Dr. Erica Wigdor, DO

Dr. Erica Wigdor, DO

Internal Medicine  ·
Female
Dr. Erica Wigdor, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2014 and specializes in internal medicine.Read her story

1309 S Federal Hwy

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Dimension Health

Learn about Dr. Wigdor

Dr. Wigdor's Experience

Dr. Wigdor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wigdor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wigdor "Dr. Erica Wigdor graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Florida State University. She then attended the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, and completed her residency training at Broward Health Medical Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, and is currently practicing with the Holy Cross Medical Group. She is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the American College of Physicians, the American College of Osteopathic Internists, and the American Medical Women's Association. She has been involved in numerous research studies and presentations on a variety of medical topics. Dr. Wigdor is passionate about holistic medicine, and she believes in meeting her patient's health goals in a preventive fashion."

This content was provided by Dr. Wigdor "Dr. Wigdor believes in a preventive approach to medicine. She works in conjunction with her patients to minimize disease risk factors, as well as discusses options for chronic disease management. She feels that a strong patient-physician relationship is the key to conquering any disease in medicine, and that with communication, trust, and the help from both parties, all health goals can be achieved."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Florida State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Wigdor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wigdor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wigdor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wigdor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wigdor to family and friends

Dr. Wigdor's Performance

I have visited a number of physicians throughout the years for basic physicals and checkups. This has been my best experience thus far! Very attentive, asked a lot of questions, personable and friendly! In a day where it seems everyone is multitasking and immediately thinking about what’s next, it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to her because my PCP didn't have time to see me. After my visit, I'm happy about it. I liked her and her group a lot. I'm staying with Dr. Wigdor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wigdor is a very caring Physian who listens to her patients needs and concerns. She explains her medical decisions clearly and makes referrals to specialists as necessary. I am very fortunate to have her as my primary care physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
From The moment I entered the office I was greeted by smiling staff and positive attitudes, Dr. Wigdor was on time for my appointment, went over my history and all my health issues, was personable and very knowledgeable... it was a pleasure to be in a doctors office where I didn’t have to wait...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
During the past few months my family had been in the market for a new family Dr. So we sat and reviewed our current care needs. After doing this we were able to match these needs with Dr. E Wigdor. During my first visit I felt like I had made an amazing decision. The care I received was better...more
Are you Dr. Wigdor?