Dr. Erik Alexander, MD

Dr. Erik Alexander, MD

Dermatology  ·

Dr. Erik Alexander, MD is a dermatologist in Wauwatosa, WI. He specializes in dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.Read his story

Forefront Dermatology - Wauwatosa

2600 N Mayfair Rd Ste 810

Wauwatosa, WI 53226

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Alexander

Video

See how frequently Dr. Alexander performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acne
Skin Infections
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Alexander's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Alexander's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Alexander "Dr. Alexander is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails. His professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, and treatments of acne, rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies and rashes. ACHIEVEMENTS: Robert J. Roberts Award, Department of Pharmacology, Carver College of Medicine Bierring-Porter Award, Department of Microbiology, Carver College of Medicine McClintock Award, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Carver College of Medicine Hoyt Scholarship, Carver College of Medicine USA Funds Access to Education Scholarship, Scholarship America AMA Foundation Scholars Fund Award, AMA Alliance Lange Student Award, The McGraw-Hill Companies Ernest R. Johnson Memorial Prize, The University of Iowa Collegiate Scholar Award, The University of Iowa Three-time recipient of the Chemistry Alumni Award, The University of Iowa Department of Chemistry Shoemaker-Strickler Scholarship in Chemistry, The University of Iowa Outstanding Teaching Award, University of Iowa Department of Dermatology Presidential Scholarship, The University of Iowa"

This content was provided by Dr. Alexander "Ultimately, I want to provide our patients with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that I care about their health, that I am aware of the latest treatments and that I am their partner in this until they are cured."

• Dermatology

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Iowa-Roy J & Lucille Carver College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics

Dr. Alexander has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alexander to family and friends

Dr. Alexander's Performance

I was very satisfied with my visit. I was a little nervous ,but I mentioned I had questions and he was very open to hearing all my concerns. I feel he took the time to make sure I was comfortable and explained things thoroughly. He was very professional along with his assistant Missy who was great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Alexander helped me become comfortable with my existing skin concern while letting me know what to look for in the future.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Alexander continues to provide professional care and recommendations for my skin health care needs. I would recommend him to anyone who would need help with skin care!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had seen a different provider and underwent expensive allergy testing with no results. Dr Alexander diagnosed me immediately after my first visit and was able to prescribe something to clear my condition right away. On my follow up visit even though I had no symptoms he still took the time to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Office staff and Dr. Alexander very nice, my daughter felt comfortable.