Dr. Erik Hurst, MD

Dr. Erik Hurst, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Erik Hurst, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Martinsburg, WV. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

1000 Sushruta Dr

Martinsburg, WV 25401

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hurst

See how frequently Dr. Hurst performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Warts
Skin Infections
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)

Dr. Hurst's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery
  • Mohs Micrographic Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Mohs Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

• West Virginia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • J C Edwards Sch Med Marshall U
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Medical College Of Georgia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Hurst has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hurst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hurst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hurst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hurst to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Hurst's Performance
in Hagerstown, MD |
I went to Dr. Hurst for a second opinion for sebaceous dermatitis. I found Dr.. Hurst to be knowledgeable and caring. He diagonosed my condition as sebopsoriasis. He prescribed a slightly different course of action and within a month my scalp is healthy and clear. I definitely would return to Dr. Hurst for any future dermatology problems.
Hagerstown, MD |
DR. hURST HAS ALWAYS BEEN THOROUGH AND ADDRESSES MY CONCERNS. TO MY SATISFACTION ! STAFF IS SUPER NICE.
Waynesboro, PA |
Very good experience overall. I had a concern Dr. Hurst addressed it with me. Had the procedure done right there in the office and was out the door in less then a hour.
in Martinsburg, WV |
Can't say enough about Dr Hurst. First of all he cares. I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to biopsies and he always assures me it will be fine. His office manage Becky is great. His entire staff has exceptional patient-customer service. Alway accommodating. They are the best in the Dermatology business.
in Martinsburg WV |
Dr. Hurst is always upbeat and very professional. He always has time to answer questions and he never makes you feel like he is in a hurry. I have been going to him since he became a doctor.
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Hurst has been treating me for psoriasis for several years. I was against using Biological until I talked with him (as well as his assistant) about how it worked. I started using Humira 6 weeks ago and my psoriasis, that I have had for over 60 years began to go away. Yesterday I had a follow-up with him and he was very kind and encouraging and was very pleased with the results. Dr. Hurst is a very good doctor as well as a man that is kind and allows you to help make decisions.
in Martinsburg,wv |
Dr. Hurst and his staff helped me tremendously with foot issues and referred me to a neurologist in order to further explore my issues. He and his staff are helpful, kind, professional and always on time. Thank you so much and I will recommend you to others!
in Martinsburg, WV |
Office is very professional and Have been going there for years. Dama is the best!
Gerrardstown, WV |
Wonderful dermatologist who seemed very knowledgeable. He listened to my concerns, eased my fears, and did a great job treating me. The offfice staff was friendly and helpful as well. I would highly recommend him.
in Hagerstown, MD |
I was expecting a full body exam, got a cursory face only exam, followed by a 5 spot freeze treatment that I now have to have re-treated by another dermatologist as Dr. Hurst?s treatment was not complete or successful. Admittedly, I feel a bit ripped off for having spent a total of 15 minutes with a medical professional and now have to schedule further care from another dermatologist in order to receive the proper care (true full body exam) and treatment any exam may require. It's a mill.
We sincerely apologize your visit did not live up to your expectations. We regret we did not adequately explain many conditions require multiple treatments. We also regret we did not fully understand the exam you were expecting. We can assure you that we would have happily performed a full body exam if we had known your wishes as we conduct such exams routinely. Please know your experience is not indicative of our patient care standards and we would look forward to providing you better care.
in wv |
I will not be going back to Dr. Hurst. I have been to his office three times for the same procedure within a month and a half . He has charged me all three times for the same procedure. It was for a wart removal. He is the professional and should know how to remove it the first time. I understand the second time being charged. The third time is absurd. But the comment that was made was even worse. You have an HSA so it's really not your money. Are you kidding me!!!! Never again.
We sincerely apologize we did not live up to the high expectations we hope you and our other patients have for us. Unfortunately, wart treatment usually involves multiple applications and we know this can be frustrating to patients. Additionally, we are required to charge you as outlined by your insurance carrier, which we understand can be financially taxing. If there's anything we can do to improve your satisfaction, please call our office manager, Becky. We appreciate your feedback.
Have you seen Dr. Erik Hurst, MD?

Visit Dr. Hurst