Dr. Erik C. Alexander, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Alexander's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Alexander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 1 insurance carrier

1 Insurance Carrier Accepted*

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alexander has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander's Review Details
4.8 based on 28 responses
Experience with Dr. Alexander
Dr. Alexander's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (27)
in Kenosha, WI |
Dr. Alexander is always very knowledgable and helpful during every appointment.
in Wauwatosa, WI |
I have been going to Dr. Alexander since he started his practice. He was outstanding the first time I saw him, and remains the best skin doc I have ever seen. I have been getting an annual exam for over 30 years, and he is easily the best I've seen. He is funny, personable and genuinely interested in my health! I recommend him to all of my family and friends. (And the wait time is always under 10 minutes!)
in Milwaukee, WI |
He's honest, friendly & down to earth.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I've been seeing Dr. Alexander for over a year now. He stands out from other physicians because of his natural talent for making patients feel at ease and understood. He has always listened closely to my concerns, explained thoroughly what I should expect from treatment, and took time to answer any questions. Most of all, he appreciated that even largely cosmetic skin issues can cause a lot of anxiety for patients.
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Alexander has a great "bedside" manner, which I think is very important trait for a dermatologist. He was able to provide me with the treatment I requested, while also getting to know me as a new patient and providing some education regarding melanoma risk/skin checks.
in Elm Grove, WI |
Very competent, helpful, and likable.
in Wauwatosa, WI |
Exceeded my expectations and was extremely thorough. He took notice of what others overlooked and genuinely heard my concerns about my progress at this stage of my condition.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Alexander has been treating my daughter for severe exema and he is great with her, he directs questions to her and she feels wonderful being able to explain for herself to Dr. Alexander how she is feeling .
Chicago, IL |
I recommend Dr. Alexander due to the fact he has been the only person to help my five year old son. When my son was 3 started getting a wart on the top of his left wrist. I've tried everything over the counter (dry ice) to home remedies (duck tape), etc. I got to the point where I wanted him to get seen. So far since summer break started I was able to have him be seen on a consistent basis biweekly. I've seen great results, with possible two more treatments. My son is very happy??
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Alexander is very thorough in my annual skin check-ups, and answers all my questions. I had a large cyst on my back removed and he did a wonderful job with very little evidence later of scarring. I feel confident in his care and would recommend him without hesitation. Staff is excellent too.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I have seen Dr. Alexander twice. The first time was for a pimple that appeared near my lip area. It wasn't going away and I thought I should have it checked out. Dr. Alexander examined the area and gave me a prescription for a medication to apply to the area. Within 2-3 applications, it cleared up and has not returned. The second visit was for a full body skin exam. I felt Dr. Alexander's exam was thorough and efficient.
in Milwaukee, WI |
They explained everything well and we're understanding. I would definitely recommend them. Jennifer
Very personable!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr Alexander - from the very beginning of my association with him - has always been very personable and professional with me as a person, as well having a fine conversational attitude. I needed to see a Dermatologist because I was having an allergic reaction to some ink in one of my tattoos. I was not happy with the thought of surgery to remove that portion of the tattoo (which Dr Alexander agreed was an extreme measure), we agreed on steroid shots and a cream to ease the itching. Very happy.
in Milwaukee, WI |
He takes his time in the room with you and doesn't seem rushed. Makes sure all of your questions are answered before your visit is complete. Office staff is kind and courteous as well.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Alexander is great. I have seen him for 3 different reasons and have always had good results. The only problem I have is the billing from WHF. They are billing me for a Cortisone shot as a surgical procedure.
Milwaukee, WI |
I had a number of small things I wanted him to check out. He addressed all of my questions and I felt very satisfied with my experience.
Have you seen Dr. Erik C. Alexander, MD?
Are you Dr. Erik C. Alexander, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Alexander

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology - Wauwatosa

• Dermatology

Why It Matters: Dr. Alexander's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

University Of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com

Graduated in 2008

St. Luke's Medical Center

Completed in 2009

University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics

Completed in 2012

University of Iowa

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Alexander has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Alexander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
  • Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Alexander

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Alexander's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Alexander

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Alexander's Care Philosophy

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.