Dr. Erica Hartl, MD

Dr. Erica Hartl, MD

Family Medicine | Female

One of the best things I can do for my patients is to give them access to the latest preventive & treatment strategies & improve the quality of life.

Dr. Erica Hartl, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Hartl is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Northwest Community Hospital, Advocate Sherman Hospital, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.

Dr. Hartl's Experience

See how Dr. Hartl's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hartl

Dr. Hartl accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Hartl has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hartl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hartl to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Hartl's Performance
    in Chicago, IL |
    I like Doc Hartl very much. She gets what it is like to be an older woman with menopause and all the fun that includes. I am thrilled I found her. I found her very easy to talk to and it she made me feel at ease as I am always nervous about seeing any doctor. She is a keeper!
    in Peotone, IL |
    I am very likely to refer Dr. Hartl. In fact, my sister referred her to me. I have even moved to the far south suburbs and still come to Chicago to see Dr. Hartl. My favorite characteristic about Dr. Hartl is that she listens to my preferences and my beliefs. I expressed that I don't like taking medicine as well as a few other oddities and she takes that to heart. She gives ALL options. Second, she spends as much time as you need. I can ask endless questions and never feel rushed. A++++ Dr
    in Chicago, IL |
    Dr. Hartl is quick, a good listener, and caring. She always makes sure I'm feeling healthy, happy, and comfortable. I've only seen her for annual check-ups and mole removal but all experiences with her have been pleasant and efficient (which I appreciate).
    Chicago |
    I had a very poor experience going to see Dr. Hartl and will not be going back. She has terrible bedside manner (a very cold demeanor in the actual room) and also left me incredibly rude voicemails talking down to me when, in fact, either she or her office made a mistake. She also asked for tests from my prior doctor and said she would be in touch regarding when I needed to come in next and the plan. She never was in touch. Needless to say, changing doctors ASAP.
    in Roselle IL |
    Outstanding doctor in every aspect, professional, knowledgeable and confident, really recommend!
    in Goldsboro, NC |
    Dr. Hartl was our family doctor for approx 15yrs. Had we not relocated out of state, we would have never changed doctors. She is thorough, caring & extremely knowledgeable. My husband & I highly recommend her as there are many doctors w her qualifications & bedside manner. We could never thank her enough for all she has done for us.
    Have you seen Dr. Erica Hartl, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hartl?

Dr. Hartl's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hartl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Hartl has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hartl's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    • Depression

University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago

Graduated in 1998

Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
      Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
      University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Hartl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hartl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pap Smear