Dr. Erica Horn, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Sparks Obstetrics & Gynecology 1500 Dodson Ave Ste 230 Fort Smith, AR 72901 Get Directions
Dr. Erica Horn, MD

Dr. Erica Horn, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Fort Smith, AR. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Horn is affiliated with Sparks Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Horn's Experience

See how Dr. Horn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Horn

Dr. Horn accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Horn is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Horn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Horn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Horn to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Horn's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Ft Smith, AR |
Dr. Horn was extremely rude and talked to my husband and I like we were incompetent. She was so hateful she contributed to me being afraid to go to another gynecologist for many years. That is the most intimate doctor you can have and to be treated so poorly was pretty traumatic. She was so terrible that my husband actually stopped the exam. I would go to any other gyno over her or just not go if she was my only option!
Fort Smith, AR |
My wife had an Endometrial Ablation with Dr. Horn. She was rude & standoffish during the initial visit when we asked if we could have a couple of days to decide on a course of action she suggested. After my wife's procedure she left me in a consult room for 45 minutes before the hospital staff found out that she had gone to lunch. She also didn't write and order for any post-op pain medicine. Both the hospital staff and her clinical staff seemed very irate with her apologized to us. Avoid her.
Ft Smith, AR |
Dr. Horn was businesslike, efficient, and polite during my wellness visit. That is exactly what I prefer. Although she answered my questions and concerns, I don't want to hang out and chat in that situation.
Van Buren, AR |
I understand she can come across as rude and dry but I liked her. I'm not there for chitchat and friendship, I'm there for health reasons. She is not friendly but you can't deny she knows what she's doing. Some of the best doctors have no bedside manner. She was very informative and made sure my daughter had no questions or concerns.
in Chicago, IL |
My daughter is here because Dr. Erica Horne believed in her life when no others would. I was told my pregnancy was too risky to carry to term and no other doctor wanted to care for us. Dr. Horne took my case and I brought a healthy beautiful baby girl into the world. That was 13 and half years ago and today she decided she too will deliver babies and help mothers like me. Thanks Dr. Horne Akemi and Kylie
in Van Buren, AR |
Dr. Horne was the rudest, most unprofessional doctor I've ever seen. I went to her in an enormous amount of pain after she performed my ablation and she told me to try Gas-X and sprite and rolled her eyes at me and told me I was not emergency room material. After giving a urine sample it was dark brown she said there wasThe next day I went to the emergency room and had to go into immediate emergency surgery with peritonitis. The surgeon said if I had waited much longer I could've died
in Van Buren, AR |
Three weeks after I had an endometrial ablation I visited Dr. Horn complaining of fever, nausea, abdominal and vaginal pain and gave a urine sample that was dark brown in color. Dr. Horn dismissed all of these symptoms and prescribed me over the counter Gas ex and Mylanta and to drink Sprite. She discouraged me from going to the ER as well. The next day I had emergency surgery for peritonitis, a 10cm abscess mass including a full hysterectomy. Do not go see Dr. Horn!
in ft smith, ar |
Dr. Horn is not only a skilled diagnostician; she is very good at listening and teaching. With the complexity of tests and procedures, it is of great benefit when a provider can clearly, patiently, and thoroughly include this as a part of every visit. She excells.
in Gans, OK |
Dr. Horn is an extremely skilled surgeon. I appreciated her concise and direct manner. She tells it like it is. She performed my hysterectomy by c-section and I was back at work in two weeks! I barely have a scar. My case was unique in that I had two uteri that were enlarged. But not a problem for Dr. Horn. She even shared pictures of my uteri after surgery. Dr. Horn takes pride in her work.
Fort Smith, AR |
Very knowledgeable and professional. She discusses what's necessary with her patients. Explains concerns with details and doesn't elaborate on what's not important. Does not baby normal pregnancy symptoms. Hello. You're pregnant! Which is the kind of go to I like. My husband and I loved her! She was the best doctor ever during my pregnancy and the birth of our daughter.
Have you seen Dr. Erica Horn, MD?
Are you Dr. Horn?

Compare Dr. Horn

Dr. Horn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Horn has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Horn's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Yeast Infections

UNIV OF IL COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2000

Illinois Masonic Hospital

Dr. Horn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC