Dr. Erica Lehman, MD

Dr. Erica Lehman, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine  |
Dr. Erica Lehman, MD is an infectious disease medicine doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

125 N Robertson Blvd

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Learn about Dr. Lehman

Dr. Lehman's Experience

Dr. Lehman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine

• Babesiosis
  • Bartonella Infections
  • Lyme Disease

• Cataract Removal Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Los Angeles County-U S C Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • University Of Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Interim Lsu Public Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Lehman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lehman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lehman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lehman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lehman to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Lehman's Performance
    GOOD
Los Angeles, CA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Lehman's for 2 years. Her and her nurse Jose are like family to me. I wouldn't be the healthy young person I am today without her. I suffered from undiagnosed Lyme Disease for 10 years, and after seeing her for 2, I am healthier than I've ever been. She is one of the smartest, most kind individuals I have ever met. Jose never stops making me laugh and can get an IV started anywhere. If you're sick with Lyme, wait to get in so you can begin your journey to health!
Los Angeles, CA |
Avoid at all costs, especially if you have chronic Lyme. She has no idea how to treat it, she has no empathy or understanding for how it impacts patients, and she is more interested in collecting your payment than she is in helping you get better. Staff is outrageously disorganized, she forgets about medication allergies, and continuously rescheduled appointments at the last minute, leaving me without care for my chronic condition. Not worth the exorbitant price. Stay far, far away.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Lehman is excellent, she offers individualized care and attention. After seeing several doctors who were unable to address my Lyme disease, it is a great relief to be in the care of a dedicated, trained Integrative medicine and Lyme specialist.
in Los Angeles, California |
Although Dr. Lehman seems knowledgeable but she is extremely disorganized with terrible staff that keeps changing and knows nothing about this profession. She is extremely expensive with each sessio costing about $600. She is there to sell you supplements which did nothing in my case. She had the result of my test for several weeks and never called me. I do not recommend this doctor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Lehman is the best! We are so lucky to have been recommended to her after seeing countless doctors over the course of 5-7 years. Finally we have an advocate for our health and well-being. She has an excellent bed-side manner and has literally saved our lives. She works diligently to discover the possible cause/s for our disease and co-infections. We trust her to find solutions that are customized to each of our particular situations. We love Dr Lehman. She has a new assistant who is great!
Have you seen Dr. Erica Lehman, MD?
Are you Dr. Lehman?