Dr. Erik Brand, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Brand

Brand Performance Medicine

13353 NE Bel Red Rd Ste 102 Bellevue, WA 98005

Dr. Erik Brand, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from University of Washington in 2007 and specializes in sports medicine, sports physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Brand accepts

Dr. Brand accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Plus
Providence Health Plans
Personal Option EPO
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Brand treats your condition or procedure

• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Biceps Tendinitis
  • Diagnostic Ultrasound
  • Enthesopathy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Toe
  • Osteoarthritis of Wrist
  • Pediatric Sports Injuries
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Tenosynovitis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

A former national champion rower at University of Washington and a rower-turned-coach at University of Oxford, Dr. Brand sees himself as a medical coach; employing a holistic approach that emphasizes listening, individualized treatment, education and...

• Sports Medicine

4.4

Dr. Brand?
Dr. Brand's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erik Brand, MD
I have had the privilege of working with Dr. Brand both as a colleague and a patient. I can count on Dr. Brand to be thorough, professional and up to date on current treatment options. As a local physical therapist, it is often necessary for me to send a patient for further work-up. Being a sports Medicine Physiatrist, Dr. Brand is able to order any necessary diagnostic imaging, provide conservative treatment approaches and then refer patients on to appropriate surgeons as necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
Great and knowledgable. Helpfull and premotes nonpharmaceutical, natural healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Brand's for several weeks now and couldn't be happier. The time and effort he's put into my care has been really astonishing. I've never had a doctor connect my whole health history and look at everything from such a holistic standpoint. Absolute 5/5.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
I've seen Dr. Brand over the last year for an ongoing issue with my knee. After getting the imaging back he was able to diagnose my condition and come up with a comprehensive plan to minimize the pain so I can continue on with my life. I also liked how easy it was to contact him with questions I had throughout the treatment never had anything like that with any other doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
Erik has a profound sense of care across the entire wellness spectrum. Takes a good deal of time to explain every procedure, the necessary follow up and corrective actions I can take on my own. I would give my highest possible recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
Dr Brand is one of the most thorough doctors I have seen of late. I came to him with a hurt knee and he not only focused on my knee, but on total body wellness. He is a doctor who thinks outside the box looking for answers and therapies in all arenas. He is both professional and personal, he makes you feel like you are either his only patient or his favorite one. I was most impressed with his attention to details surrounding my total wellness and how that related to my injury. Go see Dr Brand!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
Dr. Brand showed me the bigger picture to recovery. This includes anti-inflammatory diet, sleep, giving up caffeine during the rehab process and that all of these things play a big part in the recovery process. This made the recovery 2-3 times better than the prior rotator cuff surgery a year earlier. Out of all the medical professionals I've worked with during this process, Dr. Brand taught me more about rehabbing my injury and involving all the processes of the body. Thank you Dr. Brand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
Erik was able to get me in within a couple days when other doctors were not able to see me for over 2 weeks. He has been instrumental in resolving a multitude of injuries by giving me various treatment options and only recommends the most invasive treatments as a last resort. I appreciated that he is willing to go over x-ray/MRI results with me right away, even if that means working after regular business hours. I recommend Erik to all of my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
Dr. Brand is the best Doctor we ever had. He is professional. Have the most updated knowledge in his field. He always listen to his patient , find out what is needed for treatment. He gave a few options and explained the difference. He always involved the patient and the care giver and find out what is the best for the whole family or the whole team. He will help to contact other doctor's for the patient if the patient asked him to. He just the best. He would go extra miles to help his patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
I had severe neck pain and had urgent care and ER visits. They basically were trying to treat this with muscle relaxer and narcotics. I was looking for another solution. Dr. Brand got me in right away, he listened to my concerns, lined up all the treatments I needed (physical therapy, massage, acupuncture) on the same day! Now, that’s rarely done nowadays!!! I felt dramatically better in 1 day where I was able to work without problems. I highly recommend Dr. Brand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
"Dr" Brand's arrogant attitude never falters from the moment you walk in the office to when you leave. Long waiting time, annoyingly monotone receptionists, and a rude doctor who has no idea what he's doing. He looked at my X-ray, and said everything was completely fine, and then I got a second opinion, and it tuned out I had a minor torn miniscus. Horrible doctor what doesn't have a clue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
Took our daughter for sprained ankle. Dr Brand's diagnosis from Xrays & MRI was negative for any fractures, tendon, or ligament damage, so started her on PT. After 2 months of no improvement in pain or mobility I pressed for reasonable time, he literally got up & left the room. 2nd facility discovered that he didn't have X-ray or MRI of the ankle, just the foot. Our daughter suffered 2 months of PT, all the while w/ fractured ankle due to this quack's incompetent, arrogant, & rude behavior.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
Dr Brand is a very approachable doctor whose genuine passion for helping people makes him stand apart from others I have seen. He is thorough in his evaluations and asks questions to help problem solve and get to the root of the pain. He not only addressed my immediate pain in my calves and ankles, but he has set up a long term health plan for me. Dr Brand believes in empowering his patients and views his role as one in support of helping you realize your full potential.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?
I have been in the care of Dr. Brand since I was hit by a car in October, 2015. He listens intently to my feedback and caters his care accordingly, never pushing me past my comfort level. I appreciate very much that Dr. Brand takes a holistic approach at healing--he has prescribed acupuncture, massage, and physical therapy from other providers, along with his care. He is focused on long-term health, and not just relief of the current issue. He is professional, knowledgeable, and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Brand, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brand?

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brand treats patients.