Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Sanchez

Aesthetic Surgery Center

8777 Bluebonnet Blvd Ste A Baton Rouge, LA 70810

Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Sanchez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sanchez

Dr. Sanchez?
Dr. Sanchez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD
Dr. Sanchez is an excellent and patient Dr.! I had a breast augmentation done April 2018 and a year later I couldn’t be more pleased with my results! He answered every question and talked to me through my nervousness. He was sincere and had great bedside manner. I wouldn’t change one thing about my experience. The ladies at the office were welcoming and helped with whatever I needed. The ladies are complete dolls! I couldn’t have chosen a better team to rock with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD?
Love Dr. Sanchez and staff. He is very kind. Very satisfied with results. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanchez to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD?
I am so thankful I was referred to Dr. Sanchez by my surgical oncologist. I had the best outcome possible for my situation. No infection, no complications and the results look amazing. Dr. Sanchez and his staff were always friendly and professional. As a patient and a registered nurse I completely trust Dr Sanchez and would recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD?
I Highly recommend Dr. Sanchez! After looking into a ton of Drs for my Breast augmentation i decided to go with him & he never made me regret my choice. He made me feel very comfortable and gave a ton of information as well as answered any questions i had. He did an amazing job and i couldn't be happier with the results from my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez is very straight to the point with you but very nice and respectful. He did such an amazing job with my abdominoplasty!! After having the gastric sleeve July of 2016 and losing around 123lbs, I had what Dr. Sanchez found out in surgery was a total of 7lbs of excess skin from my entire mid section. He completely removed all excess skin, a tummy tuck on the inside and even lifted my flanks and thighs. My figure is now what it's suppose to be which is an hourglass shape!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez and his staff are the absolute best! Dr. Sanchez is honest, sincere, and totally devoted to the care of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD?
I was so nervous to do this procedure and he was so patient to allow me to come back for a second consult just to answer more of my questions and concerns! Staff was so sweet and made me feel so at peace, especially Katie! She was truly God sent! Thank you Dr Sanchez for being so sweet and making me feel so comfortable throughout this journey! I love the results and feel so much better since doing it! Thanks Christa K
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez is amazing.. I had been having back problems and enlarge breast since a teenager and everyone turned me down but Dr. Eric and his staff.. I feel amazing and I look great.. the staff was amazing and they made me feel welcomed at every visit.. I can't thank you enough Dr. Eric??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez tackled my difficult situation with such caring and compassion. He was so reassuring and had my full confidence immediately. He's amazing. Surgery went well, recovery was easy and outcome was excellent. His staff was very friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD?
On behalf of my husband, I would like to thank Dr. Erick Sanchez for not only his skill but also his compassion. Presented with an early-morning trauma call, he showed the utmost respect and best bedside manner I've seen in a while. Dr. Sanchez did an amazing job surgically repairing my husband's facial trauma. In the weeks following, post-operative visits were even more reassuring to just how great of a physician Dr Sanchez is. The before and after pictures are proof! Exceptional and caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erick Sanchez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sanchez?

My philosophy as a surgeon is to work for the best possible surgical results while optimizing patient safety and providing compassionate patient care.  Erick Sanchez is Plastic Surgeon providing service in the Baton Rouge Area.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Sanchez accepts

Dr. Sanchez accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check Dr. Sanchez's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging