office assisted me in a life changing operation of Septoplasty/Turbinectomy for my deviated septum.. Thanks to Kreutzers tried expertise and understanding of my problem he has helped me in a great quality of life improvement. I am immensely grateful to have my life under the hands of Dr Kreutzer during surgery. Outstanding individual surrounded by outstanding team!
in Denver, CO |
The staff are always friendly and helpful. Dr. Kreitzer is very competent in what he does and really cares for his patients health and wellness. My husband and I have been going to him for many years and will continue to do so.
in Westminster, co |
I went to Dr. Kreutzer for the first time due to hearing loss. He was able to treat and restore my hearing. He kept good track of my progress. He was also able to diagnose me with having breathing problems after fixing my hearing loss we fixed the breathing issues. Dr. Kreutzer was out of town and I had questions on my recovery, He called me from another state and was able to answer all my questions and concerns. I would would go back to Dr. Kreutzer everytime for my nose, ear, and throat.
in Denver, CO |
I've been seeing Dr. Kreutzer for several years now, and have had difficult sinus surgery/repair done by him. I would not go see anyone else.
Golden, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer actually listened to me and did a great job on two surgeries that corrected a 40 year old problem He found an infection in an area that no one else bothered to check. Besides being just a great guy he is an excellent Doctor that knows his business. He also successfully helped my youngest son several years ago by putting tubes in his young ears to help him with ear infections. I highly recommend him.
in Denver |
Dr. Kreutzer was fantastic from start to finish. He is extremely personable and helps put fears at rest. The surgery centers he works in employ fantastic staff who go out of their way to make the patient feel at rest. He was present in the surgery center before surgery and was there for my post-op appointment. He treats each patient with respect and so does his staff. I recommend him to anybody who has ear/nose/throat concerns.
in Evergreen, CO |
Dr Kreutzer has always taken the time to listen to me, explain the causes of symptoms, and the necessary treatment. I have complete trust in Dr. Kreutzer that he would help me with any condition I might have and would recommend him to family and friends.
in Evergreen, CO |
My experience with Dr. Kreutzer over the past few months of having him diagnose and inner ear infection that was causing me considerable discomfort and no one else was able to diagnose over the previous two months, was/is outstanding. Following that treatment, I also elected to have Dr. Kreutzer perform my septoplasty and nasal reconstruction, with excellent outcome. I am now able to breathe better, increased oxygen levels, and my sleep has significantly improved as a result. Great person.
in Golden Co |
Great surgeon!!! I had a tonsillectomy and have had absolutely no problems! I'm very pleased with Dr Kreutzer and would definitely recommend him !
in Denver, CO |
I like Dr. Kreutzers person attention to my questions and situation
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer was informative, relaxed, friendly and knowledgeable.
Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer (and, under his direction, his staff) acted so quickly in diagnosing, performing biopsy, scheduling and performing surgery, scheduling chemo and radiation that I am sure he saved my life. The cancer in my neck and lymph nodes would have grown to unmanageable size had he not acted quickly. He even had a courier standing at the door to take the biopsy directly to the pathologist. Many on this team performed miracles, but Dr. Kreutzer brought all together and I am cancer free!
in Denver, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Kreutzer for many years for both ears and throat. Since my first visit and continuously, Dr. Kreutzer has always been professional and his knowledge never disappoints. He takes the time to listen and explains exactly what is going on. When I had an emergency, they fit me in immediately. I will only consider Dr. Kreutzer. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend to everyone.
in Lakewood, CO |
I was recommended to Dr. Kreutzer by my family Dr., as I had Vertigo. Dr. Kreutzer and his PT was very knowledgeable, and helpful. I had never heard of Vertigo and was quite confused and needless to say scared. They both took time explaining and working with me. With that said, I felt better about the Vertigo, followed their instructions and exercise, and pleased to say I am much better. I feel very fortunate as I have heard some very severe problems people have had with Vertigo.
in Evergreen, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. He is caring, considerate, and empathetic to your symptoms. He listens to you; talks with you as an equal, and encourages you to be part of the decision making process in your treatment plan. I am telling everyone I know who struggles with M?ni?re's Disease or vertigo to go see him!
in Golden, CO |
My experience with Dr. Kreutzer was exceptional. I am very happy with the work that Dr. Kreutzer did for me. I would highly recommend him.
Denver, CO |
I had surgery 5 years ago and am still experiencing problems. He is the worst doctor in Colorado. I hate him and regret ever going to him. I feel he gave me an unnecessary surgery. .
in Lakewood, CO |
He has served our family since 1984 with friendly professionalism. We trust his judgement!
in Alamosa, CO |
Excellent surgeon! The only reason I'm able to breathe through my nose is because of Dr. Kreutzer's skill.
in Lakewood, CO |
Excellent doctor. When I opted for Chemo Radiation therapy he explained exactly what I could expect while other doctors sugar coated it. After all the treatment, although the cancer had shrunk it was still there. Others wanted to remove all or part of my voice box to be sure they removed all the cancer but Dr Kreutzer went a little unconventional removing only the cancerous area and took several biopsies surrounding that area. It took a few times but I still have my voice box and no cancer.
in Wheat ridge co |
I had chronic sinus problems most of my life. I went to Dr. Kreutzer after 4 months of sickness treated unsuccessfully with antibiotics and steroid treatments. He recommended sinus surgery and I agreed. I am so happy with the results of the surgery. I breath well and my sinuses feel good almost 2 years later. His follow up care has been great as well. Dr Kreutzer is awesome!
in Arvada, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer always checks out your concerns, plus more, including tests to illuminate any hidden problems. He is always pleasant and never hurries you through your appointment.
in Golden, CO |
Dr. Kreutzer is the sort of Doctor you want to have for all your medical treatment needs. He is a great listener, provides choices for treatment and makes you, the patient, an active participant in your treatment. I have had a number of procedures done by Dr. Kreutzer and his skills and communication leave nothing to chance. I have been a patient for over 10 years and will continue to be a patient for as long as I can.
Have you seen Dr. Erik Kreutzer, MD?
Are you Dr. Kreutzer?

See our Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialists at St. Anthony Hospital

Visit Dr. Kreutzer

Dr. Kreutzer accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Affordable Health & Benefits
    Affordable Health & Benefits PPO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
    Blue Access Choice PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA